Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>
I remember foster mother making a statement somewhere about it being a big semi trailer.
I wonder if she concocted the whole truck driver story and it was someone else that saw her there?
JMO
She specified a big semi trailer? Do you have a link to that statement?

Last edited by a moderator:
paring it back to actual facts, if the back porch photo is suspect, the last verifiable sighting of william was at mcdonalds the night before and his scent found in the grandmothers driveway, so the timeline could be much earlier
So his older sister would be lying when she described playing with him that morning, and seeing him run around the corner, the last time she saw him?

Does anybody else think that the foster mother might have killed William through assault? Given she is charged with assaulting another foster child, I wonder if William died in this way too?

William Tyrrell’s foster mother allegedly hit a child with a wooden spoon and kicked her while she was on the floor, a court has been told.

“The intimidation relates to an ongoing pattern of violence,” the prosecutor said.

The court was told the foster mother used a wooden spoon to hit the girl and allegedly kicked her while she was on the floor.

The prosecutor told the court there was evidence the foster mother called a friend and said “I need to break her”.

And here we have some proof that the Foster Mother is willing to lie to save herself even though she was under video and audio surveillance at the time unbeknownst to her.

“The accused told the victim she was kicked because she believed the child was about to kick the other child,” he said.

“The alleged victim did not kick that child and has denied the intention to do so.”

MOO.

Gary Jubelin is exactly the person I would want on the case, if I was innocent.

A human being, not an automation or a witch hunter general

Not me, look what happened to Spedding!

If I did it though, Jubelin is exactly the type of police I’d want on it, running around after likely suspects who actually had nothing to do with it, and doing it illegally so he ends up the only person convicted of a crime in the end and is throw off the case and the force as well.

Hardly a shining example of great policing.

Not me, look what happened to Spedding!

If I did it though, Jubelin is exactly the type of police I’d want on it, running around after likely suspects who actually had nothing to do with it, and doing it illegally so he ends up the only person convicted of a crime in the end and is throw off the case and the force as well.

Hardly a shining example of great policing.
Couldn't agree more.
If she is guilty, Jubelin is the PERFECT person to be handling her case.
I feel so sorry for everyone who believed her if she is found guilty. How embarrassing that she was right under their noses this whole time! The biggest deception in Australian criminal history. The level of deceit and manipulation will go down in history as the most heinous self serving manipulation of the Australian public, ever.
MOO

Couldn't agree more.
If she is guilty, Jubelin is the PERFECT person to be handling her case.
I feel so sorry for everyone who believed her if she is found guilty. How embarrassing that she was right under their noses this whole time! The biggest deception in Australian criminal history. The level of deceit and manipulation will go down in history as the most heinous self serving manipulation of the Australian public, ever.
MOO

Yeah I feel sorry for them too, if Jubelin genuinely believed her and she did as accused then he’s a real victim of her deceit along with all the others that went under the bus. Career ruined.

Sure, here you go.

Then she said she saw a "semi-trailer coming down really fast and ... he (the driver) thought I pulled over, because he acknowledged me saying thanks for pulling over, but I pulled over because I had just got my head out the window looking for William".

Driving in the same direction or the opposite direction? Because if he's coming up the road and she's going down it--opposite directions--and he's travelling "really fast" approaching an intersection (Cobb & Co Rd) and the road isn't quite wide enough to accommodate the truck and another car in the oncoming lane . . . that sounds dangerous.

Meanwhile she pulled over because she'd just got her head out the window . . . driving with her head out the window, good thinking to pull over, would have been better thinking to pull over first. I know, it's just the way she talks, as if it would kill her if anyone could pin down what she meant.

But I'd like to get clear about which side of the road she's on.

Driving in the same direction or the opposite direction? Because if he's coming up the road and she's going down it--opposite directions--and he's travelling "really fast" approaching an intersection (Cobb & Co Rd) and the road isn't quite wide enough to accommodate the truck and another car in the oncoming lane . . . that sounds dangerous.

Meanwhile she pulled over because she'd just got her head out the window . . . driving with her head out the window, good thinking to pull over, would have been better thinking to pull over first. I know, it's just the way she talks, as if it would kill her if anyone could pin down what she meant.

But I'd like to get clear about which side of the road she's on.
I hope you find the answers to this, but I'm not hopeful. It honestly sounds like a completely concocted story IMO.

Something new (to me) in this article is that Senior Police revealed this week that they are investigating the leak internally.

Not that we are likely to hear the outcome of their internal investigation, but let's hope that they can stop further breaches of confidentiality between the DPP and NSWPOL. If that is what this leak is.

Once again, I really have to wonder if the leak is at the ODPP end. As I said earlier, maybe someone there thinks the proposed charges are just bizarre -- as do I, especially in relation to a corpse which AFAIK has not been found.

Once again, I really have to wonder if the leak is at the ODPP end. As I said earlier, maybe someone there thinks the proposed charges are just bizarre -- as do I, especially in relation to a corpse which AFAIK has not been found.
I don't think they're bizzare. It makes sense that if they don't have enough to charge her with his murder or manslaughter, but yet they still have evidence that she moved his body, the charges make complete sense.

Without a body (especially if it's been relocated several times) a conviction of manslaughter or murder is very difficult.

I doubt they'd be pushing for charges of tampering with a corpse and obstruction of justice if their evidence wasn't tight. MOO.

Last edited:
I don't think they're bizzare. It makes sense that if they don't have enough to charge her with his murder or manslaughter, but yet they still have evidence that she moved his body, the charges make complete sense.
If there is not enough evidence to prove there was murder/manslaughter, how is there enough to prove there was a body?
Without a body (especially if it's been relocated several times) a conviction of manslaughter or murder is very difficult.

I doubt they'd be pushing for charges of tempering with a corpse and obstruction of justice if their evidence wasn't tight. MOO.
How could the 'evidence' of tampering with a corpse be tight if they cannot prove there was even a corpse?

All they appear to have is a theory, an accusation, that they consider possible, if not probable. But I think we all have those.

I doubt they'd be pushing for charges of tempering with a corpse and obstruction of justice if their evidence wasn't tight. MOO.

[NSW] CRIMES ACT 1900 - SECT 81C

Misconduct with regard to corpses

81C Misconduct with regard to corpses
Any person who--

(a) indecently interferes with any dead human body, or
(b) improperly interferes with, or offers any indignity to, any dead human body or human remains (whether buried or not),

shall be liable to imprisonment for two years.

(How I see it...)

Defence: Your Honour, the prosecution has presented no dead human body (buried or otherwise), nor any human remains.

Judge: Then why are we here?

Last edited:
Haven’t checked in on this case since the body search a while ago. A lot of messages have been sent since then and it is very hard to keep track to what is going on currently. Could anyone please update me with the recent developments in this case? It seems to be all over the news once again.

Haven’t checked in on this case since the body search a while ago. A lot of messages have been sent since then and it is very hard to keep track to what is going on currently. Could anyone please update me with the recent developments in this case? It seems to be all over the news once again.

What's all over the news is all that we know.

AFAIK, police are yet to make public anything. It's apparently a leak (of the unauthorized kind).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member