Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

Part of the police case against Spedding is a series of formal statements made by adults who know him. The Daily Telegraph revealed yesterday one of the people made the original call to Crime Stoppers about Spedding days after William Tyrrell was snatched.

This stood out to me too but I had forgotten to comment on it. Days after William went missing everyone still thought he was in the bush...

Someone who knows Spedding and made a formal statement against him knew he was meant to be at William's grandma's that day? How did she know? Was she there when Spedding saw the house on tv and said, "I think I've been there?"

According to a relative, the first time Mr Spedding had mentioned the baffling case was when he saw William’s grandmother’s home on television news reports and said “hey, I think I’ve been there”.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-william-tyrrell/story-fni0cx12-1227314208802

Well, wouldn't you'd have thought he'd say " I was there Wednesday, which reminds me, the washing machine part arrived but I got caught up with coffee and school commitments. I'll give her a call".

What I'd like to know is, did he actually talk to GM again OR did LE arrange for her to call him back. GM went to stay with friends soon after. FM and FD had more things to worry about than the bleeding washing machine. There'd be a laundromat close by.

Lol I didn't quite flush something down the toilet but I can totally relate to the embarrassed/worried child. When I was maybe 10-11 I really wanted to learn how to iron (who knows why :laugh:) and my mum taught me then gave me a small basket to iron while she went and did something else. Anyway I was ironing away and I got to a pair of shorts that belonged to my little brother but they were board shorts material and as soon as I ironed them, they melted in a large patch and got stuck all over the iron :laughing:. I didn't want to tell my mum because I thought I would lose my "ironing privileges" (LOL) so I hid them in my room and managed to get the excess shorts off the bottom of the iron and acted like nothing happened.. Then I realised I had to dispose of the pants and I was scared if I put them in the bin she would see them so instead I got some scissors and cut them up piece by piece and threw some out every few days until they were gone lol! I never would have considered the toilet, lucky I didn't! :D :lol:

Your welcome at my place to keep on practising your ironing lol ooohhh those childhood moments .... which makes me think of the many times i thought "mum is going kill me for this or that" your little mind works overtime, which makes me understand how easy it is for these awful people to say to kids its our special secret, all daddies do this, if you tell your mummy will be taken away etc, because in our minds this could happen and we believe adults. I loved reading as a child i would read and read, i had this idea in my head myself or one of my siblings could be kidnapped for a ransom, not sure how i thought my average parents were going to pay this lol anyway it wasn’t until one day i was telling my sister if she got kidnapped it wouldn’t be fair for the kidnappers to be paid the ransom they wanted, mum overheard and so there was this big talk, maybe i had a wonderful imagination maybe it was something from a book, but it tells me a child can molded into what an adult wants, can hide certain untrust worthy peoples dirty secrets.

could the hire and pawn businesses be fronts for his other activities?
was the name on the van a deliberate in joke between him and his like minded friends?
and what reason to keep the lease for the room above the pawn shop, with the mattress and computer?
is bs in this up to his eyeballs and for at least the last 28 years?
did ms find a little shirt and connect the dots and hurriedly dispose it down the drain?

Your welcome at my place to keep on practising your ironing lol ooohhh those childhood moments .... which makes me think of the many times i thought "mum is going kill me for this or that" your little mind works overtime, which makes me understand how easy it is for these awful people to say to kids its our special secret, all daddies do this, if you tell your mummy will be taken away etc, because in our minds this could happen and we believe adults. I loved reading as a child i would read and read, i had this idea in my head myself or one of my siblings could be kidnapped for a ransom, not sure how i thought my average parents were going to pay this lol anyway it wasn’t until one day i was telling my sister if she got kidnapped it wouldn’t be fair for the kidnappers to be paid the ransom they wanted, mum overheard and so there was this big talk, maybe i had a wonderful imagination maybe it was something from a book, but it tells me a child can molded into what an adult wants, can hide certain untrust worthy peoples dirty secrets.

I'm actually allergic to ironing now, sorry :lol:

I remember telling my parents that they didn't need to worry if my brother ever got kidnapped because he was so annoying they would return him LMFAO!

I think that's where I was going with telling my childhood memory of not wanting to get into trouble, maybe one of the kids spilt something on/ripped their "special occasions/birthday present" shirt and thought they would get into trouble so they tried to get rid of the evidence by flushing it. The same with poor little WT, they could have told him that spiderman would be angry if he didn't go with them - I know children in our family are on their best behaviour when they know santa is watching!

could the hire and pawn businesses be fronts for his other activities?
was the name on the van a deliberate in joke between him and his like minded friends?
and what reason to keep the lease for the room above the pawn shop, with the mattress and computer?
is bs in this up to his eyeballs and for at least the last 28 years?
did ms find a little shirt and connect the dots and hurriedly dispose it down the drain?
His van was vandalized by removing the 'S' was written in one of the many article's

Perhaps I should have said possible, instead of potential. My meaning is that we can never be sure about anyone and should take precautions with them, instead of wanting to know the names of convicted ones and think the children are then safe.

Really? Denis Ferguson comes to mind.

Karo, I get what you were saying here, I understand why someone would think that way.

But I can't agree.

Yes, we should take care of our kids, that's a no brainer. But even kids who are 'well taken care of' get molested. Pedos are clever that way, sad but true, and the children of good parents are at risk as well as those of lackadaisical parents. Pedos just go for the latter first, because they're easier to get. But some will obsess over a particular child, and will move hell itself to get to that child, no matter what kind of parents they have.

And some pedos are great at hiding in plain view, as the most trustworthy of people. Like schoolteachers and priests. The kind of people you leave your kids with, if you're a good parent and send your kids to church groups and camp and sporting groups... and school.

A registry that is open to public view (like the MAKO site, bless them) is a great idea. Because pedos re-offend, constantly, that's what they do. And many are sociopaths who'll lie out their back teeth (hey, this a big part of how they hunt kids..) about being 'cured' or 'repentant'. And then they rape more kids.

If there's a kiddy raper living near me, I want to know. Better than not knowing, IMO.

Dennis Ferguson... the rage that man got was half his own fault for being a disgusting, unrepentant child raper. And half the fault of the Govt for not keeping him locked up for life, as he damn well should have been.

Soso GBC looks like a choir boy at this moment.

I cannot believe you wrote that.....I was just thinking the same thing....and felt
damn guilty about it....why does every other crime seem to pale compared to this....child destruction....xxxxxx

So i found this way back in January when the searches at Bill Speddings house were going on. Theres a comment about the tip off on page 6.
For those of you interested in the t-shirt being found. Im surprised it took so long to come out in MSM. To be honest i thought it may have just been local rumour because they were focusing so much on the spetic tank which is why i didnt share earlier. The Shirt sparked the search IMO.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/...ng*-Missing-3-year-old-William-Tyrell-(/page6

I'm stuck on this t shirt blocking a pipe. According to MSM ...

'It was also reported that a plumber who was later called to investigate a blocked pipe at Bill and Margaret Spedding's Bonny Hils house found a child's shirt in one of the pipes, although this item of clothing may not have been linked to William Tyrrell's disappearance.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Bill-Speddo-Spedding-came-police-radar.html

When is 'later' I wonder? Is it meaning later after WT was reported missing a plumber found a shirt? Or later after LE had spent three days searching the property?

Im wondering if a plumber was called sometime after William was reported missing, but before LE got their search on. Could the plumber who found the shirt be part of the evidence that came forward to get the search permission underway?

If this incident has occurred after BS's property was searched, that would mean either LE have missed it during their search, which I kind of don't really imagine happening given that they drained the septic tank. I don't know though, because I'm not a plumber, but I imagine that draining a septic tank might require someone with plumbing skills, who probably would have picked up on there being a blockage somewhere? Or that shirt wasn't in the pipes at the time if the searches.

Which then would mean that sometime after the searches, a shirt has somehow ended up stuck in a pipe. Which would make you none too clever, after such a public investigation. I'm no criminal master mind, but I would imagine that if I had been the subject of an investigation into a missing child, firstly I wouldn't trying to flush/ put a child's shirt in my pipes, and secondly I wouldn't be getting outside help when I realised I had a blockage. I would be getting 'plumbing for dummy's' and sorting it out myself.

Aside from those lines of thought I guess it's possible that the shirt in the pipe isn't part of anything sinister at all.

I think what I'm trying to say is my theory/ opinion on the shirt on the moment is possibly that sometime after William was reported missing, but before BS was all over the news as being a POI, a plumber has been called, plumber fishes a child's shirt out of the pipes, knows about a child being reported missing lately, decides to report what he has found to LE. Have we ever heard any more about what the 'anonymous crime stoppers tip off' was related to?

Whatever the circumstance of the shirt blocking the pipe, I will be very interested the know BS's explanation

So i found this way back in January when the searches at Bill Speddings house were going on. Theres a comment about the tip off on page 6.
For those of you interested in the t-shirt being found. Im surprised it took so long to come out in MSM. To be honest i thought it may have just been local rumour because they were focusing so much on the spetic tank which is why i didnt share earlier. The Shirt sparked the search IMO.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/...ng*-Missing-3-year-old-William-Tyrell-(/page6

I've just taken about 1/2 an hour typing up a massive essay on the shirt only to have websleuths log me out and I lost half of it... But long story short I'm on the same opinion as you Fence Sitter

Is it possible the plumber found the shirt and didn't think anything of it as BS/MS had kids so he got rid of it, and only later by being bombarded with media about Spiderman and BS being at grandmas that it clicked and thought to alert the police. The police might not physically have the actual shirt, just the plumber reporting he cleared it out the pipe. If the police only had the report of the shirt they could search BS place for evidence but could not arrest him due to lack of evidence.

That sounds very plausible too tracecomp, especially as we have been told that it is unclear if the shirt is related, as opposed to the shirt is undergoing forensic testing

If the shirt was the reason for the property search - it must have appeared/been thought to be very significant.
As fence sitter said it hits the media now.
Wasn't the office searched before the home?

It seems to me if it was the shirt that was the reason for the property search - it must have appeared/been very significant.

IIRC the office and home search happened all at once, but in saying that I can't quite remember if both properties were moved on simultaneously or if the office search was first and then the home the following day?

IIRC the office and home search happened all at once, but in saying that I can't quite remember if both properties were moved on simultaneously or if the office search was first and then the home the following day?

Yes another.
When looking through older articles it appears the office was searched first but whats to say they were not searched at the same time.
Simultaneously makes more sense.

If the shirt was the reason for the property search - it must have appeared/been thought to be very significant.
As fence sitter said it hits the media now.

Exactly. IIRC the boys that were under their care were a lot older, so it could have been a much smaller shirt that they found, but couldn't pin it to WT directly

Possibly an initial search description given to police by WTs parents included him wearing a shirt under his Spider-Man suit that matched the description of the shirt later found by the plumber, but it might have just been very generic, such as target brand, size ...., plain .... In colour . That may have been enough to authorise a search, because what William was wearing under his costume has never been made public knowledge as far as I'm aware?
No doubt if this is the case it will be argued to death that a shirt of that description found in BS's pipes could have belonged to any child :(

I didn't say that for anyone to agree with me, I would like us all to be wrong and hope that whoever has William just wanted a child because they couldn't have one themselves, not for any ulterior motive.
Some people are complacent and don't really understand that the neighbour/uncle/grandad etc could be a child molester that has not been caught out yet and think they only need to be aware of convicted ones.
Spedding would not be on any register, no one was worried about him obviously, so that is what I mean by potential.
As for Ferguson, he served the sentence given to him, he should be allowed to live quietly within the terms of his parole, maybe even with an ankle monitor. He was hounded til his death and I have no sympathy for him but facts are facts and if we ostracise them, they will more likely commit another crime, IMO.
We need to have the laws changed and I am sorry but one chance only, no second chances.

Karo, I get what you were saying here, I understand why someone would think that way.

But I can't agree.

Yes, we should take care of our kids, that's a no brainer. But even kids who are 'well taken care of' get molested. Pedos are clever that way, sad but true, and the children of good parents are at risk as well as those of lackadaisical parents. Pedos just go for the latter first, because they're easier to get. But some will obsess over a particular child, and will move hell itself to get to that child, no matter what kind of parents they have.

And some pedos are great at hiding in plain view, as the most trustworthy of people. Like schoolteachers and priests. The kind of people you leave your kids with, if you're a good parent and send your kids to church groups and camp and sporting groups... and school.

A registry that is open to public view (like the MAKO site, bless them) is a great idea. Because pedos re-offend, constantly, that's what they do. And many are sociopaths who'll lie out their back teeth (hey, this a big part of how they hunt kids..) about being 'cured' or 'repentant'. And then they rape more kids.

If there's a kiddy raper living near me, I want to know. Better than not knowing, IMO.

Dennis Ferguson... the rage that man got was half his own fault for being a disgusting, unrepentant child raper. And half the fault of the Govt for not keeping him locked up for life, as he damn well should have been.

Is it possible the plumber found the shirt and didn't think anything of it as BS/MS had kids so he got rid of it, and only later by being bombarded with media about Spiderman and BS being at grandmas that it clicked and thought to alert the police. The police might not physically have the actual shirt, just the plumber reporting he cleared it out the pipe. If the police only had the report of the shirt they could search BS place for evidence but could not arrest him due to lack of evidence.

I'm thinking along those lines too. The plumber saw something significant but the item is long gone as he didn't think anything of it at the time.

The office was raided Monday 20 January.

The house was searched on Tuesday 21 and Wednesday 22 January.

Timeline on this article (it says the raid on the house started on the 20th too, but I'm not sure about that):

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-tod...-suspect-paedophile-ring-20150417-1mmzno.html

From what I remember, the office was raided at night then early the following morning they were at the house focusing on the septic. I remember waking up and being bombarded with news about police and the septic.

Something happened before the raids to cause the plumber to notify police, or MAYBE when the office was raided word got out quickly who it was and the plumber called Crimestoppers that night? Seems awfully fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx