Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know she has financial resources? Unless you can link to her taxable income, that’s just a guess.

Local media have made reference to sums of money they have spent on real estate. (In Sydney real estate is always the measure of wealth, and I say that only half tongue-in-cheek.)

However, I would guess that by now their legal bills would be substantial and mounting.

Local media have made reference to sums of money they have spent on real estate. (In Sydney real estate is always the measure of wealth, and I say that only half tongue-in-cheek.)

However, I would guess that by now their legal bills would be substantial and mounting.
Yes the legal bills would be quite a lot by this stage. The poster was referring to her have financial means to sue as of right now. I don’t think that’s the case at all at this stage.

Well a bloke might notice a good looking sheila if she was outside of the car.
The good looking Sheila ;) was one time standing outside her car, was blonde and acted somehow remarkable (odd or not odd - I don't remember). According to FFC the good looking Sheila -herself- was sitting in her car and just had finished to put her head out of the window looking for WT.
I am confused: Was she seen outside her car or seen inside her car or what? Or don't we know as always?

The good looking Sheila ;) was one time standing outside her car, was blonde and acted somehow remarkable (odd or not odd - I don't remember). According to FFC the good looking Sheila -herself- was sitting in her car and just had finished to put her head out of the window looking for WT.
I am confused: Was she seen outside her car or seen inside her car or what? Or don't we know as always?
Two different women and two different stories …. I think you may have them mixed up @FromGermany1 ;)

The blonde was the woman allegedly in the black Camry ….actually there may have been 2 blondes… the one Chapman saw, was blonde too I think ..

I don’t know of anything published as yet that puts FM outside the car on Batar Creek Road …. But I could be wrong on that ….

JMO

Last edited:
That scenario is possible (and I have long had problems with the FM's account of that morning's events) but IMO police will be battling hard to convince the NSW DPP that there is a case to answer on what we know.

And as to whether police have -- in Newscorp speak -- a "bombshell" to drop, then IMO if they did they would have arrested the FM and called a media conference to say so.

I disagree because the case is now with the dpp. It's up to the dpp to decide to proceed and then she'll be arrested. Police are waiting. IMO

Yes, but they are charged with murder or manslaughter (or the jury finds them guilty of manslaughter).

It would be instructive to find a case in NSW where a person was convicted of this crime where (a) there was no body and (b) there was no charge of homicide.

Now in the case of Greg Lynn in VIC, police definitely allege that he interfered with corpses (moved them and burned them), but they also allege that he killed them.

"There are a number of defences to the charge of misconduct with a corpse and these can include having a lawful medical purpose, or if the person wasn’t dead at the time of the alleged interference"

Interesting Criminal Laws: Interfering with a Dead Human Body

It seems that there needs to be some kind of proof that William is deceased, and (presumably) that he was deceased at 48 Benaroon Drive on the morning of 12 Sep 2014.

Last edited:
"There are a number of defences to the charge of misconduct with a corpse and these can include having a lawful medical purpose, or if the person wasn’t dead at the time of the alleged interference"

Interesting Criminal Laws: Interfering with a Dead Human Body

It seems that there needs to be some kind of proof that William is deceased, and (presumably) that he was deceased at 48 Benaroon Drive on the morning of 12 Sep 2014.

Makes perfect sense to me. I have characterized the alternative as material for a Monty Python skit.

Makes perfect sense to me. I have characterized the alternative as material for a Monty Python skit (q.v. Bring out your dead).

Perhaps the DPP has already declined to lay charges and the submission was leaked because an officer is upset about that?

And the police are not elaborating because they are a bit embarrassed?

Maybe her legal fees are Bro Bono?? :)
<modsnip - quoted post was off topic>
Yes they very well could be. IMO it always seemed they were well off but not really “wealthy”. I think any couple that had worked their whole lives and not had children until their mid-late 40s would definitely be very comfortable financially. I don’t think whatever their financial status is has ever had any bearing on the case

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - unnecessary>

Police claim the couple was attempting to intervene in the child's "problematic behaviour".
The allegations include that she was placed in a time-out period for 44 minutes, that the girl was grabbed about the neck, kicked and hit with a wooden spoon, causing her pain.
It is also alleged William's foster mother suggested if the girl defecated on the floor, she would rub the child's face in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
She specified a big semi trailer? Do you have a link to that statement?
His foster mother tells investigators as she drove around looking for William, she saw a large truck coming down the road and pulled over to let it pass.

“It was a semi trailer coming down the road really fast. And he thought I pulled over, because he acknowledged me by saying thanks for pulling over. But I pulled over ‘cause I’ve just got my head out the window, you know, looking for William,” she said.

Possibly. She may have mentioned the truck driver because she wanted them to know that there was someone who could verify that is where she drove.
Because the truck driver thought she pulled over to let him through and acknowledged it, when she in fact said that she didn't think William would have got that far in the time he had been missing - so turned around and went back.

His foster mother tells investigators as she drove around looking for William, she saw a large truck coming down the road and pulled over to let it pass.

“It was a semi trailer coming down the road really fast. And he thought I pulled over, because he acknowledged me by saying thanks for pulling over. But I pulled over ‘cause I’ve just got my head out the window, you know, looking for William,” she said.

The above bold seems to contradict. FM says that she saw the truck and pulled over to let it pass. But then says, But I pulled over cause ive just got my head out the window looking for William.

Which is it? Or is it poor reporting?

The above bold seems to contradict. FM says that she saw the truck and pulled over to let it pass. But then says, But I pulled over cause ive just got my head out the window looking for William.

Which is it? Or is it poor reporting?

She says "he thought I pulled over ... but I pulled over because ..."

His acknowledgement gave her the impression that he thought she pulled over to let him pass (which would be normal courtesy on a narrow rural road).

What if LE was unable to connect with any truck driver on that route at that time?

At. That. Time.

What if they went back and found the actual driver and he drove there an hour earlier.

Meaning her drive was earlier ....

jmo
I wonder if any trucks were seen on CCTV near the tennis courts or store around the time William vanished. I think that was where the CCTV cams were located that were reviewed by the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd