Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an unfair comment in my opinion. He's not even convicted and to imply he has harmed a lot of children is jumping the gun with no evidence.

Yeah, I read it as being opportunistic, as in, a repairman drove over genuinely to fix a washing machine, but also happened to be an (allegedly) filthy pedo involved in a pedophile ring. He sees adorable little William... and after that is the mystery.

Well read and said Angeline.

That's an unfair comment in my opinion. He's not even convicted and to imply he has harmed a lot of children is jumping the gun with no evidence.

Huh is that to my comment above yours?... i dont know what you mean

Well he has harmed at least 2, who are now strong women that are going to take him down in the court room

A few pages back, someone mentioned that BS's FB account had been deleted. I see his page now, and nothing has changed...

I just tried from a different computer and it still comes up...sooo strange! I was searching for the support page and the only thing coming up is his personal FB page!?

Just had a thought, is it possible its just deactivated in australia?

The police have implied it. Well, they have more than implied it. We are discussing what the police have said publicly.

After months of complete secrecy and vagueness from the police, I think it's significant that they suddenly have a lot to say about Spedding. As in, they're not doing this lightly.

If BS and MS were at the school awards surely they'd have taken a photo of their grandson receiving an award. If they were at the awards they would have been seen by many he's a local businessman. His 10 page statement would make for a good read.

I don't understand the LE saying a person with potentially no malicious intent, a person with no malicious intent would be going door to door, calling the police, not loading the child in their car and driving off,

What would make him make that statement,

They are trying to convey that as he drove in, he had no intent to commit a crime so wasn't covering his tracks or paying extra attention to his surroundings. He didn't notice witnesses because they were not potential witnesses in his mind - he had no intentions of abduction. He perhaps made a split second decision to scoop up William because he was unattended, and could have plead he was being a good samaritan if caught in that process. I think they were giving BS a script to come confess. They were trying to make him nervous about what he missed as before he decided to abduct William.

Probably facebook gremlins, but sometimes you can only see someone's page if you have friends in common? It is gone for me too.

As for the discrepancy in the support group numbers, I think 22 people are in the group but only 8 of them have privacy setting that allow strangers to see what groups they are in, so only 8 are listed when you click on it.

I would bet that the reason some people can still see BS's Facebook profile is that his profile was taken down but the cache has yet to clear on some of Facebook's servers. That's why people in the different parts of the world are not seeing the same thing, because they are receiving Facebook from different servers. The profile will probably be gone for everybody within the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah