Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it leads to answers too, another.com. I am sad to say that this case sounds more and more like Daniel Morcombe's case to me every time we get further info. :(

Snap SouthAussie.. So totally agree with you on that :(

ETA which is indeed very sad, when we think about the fate of Daniel..and years it took and the lengths detectives had to go to get together enough evidence to prosecute Cowan.

I haven't read all articles at the beginning, only an account from one neighbour who says she heard the children playing in the backyard before she went out to an appt. 90 minutes before William disappeared and the other neighbour who found WT's FM looking for him on the street who then called the police. The FF in the interview seemed to indicate he was last seen at 10.15 before the FM appeared to correct him.
That's one reason there would appear to have been more than one person involved.

William and his sister had been playing in view of the neighbours and the street for some time that morning.

My 3 year old daughter just went missing at hardware store (Bunnings). She left me to see her dad in the next aisle - I could see him through the shelving so knew where she was going. A few minutes later I catch up with my husband and she's not with him. The look on his face and the way my heart dropped - I will never forget it. She was only lost for a few minutes, we found her near the kids paints. WT kept racing through my head. I just cannot even begin to think how his parents must be feeling, 9 months later...

My 3 year old daughter just went missing at hardware store (Bunnings). She left me to see her dad in the next aisle - I could see him through the shelving so knew where she was going. A few minutes later I catch up with my husband and she's not with him. The look on his face and the way my heart dropped - I will never forget it. She was only lost for a few minutes, we found her near the kids paints. WT kept racing through my head. I just cannot even begin to think how his parents must be feeling, 9 months later...

We've all had that feeling and you never forget it. :-( This 2 minute video was on one of the William Facebook pages this morning. Hope the link works. It's worth looking at.
https://www.facebook.com/albertosardinas/videos/10152426050153011/

My husband was abused as a primary school student by a teacher. 20 years later all the boys abused finally went to police. I was at court and theses poor boys went through hell for years with this teacher. There names were kept private but don't think it was a closed court ????? The paedophile teacher was charged on so many counts of sexual abuse against these poor boys. He got 4 years in jail only. He is deceased now.

Our retired neighbour cop and I were speaking about our William case and he recalled a time when he was on duty at the Royal Easter Show when a man was carrying a screaming child past the mobile police station and towards the carpark. Their eyes met and he assumed the man was the father of a very tied child. Moments later a mother came running towards him begging for him to help her find missing 3 yr boy.
In moments the chase was on and he caught the man who was so convincing that only when the mum ran up to grab her child from the man was our friend cop realised it was only moments before that child was gone in the strangers car.

He also said after so many years in the police force he would often catch a lone man masturbating outside a school at 3pm.
That's what pedophiles do.
They gravitate around children..... I think that's what happened with William.
Maybe because they were adopted it was more exciting to the vermin. God only knows why.

Strange how there was a flurry of media last week, culminating in Spedding's arrest, details of his charges and bail refusal. Now silence. I wish they could clarify what, if anything, this all has to do with finding William.

I am feeling the same.

To add to my above post. Our retired cop friend would have to be the most interesting person I've ever met when it comes to "seeing things no human being should ever see".

He suffers from PTSD and when he has his dark days he'll climb the back fence and come and enjoy a meal and an evening cuppa with us and talks freely about his past. I've seen the tears in his eyes and we both speak about the slime that slithers on this Earth.
Sometimes I think I could be a little desensitised than the average 'shiela' because I don't batter an eyelid because of my love for WS, well if that's the case that's a good thing for him to let go of the emotions of his heavy career in our amazing Australian Police Force.

OUR COPS ARE TOPS!!! God love 'em!

I have NEVER met an angry cop because they've NEVER had any reason to be angry at me.

Our retired neighbour cop and I were speaking about our William case and he recalled a time when he was on duty at the Royal Easter Show when a man was carrying a screaming child past the mobile police station and towards the carpark. Their eyes met and he assumed the man was the father of a very tied child. Moments later a mother came running towards him begging for him to help her find missing 3 yr boy.
In moments the chase was on and he caught the man who was so convincing that only when the mum ran up to grab her child from the man was our friend cop realised it was only moments before that child was gone in the strangers car.

He also said after so many years in the police force he would often catch a lone man masturbating outside a school at 3pm.
That's what pedophiles do.
They gravitate around children..... I think that's what happened with William.
Maybe because they were adopted it was more exciting to the vermin. God only knows why.

How scary! I have taught all of the children in my family to scream, "This isn't my mommy/daddy!"

I have to add that when you have a troll for a child, they may threaten to do this to you just because they can. My youngest is the "funny" one in our house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3050011

Can I ask a question of all you super sleuths...has it been discussed if BS and William are in any way related...non biologically speaking?

gulp?

"Police Superintendent Paul Fehon confirmed the homicide squad and State Crime Command were leading the investigation.
He told reporters in Port Macquarie the Speddings were not biological relatives of William Tyrrell, who has a complicated family history."

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3050011

I sure hope I am doing this the right way...pardon my "new"ness.:blushing:

Wondering if they're putting the court date back from June to august because of the Victorian charges?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3050011

Can I ask a question of all you super sleuths...has it been discussed if BS and William are in any way related...non biologically speaking?

gulp?

"Police Superintendent Paul Fehon confirmed the homicide squad and State Crime Command were leading the investigation.
He told reporters in Port Macquarie the Speddings were not biological relatives of William Tyrrell, who has a complicated family history."

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3050011

I sure hope I am doing this the right way...pardon my "new"ness.:blushing:
(Not a supersleuth, but . . . ) I don't think that's been discussed. Except that it was briefly noted that a New Zealand newspaper, I think, reported Spedding as William's grandfather. We didn't know whether they had just made a mistake of fact, or whether they weren't so careful as Australian papers to censor anything related to William's family.

(Not a supersleuth, but . . . ) I don't think that's been discussed. Except that it was briefly noted that a New Zealand newspaper, I think, reported Spedding as William's grandfather. We didn't know whether they had just made a mistake of fact, or whether they weren't so careful as Australian papers to censor anything related to William's family.

Because we couldn't sleuth 'you know who' most of us went behind the scenes and many did find a crossing of paths on FB.
I think that's all I can say.

Because we couldn't sleuth 'you know who' most of us went behind the scenes and many did find a crossing of paths on FB.
I think that's all I can say.

I'm not on Facebook so I have limited access to that. I didn't find a crossing of paths, but both sides led to what seemed to be a similar milieu. People who might have known one another, or met in a certain out-of-the-way place.

Wondering if they're putting the court date back from June to august because of the Victorian charges?

Quite possible Manny. I'd say investigators are still gathering evidence and IMO this case is going to be a doozy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry