Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two different women and two different stories …. I think you may have them mixed up @FromGermany1 ;)

The blonde was the woman allegedly in the black Camry ….actually there may have been 2 blondes… the one Chapman saw, was blonde too I think ..

I don’t know of anything published as yet that puts FM outside the car on Batar Creek Road …. But I could be wrong on that ….

JMO
I don't think, I mixed up the two woman. I remember, that Chapman saw a strong blonde woman with a bun, yes. Driving along in fully speed.
I will try to find something per Google, but thinking of my luck with it ..... :rolleyes:

I'm not following you. Are you suggesting that police found William's DNA in the boot of the FGM's car and then did not report that to the Coroner?
Not sure what your not following.

The inquest is on hold, we have no idea what relations the taskforce, DPP and coroner have going on behind closed doors.

Are you suggesting that a taskforce has to legally report their investigative happenings to the coroner??

And how would I know if they did or they didn't indeed report to the coroner?

:eek:

However, when they KNOW that an assault has happened - they didn't protect the child. They just sat and actively monitored their listening devices, didn't inform FACS. (as per Lonergan ... Link)

They are mandated reporters. They will need to explain why protecting a living child did not take precedent.

I suspect it was because Lonergan/whoever was single focused. Prepared to leave the child in that situation in the hopes that they would hear something incriminating about William. And perhaps viewing the assault as not serious - despite later filing charges.
I might have missed it but was she left in care after this assault was recorded ? We do know they stalked her re school etc ..do we know she was not removed either by school reporting as well ?

i notice co writing in this article is less flowery and glowing towards the ff than in her book....

Supposedly he was safer in foster care than with his own parents.
As far as anyone knows, he went missing on Friday, September 12, 2014.
By her account, they woke on the Friday and had breakfast and a bit of crayon and garden play before heading out to the back deck.
She says William jumped off the deck, ran around the corner of the house, roared like a tiger, and that was it, she never saw him again.

I said at the time.
When they took grandma's car last year.
Probably trace blood :-/

eta
which makes sense to me what LE are eluding to.

They have evidence of William (deceased dna) likely in the boot space of grandma's car.
FFC admits to being out in grandma's car at the time.
With a now eye witness.

which would suggest LE know he was deceased ,unaware of the how, but that she did indeed dispose of him.
IMO that would be pretty compelling evidence yet explain why they are so blase about what actually happened.
I would think it would have to be a substantial amount of blood in order to prove he was dead or dying in the car. A few drops (if they even had that) doesn’t prove he died.

The police are going to have some explaining to do.

The alleged assault happened in March. Charges weren't laid until October. Link
The police waited for months before having the children removed.
BBM

Interesting that that is your take-away. Mine is that FM have some explaining to do for such reprehensible behaviour, whether she is guilty of WT's disappearance or not. She was supposed to provide a safe space for her foster daughter.

So why are the FM and FF denying the alleged assault charge ... when, as you say about Lonergan: "However, when they KNOW that an assault has happened".

The FM admitted at the NSWCC to assaulting the child. I don't believe that evidence can be used against her now, due to the terms of a Crime Commission hearing (which we have linked before).

So, the concern lies in why the child was left in the house for 7 months after the assault.
Evidently, no more assaults? A one-time situation that blew out of control?

Last edited:
I would think it would have to be a substantial amount of blood in order to prove he was dead or dying in the car. A few drops (if they even had that) doesn’t prove he died.
They can tell if blood is from a deceased person.
Could be iffy though if he was removed quickly.

Could be why LE are seeking support from the DPP.
I think the DNA is there but it might not be an excellent sample.

I'm really putting my memory to the test here, so correct me if I'm wrong. But I believe it was stated by FF that WT had never been in FGM car. So if any trace of WT was found that would need some explaining.

The FM admitted at the NSWCC to assaulting the child. I don't believe that evidence cannot be used against her now, due to the terms of a Crime Commission (which we have linked before).

So, the concern lies in why the child was left in the house for 7 months after the assault.
Evidently, no more assaults? A one-time situation that blew out of control?
I think the alleged assault charge that the Fosters are denying, in their defence, is yet to be heard; I think it is set down for 6th & 7th November - alleged lying to the NSWCC case (in Downing Centre court)

I think the alleged assault charge that the Fosters are denying, in their defence, is yet to be heard; I think it is set down for 6th & 7th November - alleged lying to the NSWCC case (in Downing Centre court)

Except that is not what I said. I said that I don't believe the evidence that FM gave at the NSWCC hearing (re: the assault) can be used against her in any other proceeding.

That evidence is gone from prosecution now, other than the 'false and misleading' charge which she was acquitted of.

"Section 39(2) provides that an answer made, or document or thing produced, by a witness at a hearing before the Commission is not admissible in evidence against the person in any civil or criminal proceedings or in any disciplinary proceedings.

An exception includes where the evidence is utilised in proceedings seeking to prosecute a witness on the basis that their evidence was false or misleading."

CRIME COMMISSION NSW SUMMONS- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

You can’t tell if blood came from a person when they were alive or dead?
I don't know about that.
Been looking for something online to support either or but it's not black and white to find.

But anyhow, I suspect there is blood DNA belonging to William in grandma's boot cavity.
Even a drop..... would be a pretty ominous find considering william vanished under her watch.

my strong humble personal opinion

I'm really putting my memory to the test here, so correct me if I'm wrong. But I believe it was stated by FF that WT had never been in FGM car. So if any trace of WT was found that would need some explaining.

If you find the link for that, please post it. I have never seen or heard that in any MSM.

Not sure what your [sic] not following.

I thought I made that clear by my question.

Are you suggesting that a taskforce has to legally report their investigative happenings to the coroner??

The inquest was halted because police told the Coroner that they had new evidence that needed investigating. In doing so they have a duty to report any new findings to the Coroner.

“This activity is in response to evidence we’ve obtained in the course of the investigation, it’s not speculative in any way,” [Detective Chief Superintendent Darren Bennett] told reporters on Monday.

“It’s highly likely that if we found something, it would be a body. We are looking for the remains of William Tyrrell, there’s no doubt about that.”

Bennett said police were acting “on behalf of the Coroner and in conjunction with the coronial orders”.

And how would I know if they did or they didn't indeed report to the coroner?

Given that police are acting under coronial orders, would you expect them to do that or not?

I thought I made that clear by my question.

The inquest was halted because police told the Coroner that they had new evidence that needed investigating. In doing so they have a duty to report any new findings to the Coroner.

“This activity is in response to evidence we’ve obtained in the course of the investigation, it’s not speculative in any way,” [Detective Chief Superintendent Darren Bennett] told reporters on Monday.

“It’s highly likely that if we found something, it would be a body. We are looking for the remains of William Tyrrell, there’s no doubt about that.”

Bennett said police were acting “on behalf of the Coroner and in conjunction with the coronial orders”.

Given that police are acting under coronial orders, would you expect them to do that or not?

which is why I said I have no idea what goes on behind closed doors between the coroner the dpp and taskforce rosann.
From your post that you answered yourself.
The answer could be yes the coroner possibly is in the loop of knowledge.
What are your thoughts

What happens to blood after death?

After death the blood generally clots slowly and remains clotted for several days. In some cases, however, fibrin and fibrinogen disappears from blood in a comparatively short time and the blood is found to be fluid and incoagulable soon after death.

thanks bear!x
Yes I was pretty sure there are a few markers they have to confirm deceased DNA.
This is clearly one of them

After so many years before the car was tested can only suspect any source would be deteriorated at best. :oops:
But this is what I think they have got.
It just fits with the narrative and charges under consideration IMO.

The answer could be yes the coroner possibly is in the loop of knowledge.
What are your thoughts

I expect that police would have reported anything that they considered materially new evidence and that then one of two things would have happened: either the police would have laid charges outright, or have suggested that the Coroner reconvene the inquest and have certain people examined or re-examined by Counsel Assisting in light of the new evidence.

I do not expect that silence for some two years would have followed the finding of any material evidence, such as William's DNA in the boot of the FGM's car.

I expect that police would have reported anything that they considered materially new evidence and that then one of two things would have happened: either the police would have laid charges outright, or have suggested that the Coroner reconvene the inquest and have certain people examined or re-examined by Counsel Assisting in light of the new evidence.

I do not expect that silence for some two years would have followed the finding of any material evidence, such as William's DNA in the boot of the FGM's car.
They have something.
Or the brief wouldn't have gone to the DPP.
Why it has side stepped the inquest only they know.

Could be to lean back into the inquest if charges aren't gunna stick.
Back up plan. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member