Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've been following this case for any length of time, you'll be aware that NSW police would not sit on any such discovery. If they had found any human remains I would be willing to bet a lot of money that it would be world wide news very soon afterwards.
Disagree. The new team seem very strategic. The foster mother is likely still under surveillance. They're not going to blow this. JMO

Disagree. The new team seem very strategic. The foster mother is likely still under surveillance. They're not going to blow this. JMO
I agree
Rosann has a strength that has just kept building with confidence since the pause in the inquest.

I personally don't think they have found any remains.......but I do feel strongly that they have DNA evidence of his death, and it is being kept under wraps.

Kendall is such a small place where I assume most people know most people.
Seems to make more sense that a local might have seen the foster grandmother's car and identified the foster mother that way. Wild speculation of course.
The Kendall Community Centre has long been a meeting place for locals for morning tea and lunch each Thursday.
There are also markets and locally grown food to purchase. Unsure if they still have bill-paying facilities however they did around early Feb 2020 as a friend in Kendall would frequent the center on such mornings. At one time in early 2020 she confirmed that a particular Benaroon Drv resident was in paying a bill, they kept to themselves at the time and then left swiftly. The place was full of locals enjoying morning tea at around 1130 am. It is a small place however there are neighboring small towns such as Lorne and Kew so im not sure how many people mingle or know each other.

The High Court judgement confirmed the key rule of law principle of presumption of innocence. That is, the prosecution is not required to prove the guilt of the accused “beyond any possible doubt” but beyond reasonable doubt.

AFAIK, we have only ever referred to beyond reasonable doubt.

The first question is what the the DPP considers to be the likelihood of a conviction. That largely determines if a prosecution is launched or not.

Last edited:
We may not know her name or what her face looks like but the police have told the world she is suspect #1 and they are after her.

They have removed the anonymity afforded to her the only way they could.

moo
This is a really good point...

Just adding to this...
Wonder if they're executing the investigation in this manner to strategically send her messages directly through the media - we are coming for you - without defamation problems because of her anonymity. JMO

Last edited:
I agree
Rosann has a strength that has just kept building with confidence since the pause in the inquest.

I personally don't think they have found any remains.......but I do feel strongly that they have DNA evidence of his death, and it is being kept under wraps.
If they don’t have remains what sort of DNA do you think they have that is evidence of his death?

RSBM

Did she lie about going on the drive? No, she had told Police about the drive in her walkthrough a few days after William vanished.

In the footage that was filmed during the walkthrough at the Kendall home where William was last seen alive, the foster mother gave police an account of what happened the day he disappeared.

"I get to the riding school and I just think, 'he's not here'," she told police at the time.

"Then I bring the car back up and I just run out and look for him again."
Then she said she saw a "semi-trailer coming down really fast and ... he (the driver) thought I pulled over, because he acknowledged me saying thanks for pulling over, but I pulled over because I had just got my head out the window looking for William".

We are yet to find out if she lied about what she did on that drive.
imo she knew she had been seen and was trying to get ahead of the narrative

If they don’t have remains what sort of DNA do you think they have that is evidence of his death?
I said at the time.
When they took grandma's car last year.
Probably trace blood :-/

eta
which makes sense to me what LE are eluding to.

They have evidence of William (deceased dna) likely in the boot space of grandma's car.
FFC admits to being out in grandma's car at the time.
With a now eye witness.

which would suggest LE know he was deceased ,unaware of the how, but that she did indeed dispose of him.
IMO that would be pretty compelling evidence yet explain why they are so blase about what actually happened.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Driving in the same direction or the opposite direction? Because if he's coming up the road and she's going down it--opposite directions--and he's travelling "really fast" approaching an intersection (Cobb & Co Rd) and the road isn't quite wide enough to accommodate the truck and another car in the oncoming lane . . . that sounds dangerous.

Meanwhile she pulled over because she'd just got her head out the window . . . driving with her head out the window, good thinking to pull over, would have been better thinking to pull over first. I know, it's just the way she talks, as if it would kill her if anyone could pin down what she meant.

But I'd like to get clear about which side of the road she's on.
My understanding is she is on the left side of the rd heading towards the old riding school. Then after the truck, I think she turned around then drove back. MUO

I said at the time.
When they took grandma's car last year.
Probably trace blood :-/

eta
which makes sense to me what LE are eluding to.

They have evidence of William (deceased dna) likely in the boot space of grandma's car.
FFC admits to being out in grandma's car at the time.
With a now eye witness.

which would suggest LE know he was deceased ,unaware of the how, but that she did indeed dispose of him.
IMO that would be pretty compelling evidence yet explain why they are so blase about what actually happened.
Did the Police dogs get put through the FGM car at the time I can't remember. Just thinking if they did in that inial first few days and was no detection of Williams's scent in the car I am curious how they could have found evidence later. Unless she went back and removed his remains after the dogs had been through the car,

I'm not following you. Are you suggesting that police found William's DNA in the boot of the FGM's car and then did not report that to the Coroner?

Did the Police dogs get put through the FGM car at the time I can't remember. Just thinking if they did in that inial first few days and was no detection of Williams's scent in the car I am curious how they could have found evidence later. Unless she went back and removed his remains after the dogs had been through the car,
no idea musso
But dogs aren't fool proof.
A handler may or may not have let it to particular areas.
Lets not forget they were looking for a lost little boy..not a dead one .

They may have had sniffer search and rescue only? we can have no idea where they looked truly.

There has been so much botched in this case from the get go....

<modsnip - opinion stated as fact>.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
JMO - Likewise, it could be said that because she was a fostered child, William’s sister should have been removed at the time when William disappeared… when the Fosters could have been considered ‘persons of interest’ and subject to Detectives going hard on them in being questioned?

However, when they KNOW that an assault has happened - they didn't protect the child. They just sat and actively monitored their listening devices, didn't inform FACS. (as per Lonergan ... Link)

They are mandated reporters. They will need to explain why protecting a living child did not take precedent.

I suspect it was because Lonergan/whoever was single focused. Prepared to leave the child in that situation in the hopes that they would hear something incriminating about William. And perhaps viewing the assault as not serious - despite later filing charges.

However, when they KNOW that an assault has happened - they didn't protect the child. They just sat and actively monitored their listening devices, didn't inform FACS. (as per Lonergan ... Link)

They are mandated reporters. They will need to explain why protecting a living child did not take precedent.

I suspect it was because Lonergan/whoever was single focused. Prepared to leave the child in that situation in the hopes that they would hear something incriminating about William. And perhaps viewing the assault as not serious - despite later filing charges.
So why are the FM and FF denying the alleged assault charge ... when, as you say about Lonergan: "However, when they KNOW that an assault has happened".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper