Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find odd it that neither BS or MS posted any photos to their FB's from the school awards ceremony. You'd think as proud grandparents they would have taken some photos of the day. They seemed to like posting pics of their grandchildren onto FB. In fact MS was playing The Price Is Right Slots on 12 September 2014. Don't know what time though.
Was posted at 8.23pm

Yeech.

More FB sleuthing going on from established members.

For what it's worth, there is not necessarily rhyme or reason to anyones social network frequency. I didn't notice any pattern from the POI.

That may depend on the school policy, some schools won't allow photo taking and usually have a photographer who does it.
Also I have never had to sign in at the school awards ceremonies I attend but I do if I go into a classroom as a helper.

What I find odd it that neither BS or MS posted any photos to their FB's from the school awards ceremony. You'd think as proud grandparents they would have taken some photos of the day. They seemed to like posting pics of their grandchildren onto FB. In fact MS was playing The Price Is Right Slots on 12 September 2014. Don't know what time though.

Does sound like more a transcript than a written statement. Conversations can be rambling, and writing down dialogue often takes more space than just normal text. So 10 pages might actually be reasonably short for an interview. Who knows.

Also totally depends on the accuracy of DT's reporting/wording. Which is a terrible thing to depend on. Goes to show how bias creeps into these things.

You dont have to for assemblies, i checked today

Im not a mod ..... just a member and i think it would be really wrong to post that connection, i know who they are, which is the reason i am saying i dont think it should be posted.... and i hope that people dont take this as me telling another member how to post....

Good point about a sign up sheet! We have to this at my son's school as well.

No one can renember seeing them at assembly.if i remember correctly assemblies there used to be 10:30 and later depending on the age of assembly students. The 9am one may have been the morning class line up with something special

Im not a mod ..... just a member and i think it would be really wrong to post that connection, i know who they are, which is the reason i am saying i dont think it should be posted.... and i hope that people dont take this as me telling another member how to post....

Did anyone recall seeing MS at the school assembly? Not to sleuth her, but wondering if anyone saw either of them or if BS was notably absent.

Especially as one of the kids received an award.

From Spedding's son:

He went to an award ceremony at the school, where one of the boys was getting an award, so he ended up going there rather than going out on that day to William’s grandmother’s.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

That may depend on the school policy, some schools won't allow photo taking and usually have a photographer who does it.
Also I have never had to sign in at the school awards ceremonies I attend but I do if I go into a classroom as a helper.

Edit: Thanks Fencesitter for finding this quote:

It is understood Mr Spedding has asked a woman who was taking photographs at the assembly for a copy of the pictures.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195546202

No sorry, you are asking too much from most of us.....he is filth....we know what he did to two little girls.
I don't care if you think that's unfair...really, I don't care .

Pedos can't be reformed. Brett Cowen described himself as 'an opportunist' like it was an employment title on a resume. Once filth, always filth.
The two little girls weren't a mistake, it was a premeditated act that ONLY a pedophile would even contemplate.

Police ringing every parent at the school told some parents that. Teachers dont remember seeing him either. That come from a teacher telling a parent.

Did the police say that or a member of the public?

I'm sure the police would have investigated this very thoroughly.

Police ringing every parent at the school told some parents that. Teachers dont remember seeing him either. That come from a teacher telling a parent.
Hence where his story seems to have fell apart. Which would also explain why MS seems to have her doubts.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195546202

From article.... “What he said did not add up because people he named did not remember seeing him,” a source alleged.

And this regarding those wondering if the calls were missing from the log on the phone or if they were on fact never made.... Police seized his telephone records and those of William’s grandmother as they have checked his *statement that he had a missed call from the grandmother that morning and tried to call back but could not get through.

A friend of Mr Spedding’s said yesterday that police had questioned Mr Spedding about “why the phone calls were no longer in the call log on his mobile phone.”

From Spedding's son:

“he went to an award ceremony at the school, where one of the boys was getting an award, so he ended up going there rather than going out on that day to William’s grandmother’s”.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

I think they might've been allowed to take photos, because I remember that BS was going to ask other parents if he was in any of their photos (but if BS wasn't actually there, then he could be wrong about parents taking photos at the ceremony.)

I'm trying to find the quote.
The quote you are looking for is also in the article i posted above.

All sounds like a fair sequence of events Fence Sitter and apollosong

Will be a massive relief to actually have all these massive gaps in our timeline explained in court, at some point.

If he is guilty, hopefully the police are well on the way to painting him into a corner to reveal where WT is.

apollosong, you certainly are very valuable to this discussion. I hope you keep posting. Legend!

Hence where his story seems to have fell apart. Which would also explain why MS seems to have her doubts.

From article.... “What he said did not add up because people he named did not remember seeing him,” a source alleged.

And this regarding those wondering if the calls were missing from the log on the phone or if they were on fact never made.... Police seized his telephone records and those of William’s grandmother as they have checked his *statement that he had a missed call from the grandmother that morning and tried to call back but could not get through.

A friend of Mr Spedding’s said yesterday that police had questioned Mr Spedding about “why the phone calls were no longer in the call log on his mobile phone.”

Thanks fencesitter for posting that quote "What he said did not add up because people he named did not remember seeing him" I was just about to search for that after reading Apollo's post :)

From Spedding's son:

He went to an award ceremony at the school, where one of the boys was getting an award, so he ended up going there rather than going out on that day to William’s grandmother’s.

Edit: Thanks Fencesitter for finding this quote:

It is understood Mr Spedding has asked a woman who was taking photographs at the assembly for a copy of the pictures.

parents are allowed to take pictures at the school assemblies. any parent that took photos on the day of assembly were asked over the phone to go down to police station and show police the photos to see if bs was in any of the pictures. from what i know, he wasnt in any pictures taken

Was it on the day of the ceremony or afterwards. The woman would have been interviewed by the police to confirm the time and day.

Remember he was in damage control asking for references from people telling of his upstanding character.

Hi guys. Longtime lurker first time poster. Just thought I'd say hi...promise my future contributions will be more valuable :)

So, it looks like BS was able to explain away his alibi to friends and family and they took him at his word. Unfortunately for him, police left no stone unturned. Problem is, though, that he claims MS was with him. I don't know what that means for her.

Mr Spedding has told police he then walked with his wife across the road to Laurieton Public School to attend a school assembly in which one of his grandchildren got an award.

So, it looks like BS was able to explain away his alibi to friends and family and they took him at his word. Unfortunately for him, police left no stone unturned. Problem is, though, that he claims MS was with him. I don't know what that means for her.

Mr Spedding has told police he then walked with his wife across the road to Laurieton Public School to *attend a school assembly in which one of his grandchildren got an award.

I was just wondering the same thing. Anyone with any sort of legal knowledge know what the implications of giving a false alibi are? Does one get charged with anything? Im not accusing her of doing it but id like to know where the law sits with that scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP