Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If William was ever in PEDDOS van surely there would be a hair, DNA or something.
bbm

"I have no worries about them going through everything- because I knew they wouldn't find anything belonging to William" MS said.

Given what has been released since her husband of 28 years has been charged. It just seems in my opinion that there was plenty she had to worry about.

"It was truly just one line of inquiry" Fehon said.

I just keep thinking about Jubelin making reference to the seat belt when giving his thoughts of how William could have been taken.

Hopefully TGY if he was in BS car they found something belonging to William.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195778466
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

Reminds me of a friend of mine's son, who as a 2-3 year old said a slightly different word for 'truck'. And big trucks he liked very much. Was a tad embarrassing when he would loudly proclaim "Look at that ____ ".

Lol my son does this!!! I'm always cringing on the outside but giggling inside

Re this Coldstream word - it was so strong that I reported it to CrimeStoppers - anonymously - because it sounded so odd - but felt I had to do my bit. I had one several years ago with a woman buried under a cement slab that I also reported. However, it's not something that I do regularly and at times question my own sanity - but feel that at least I can report it and they can do what they like with it.

Is Coldstream also those old silver caravans?

I've just watched The Boy with the Henna Tattoo. Horrible creatures who slither this Earth. I guess it would be easy to create a passport for a child of that age to transport him overseas and he's gone. The very best forensics couldn't crack the code because it was encrypted until Peter Truong gave them the passwords.

Truong was sorry.....for being caught.
Peter Truong also believes he was the victim.
I think that's what pedophiles believe.

I've just watched The Boy with the Henna Tattoo. Horrible creatures who slither this Earth. I guess it would be easy to create a passport for a child of that age to transport him overseas and he's gone. The very best forensics couldn't crack the code because it was encrypted until Peter Truong gave them the passwords.

Truong was sorry.....for being caught.
Peter Truong also believes he was the victim.
I think that's what pedophiles believe.

I saw the Four Corners report last year and it really stuck with me. It really give a glimpse in "that" world.

What sickens me is the poor boy being flown to so many countries to visit other pedos and having a passport that was "full" by the time he was three.

Peter Truong states he was abused as a child so he was a victim of a pedo as well, but he chose to "adopt" (buy $$) that child and chose to abuse him. He had a choice.

I read an article once that men often don't tell significant others they were sexually abused as a child because of the stigma that abuse victims go on to abuse others, which is incorrect - adults make choices and many men don't go on to abuse others as they were abused as children.

Thankyou. Your post made think of the McCann's and since the arrest of Spedding I now think little Madelaine was taken.

Yes. I was on the fence about them leaning to 'they did something but not sure what but they have the benefit of the doubt' to now thinking her abduction by a pedo is entirely possible/probable.

I saw the Four Corners report last year and it really stuck with me. It really give a glimpse in "that" world.

What sickens me is the poor boy being flown to so many countries to visit other pedos and having a passport that was "full" by the time he was three.

Peter Truong states he was abused as a child so he was a victim of a pedo as well, but he chose to "adopt" (buy $$) that child and chose to abuse him. He had a choice.

I read an article once that men often don't tell significant others they were sexually abused as a child because of the stigma that abuse victims go on to abuse others, which is incorrect - adults make choices and many men don't go on to abuse others as they were abused as children.

I don't believe the whole 'abused too' excuse one bit .. all pedophiles when caught try this on. What about those people who have an attraction to people who choose not to act and even have a support program for others? An adult makes a choice to act or not on 'urges' .. I have had 'urges' to rob a bank, or look in a boyfriends phone before, doesn't mean I've ever done it .. you don't have to act against your morals.

http://www.salon.com/2012/07/01/meet_pedophiles_who_mean_well/

Here is the organisation: http://www.virped.org

I think the sisters who were abused are family or close friends of the Speddings. How would MS have the phone number otherwise?

There are lots of statistics on child sexual abuse in this document. http://www.bravehearts.org.au/files/Facts and Stats_updated141212.pdf

Bravehearts are great. They come to my childrens school each year and do their Keep Safe programs with the children. They use puppets and act out "unsafe" scenarios for the children and give the kids confidence to stand up and trust their gut instincts when something feels wrong and to tell a trusted person. They do it in two stages - one for the younger kids, then one for the older kids and the kids come home with worksheets they have completed.

They teach:http://www.bravehearts.org.au/pages/education.php

The show's main contents address:
Yes and No Feelings
Warning Signs
Scared and Yucky Feelings
Private Parts and Privacy
It's OK to say NO if you don't feel safe
What to do if you feel unsafe or unsure

'Boy With The Henna Tattoo'

Difficult to watch, but amazing investigators, real heroes.

Interesting that Taskforce Argos's motto is 'Leave No Stone Unturned', we have a new member here with that name.

Glad that's their attitude :-)

Yes. I was on the fence about them leaning to 'they did something but not sure what but they have the benefit of the doubt' to now thinking her abduction by a pedo is entirely possible/probable.

I am not precisely on a fence, nor was I previously but I find it difficult to read comments where people are displaying quite outrageous behaviour, vilifying MS and BS, without waiting for the actual evidence to be presented. Arrested, alleged, charged don't mean guilty and no, I am not a relative friend or neighbour and I have close friends and relatives who have been victims of child sex abuse, so I can be sympathetic to this.
I also know some who made false accusations which were disproved in a court.
It's sickening either way, in my opinion. What is really worrying is the trial by media we are seeing these days, with so much information released to the general population before the court date.
At what point do we say enough is enough, let the police do their job without the media colouring our views.

I am not precisely on a fence, nor was I previously but I find it difficult to read comments where people are displaying quite outrageous behaviour, vilifying MS and BS, without waiting for the actual evidence to be presented. Arrested, alleged, charged don't mean guilty and no, I am not a relative friend or neighbour and I have close friends and relatives who have been victims of child sex abuse, so I can be sympathetic to this.
It's sickening either way, in my opinion. What is really worrying is the trial by media we are seeing these days, with so much information released to the general population before the court date.
At what point do we say enough is enough, let the police do their job without the media colouring our views.

It's a catch 22 really. I agree that the media can become its own jury, judge etc. But on the other hand, the media can play a crucial role in getting awareness out about the criminals who commit these atrocities that would otherwise be quite hard to be exposed. If more people are made aware, maybe more offenders can be busted earlier

BBM: Probably never in western countries, Karo. Unless we want them to take away our freedom of speech and information. If they take that away, then we are in danger of becoming a country that does not know what our politicians are doing, what our institutions are doing, if bribery is occurring ….

It can take years for a court case to happen and appeals to be over. Freedom of speech and information is what helps to keep us honest, despite the side effects of it.

We protect a lot more information than some countries, the US can access people's previous criminal records and mug shots, know where their sex offenders live, etc etc. And we have sub judice, whereas they are freely able to speak of all that too ... during proceedings.

Sometimes too much protection can be a bad thing. I, for one, do not want to wait for two years to find out if someone may have been doing something very wrong that harms others or the whole country. Especially if they are walking around on bail for goodness-knows-how-long. Our children deserve more protection than that, so do we.

In my honest opinion, and it may come across as very black and white, and probably even a little bit 'goody two shoes', if someone is living a good 'clean' life, if someone is truly a good person with nothing sinister to hide or be ashamed of, it is fairly unlikely they will ever be in the position of having a 'trial by media'. I don't believe we live in a perfect world, but I feel like in A country like Australia we live fairly free to go about with our lives without fear of being wrongly persecuted by a corrupt government, law enforcement or media body. We may have journalists and corporations that over embellish and misreport at times, but as we have seen in this very situation, there are many limitations and restrictions as to what is allowed to be published. We even have restrictions in what we are allowed to discuss in a public forum. Mostly these restrictions are in place to protect victims, but so many times we see an over lap of protection of perpetrators. I do agree that Bill Spedding is yet to be formally given a guilty verdict, and until then our opinions about him are exactly that. But I would much rather that when he does receive a whatever verdict he receives that it has been decided upon with all the facts known. Not with items suppressed for his privacy, and certainly not by a jury pool who have only been allowed some of the facts. A 'trial by media' is most likely occurring because it's one of the only ways to uncover someone for what they truly are. If Bill Spedding is the salt of the earth and has nothing to hide I don't believe he would be in the situation he is in now. despite my instincts , I was totally on the fence about him when he first came under scrutiny, I can't ignore my instincts this time around. Regardless of wether BS has had anything to do with poor William, I have heard enough about him now to class him as a vile excuse of a man

Does this pedophile just happen to turn up, just as this 3yo boy comes around the corner of the house, and picks up the boy within a couple of minutes and no one happens to see him in the area?

Nah!

Does this pedophile just happen to turn up, just as this 3yo boy comes around the corner of the house, and picks up the boy within a couple of minutes and no one happens to see him in the area?

Nah!

That's one reason there would appear to have been more than one person involved.

William and his sister had been playing in view of the neighbours and the street for some time that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah