Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard, Kendall (NSW), Sept 2014 #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For one example, and I am sure a criminal mind could likely think of other examples:

"Steve" in the 7News Investigates report (that is now inaccessible) thinks FA took William.
Because FA is both a pedo and a petty thief, and had opportunity. And Steve thinks that FA was in Kendall that morning looking for homes to break into, and saw William.

Thread 72, post 947
Maybe he knew the Miller's were away??

Easy access via the trail from the cemetery. Perfect place to watch from IMO

Would be interesting to know if the MIller's found anything out of place ;)

The hunting grounds of the many pedos, who know each other (too) well, are certainly not limited to their own small home village. Besides, I've never said myself (I believe at least), that one of them went down to Kendall to ambush little W for no reason.
It had never happened before in Kendall for a pedo to kidnap a small child in broad daylight. And it probably would never have happened in beautiful Kendall, if someone hadn't chosen that place as the site of future events. Certain connections between certain people (direct or indirect) must have played an important role in this, otherwise the whole thing would not have taken place in beautiful Kendall and not in this way. MOO

If you are looking for someone, who can take a small child away from its family and place it with strangers without having any remorse, a pedo would be the first choice. A pedo is unscrupulous in dealing with small children, no one will dispute that. In Kendall you had almost "free choice" between suitable people and their many buddies, who would like to do someone a favor out of their very own interest (there is always a secret to be kept). MOO

You don't like my theory, I know, and it is only a theory. I wonder myself, how I could stick to that theory for so many years: 9 already. I don't think, I am only stubborn and deadlocked.
BBM what connections between which people allowed this to happen?

why would one of them target 48 Benaroon Drive (a cul de sac) as a place to hover … just in case there was an infant

I believe one theory is that WT ran quite a distance towards a more populated area.

I believe one theory is that WT ran quite a distance towards a more populated area.
And was he seen in that more populated area?
Are you able to provide more details about that theory please?

Maybe he knew the Miller's were away??

Easy access via the trail from the cemetery. Perfect place to watch from IMO

Would be interesting to know if the MIller's found anything out of place ;)
So...FA had inside information that Williams foster grandma's neighbour was away?
And then FA had inside information that William and his family where going to be there?
And then FA had inside information that William and his family where going to be there a day early?

Would a dero pedo really be so well revered and connected in a small clicky country town to be so up on the local communities family itinaries??

So...FA had inside information that Williams foster grandma's neighbour was away?
And then FA had inside information that William and his family where going to be there?
And then FA had inside information that William and his family where going to be there a day early?

Would a dero pedo really be so well revered and connected in a small clicky country town to be so up on the local communities family itinaries??
Yep he could .

Maybe GO had a chat with the Millers when he was there on the 8th, they casually mentioned they were going away. GO mentions this to his mate FA who could have been with him that morning at the community centre, FA see's an opportunity as a petty thief & than see's another opportunity..............

Not unreasonable IMO

All speculation of course ;) :)
:);)

Last edited:
Unless one was possibly living across the road (he who had his place searched 3 times in the first 24hrs IIRC?) ??? Or, same person, was known to have friends and hang out in those circles??? just a thought …

JMO
What basis is there for targeting that neighbour besides him being reclusive and keeping odd hours? As opposed to AMS or the C's or anyone from Ellendale that was home that backs onto properties that face Benaroon? I just want to understand the logic goes beyond prejudice, which I believe it does, just no explanation has been given.

Yep he could .

Maybe GO had a chat with the Millers when he was there on the 8th, they casually mentioned they were going away. GO mentions this to his mate FA who could have been with him that morning at the community centre, FA see's an opportunity as a petty thief & than see's another opportunity..............

No unreasonable IMO

All speculation of course ;) :)
:);)
Without any witnesses and without any evidence to support that theory it doesn't hold any weight and has been left behind it appears by SFR.

Which I support completely.
That dog didn't hunt.

What basis is there for targeting that neighbour besides him being reclusive and keeping odd hours? As opposed to AMS or the C's or anyone from Ellendale that was home that backs onto properties that face Benaroon? I just want to understand the logic goes beyond prejudice, which I believe it does, just no explanation has been given.
i wasn’t being prejudice… This search is one of the few that have been documented in detail, and it is just that he was the one searched 3 times by Police, and made to remove his shirt etc …. Police must have had a reason for doing that ???

Police would have looked him up on their portable device before they even knocked on his door …… That is what they do ….

I would hope Police were as thorough with searching everyone in the area, but that is not what has been documented regarding the case so far ….
And it’s JMO …..

Last edited:
Would SFR submit a brief of evidence to the ODPP recommending a suspect be charged with perverting the course of justice and moving a corpse,allowing it to be known publicly, their theory, if they had a whole list of other suspects they still thought caused WT's disappearance, running concurrently? If so, can you please explain why and how that works?

Last edited:
And what made them choose right outside the FGM's house / at that time in the morning / when the fostered children, as a snap decision to change, had arrived a day earlier! MOOI

Sorry, but IMO asking why this 'could have' happened, or 'what made them' - is something that would be improbable for us to respond to. We don't have the same mindset as a pedophile, a kidnapper or any type of sex offender etc. From reading about many past crimes, it happens in the strangest ways/times/situations, but that doesn't mean it can be explained in a normal sense. IMO.

Without any witnesses and without any evidence to support that theory it doesn't hold any weight and has been left behind it appears by SFR.

Which I support completely.
That dog didn't hunt.
Alot of "theories" raised here don't hold any weight IMO, but here we are, theorising, still nearly 9 years later.

I think we are all allowed opinions, as long as they are respectful & withinn TOS & other replies are also respectful. If what is being discussed is not of interest to someone , we can always scroll & roll.........

Alot of "theories" raised here don't hold any weight IMO, but here we are, theorising, still nearly 9 years later.

I think we are all allowed opinions, as long as they are respectful & withinn TOS & other replies are also respectful. If what is being discussed is not of interest to someone , we can always scroll & roll.........
Agreed
we been doin this a loooooooong time dr s.

Lets pray for resolution for William soon.x

RSBM

My 1st choice would be a DOCS worker, a case manager or police person working in that field.

I would like to hear your full theory From Germany.
How should I find someone in these positions, who is risking her/his career for my longed-for future?

Sorry, but IMO asking why this 'could have' happened, or 'what made them' - is something that would be improbable for us to respond to. We don't have the same mindset as a pedophile, a kidnapper or any type of sex offender etc. From reading about many past crimes, it happens in the strangest ways/times/situations, but that doesn't mean it can be explained in a normal sense. IMO.
Its not unreasonable question though,
to bring a supporting reason otherwise it's floating unfactual information with no substance which is against TOS.
It is what makes websleuths great.

Wasn't it FGM, who pointed to him as the only one, who she thought could be responsible?

exactly.

As I said earlier....not one of these people have been directly or indirectly associated with William OR Benaroo drive that morning.

Pedophiles or not.
They weren't found to be there.

The sketchy actions under the microscope now of the fosters, leads to one little thing...after another little thing...after another little thing.

No matter how much everyone wants a pedo to have abducted William :oops:...not one of those single roads takes you anywhere.
Not one.
There are some pedos, who have no idea, where they were that day and what they did, afaik, had lost memory or were completely drunk around noon already. You can't exclude them from anything as they had no alibi. They may have been an accomplice helping someone, who would help themselves in return sometime in the future. My imagination was always a kind of "relay race" with little William until he was far enough away (300 km?). Nobody harmed him, everyone just passed him on. Of course, where the boy ended and in which (bad?) environment, Idk. - All speculation and MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean