Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Jubelin keep inserting himself into this?

The police will charge her when they're good and ready and foster Mother or Jubelin making demands will change nothing. The police have taken back control of the investigation and the Foster Mother and Jubelin don't get to make demands anymore. How strange! IMO.
Yes, I do find it odd TBH. I can understand the FM however I am not sure why Jubes is getting involved.

<modsnip - unnecessary>

Police claim the couple was attempting to intervene in the child's "problematic behaviour".
The allegations include that she was placed in a time-out period for 44 minutes, that the girl was grabbed about the neck, kicked and hit with a wooden spoon, causing her pain.
It is also alleged William's foster mother suggested if the girl defecated on the floor, she would rub the child's face in it.
JMO - Who would have thought that this type of 'disciplining' could be going on in that household! If those details can be supported on tape, how embarrassing for the Foster Parents, and would send them spiralling into denial somehow,

Last edited by a moderator:
For some, this case has always been

"the battlers vs the wealthy"
"the battlers vs FACS"
"the people who have children removed vs the people who take those children in"
"birth parents vs foster parents"

It has been mentioned where even at the inquest, people sat divided on either side of the room.

William Tyrrell: The tension and tragedy of one of Australia's most infamous missing person cases

Inside the William Tyrrell inquest was a room divided, with the biological family on one side and the foster family on the other.

imo
its sickening, and theres this article also.....
The foster mother’s parents were respected, community-minded residents of the tiny town of Kendall and were involved in a heritage group on the NSW Mid North Coast.

William’s foster mother is also regarded as a solid contributor to her north shore community.

They sold the five-bedroom house with a swimming pool where William had lived from early 2012 until his disappearance for more than $4million last year.

She says "he thought I pulled over ... but I pulled over because ..."

His acknowledgement gave her the impression that he thought she pulled over to let him pass (which would be normal courtesy on a narrow rural road).
She started out by saying though that she pulled over to let it pass........ But then says she pulled over because she had her head out the window looking for William. Am I reading this incorrectly?

foster mother tells investigators as she drove around looking for William, she saw a large truck coming down the road and pulled over to let it pass.

[NSW] CRIMES ACT 1900 - SECT 81C

Misconduct with regard to corpses

81C Misconduct with regard to corpses
Any person who--

(a) indecently interferes with any dead human body, or
(b) improperly interferes with, or offers any indignity to, any dead human body or human remains (whether buried or not),

shall be liable to imprisonment for two years.

(How I see it...)

Defence: Your Honour, the prosecution has presented no dead human body (buried or otherwise), nor any human remains.

Judge: Then why are we here?
"", Lane’s defence pointed to the fact that the Crown could not prove that Tegan was dead, nor did it have any evidence to establish that if Tegan had died, Lane was responsible.""

Note this person is in prison based on circumstantial evidence alone ...

Someone posted several examples of no body no conviction
A case on point, excerpt from link below

This is a very interesting article re police and prosecution and questions procedures of both and rule of law ...re no body ...

so I am guessing that guilt can be found without a body ....according to law , right or wrong ...

Last edited:
JMO - Who would have thought that this type of 'disciplining' could be going on in that household! If those details can be supported on tape, how embarrassing for the Foster Parents, and would send them spiralling into denial somehow,

The police are going to have some explaining to do.

The alleged assault happened in March. Charges weren't laid until October. Link
The police waited for months before having the children removed.

"", Lane’s defence pointed to the fact that the Crown could not prove that Tegan was dead, nor did it have any evidence to establish that if Tegan had died, Lane was responsible.""

Note this person is in prison based on circumstantial evidence alone ...

Someone posted several examples of no body no conviction
A case on point, excerpt from link below

This is a very interesting article re police and prosecution and questions procedures of both and rule of law ...re no body ...

so I am guessing that guilt can be found without a body ....according to law , right or wrong ...

Yes there are plenty of such cases but, again, the charge was murder.

And in this case she claimed to have given her new born baby to a man whom she refused to positively identify, despite knowing the likely consequences.

Last edited:
Yes how dare they have a house that's worth so much, they deserve to be pilloried.

This is me having a go at sarcasm, just in case someone doesn't get it.
You don't think a house sale for $4 million bucks makes you wealthy?

You set the benchmark high toots :oops:

Can call me any kind of rich b**ch entitled blah blah you want and lay that in my bank account.
Hell to the yeah.

bbm

At the inquest, I witnessed two residents from Benaroon drive, make a lot of surprised faces at the statement by the FFC of being seen by the truck driver. They indicated and it was confirmed by another local that I was speaking with, that trucks are not allowed to drive on that road. Even if it happened I wonder what direction it was coming from because the FFC said that he was coming at some speed and thanked her for pulling over ( I love how she knows what drivers in other vehicles think). MOO The thought just occurred to me that if a truck driver was on a road that were not allowed to drive on, then they probably wouldn't come forward and cop a fine.... I'm sure though that police would probably let that slide if it helped further this investigation.
What is the reason trucks cannot drive on that road is it a TARE limit? Is it a certain weight of truck?

Again, the charge was murder.
True but would the same apply for a lesser crime and conviction ?? The police also refused to release all recordings etc ...even the judge ended up questioning this conviction from memory
Regardless i dont see why not if they are going down this path

I think LE know exactly what they are up against with this couple.

They didn't rush in, dotted their I's and crossed their T's and made sure that girl wasn't going back. IMO.

Same mentality goes for Williams case.
They know what they are up against.
FFC is fierce.
They know it.

They won't lay these charges unless its rock solid.
I don't really think LE have a problem with the leak.
We may not know her name or what her face looks like but the police have told the world she is suspect #1 and they are after her.

They have removed the anonymity afforded to her the only way they could.

moo

True but would the same apply for a lesser crime and conviction ?? The police also refused to release all recordings etc ...even the judge ended up questioning this conviction from memory
Regardless i dont see why not if they are going down this path

It seems to me that the police charges are: "The FM discovered a corpse and took it somewhere else."

Good luck gaining a conviction for that on the facts/evidence that we know about.

IMO, a top drawer KC would blow so many holes in it that Swiss cheese would be jealous.

I think LE know exactly what they are up against with this couple.

They didn't rush in, dotted their I's and crossed their T's and made sure that girl wasn't going back. IMO.

Same mentality goes for Williams case.
They know what they are up against.
FFC is fierce.
They know it.

They won't lay these charges unless its rock solid.
I don't really think LE have a problem with the leak.
We may not know her name or what her face looks like but the police have told the world she is suspect #1 and they are after her.

They have removed the anonymity afforded to her the only way they could.

moo
Couldn't agree more!

If the foster mother is guilty of Williams demise and has perpetrated mass manipulation of the Australian public for 9 years, they know they're dealing with a very manipulative and deranged person.They're not going to mess around. JMO

Last edited:
It seems to me that the police charges are: "The FM discovered a corpse and took it somewhere else."

Good luck gaining a conviction for that on the facts/evidence that we know about.

IMO, a top drawer KC would blow so many holes in it that Swiss cheese would be jealous.
JMO They might have remains of his body found at Fosters house, for example, but they can't prove the method of death so they're going for tampering with a corpse.

We don't know what the police have. They're certainly not going to give their prime suspect the heads up by publishing each finding in the media.

JMO They might have remains of his body found at Fosters house, for example, but they can't prove the method of death so they're going for tampering with a corpse.

If you've been following this case for any length of time, you'll be aware that NSW police would not sit on any such discovery. If they had found any human remains I would be willing to bet a lot of money that it would be world wide news very soon afterwards.

I'm sure you're right, but maybe perverting the course of justice is the charge the police are actually most interested in and confident about proving?

Clearly, not every doubt is reasonable. In our system, the prosecution is not required to prove the guilt of the accused “beyond any possible doubt”. Raising the standard of proof to that level would make it nearly impossible to secure a conviction, and would prevent society from being able to police criminal behaviour.

On the other hand, lowering the standard of proof for the prosecution would remove important protections for the accused. Our society has decided that individual liberty is so important, and the shame and treatment associated with criminal liability so powerful, that we will require juries to be convinced to a particular standard before they find an accused guilty of a charge.

So, the question is, what is that particular standard?
burden of proof is the same, “beyond reasonable doubt”.

JMO - Likewise, it could be said that because she was a fostered child, William’s sister should have been removed at the time when William disappeared… when the Fosters could have been considered ‘persons of interest’ and subject to Detectives going hard on them in being questioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member