Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard, Kendall (NSW), Sept 2014 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case in France reminds me so much of young William.

Staying at grandparents place, a moment of inattention and a two and half year old boy has just disappeared.

Interesting read as it talks about the search, sniffer dogs, different theories.

ive been following this on french news and immediately thought of william, the area is vast and theyre putting so many resources into finding him, infrared helicopters, dogs etc plus hundreds of people doing line searches, times running out poor little boy

This case in France reminds me so much of young William.

Staying at grandparents place, a moment of inattention and a two and half year old boy has just disappeared.

Interesting read as it talks about the search, sniffer dogs, different theories.

It will be interesting to follow this investigation IMO

William was biting children at childcare also. I would say that can likely be evidenced via the childcare centre, if it is put out there as public knowledge. It is mentioned in the recent "new baby" article by the DM. Link

I remember, too, in an old article there was mention of his sister hiding beneath a table because William was being aggressive toward her.

Mind you, out of all the little kids that I have known, I have known two little boys who each went through a biting stage. One in a big loving Greek family, and another in a big loving Italian family. Biting stages are not the most pleasant thing, but they happen here and there.

imo
Thank you South Aussie.
My child ,(Autism Spectrum) was a biter also would swing out his arms hit me in the face many times, cause such problems at Kinder (They were understanding did so much to help) their first Primary School,melt down lashing out ,no it was all my fault,a nasty statement was given he was living in a viloent household I was to blame he did not have Autism. I had to agree to a retesting, Medical Person of their chioce. (School paid for the test) When it was confirmed he had Autism/ADHD the school expelled him.
I am not saying William was on the Autism Spectrum or behaviour problem as it is not factual.
But Kinder and Primary school years, I would jump when I heard home or mobile phone. I can confess to you, South Aussie and Fellow Websleuths it not nice when a parents glares at you because your child done something to their child, the meetings with Kinder Teacher, the signed reports you have to take it is very upsetting and stressfully, have to leave work, pick up your child where he cannot attend for a few day still matters sort out as Kinder/School have a NO Bullying Policy. So you have to cancell what ever plans you had for the next few days as your child is home. IMO I understand how the FM felt when she contact her Husband with text and the Social Service.
There is many times, during those periods I called/Text my Understanding Partner or Best Friend sobbing on the phone" I cannot cope."
But if he went missing ,I would be screaming down the street looking for him, I would not stop until I found him.
Yet those dark periods came and went , I love my child, I will teach, help and protect him, today there are days where it is a struggle but we keep moving. IMO I believe it was for the FM.
IMO If my child disappeared (pray it never happens) you have read my words would you place me along with the Foster Mother?
Hope shines through Darkness, Hope is and will bring William home.

Thank you South Aussie.
My child ,(Autism Spectrum) was a biter also would swing out his arms hit me in the face many times, cause such problems at Kinder (They were understanding did so much to help) their first Primary School,melt down lashing out ,no it was all my fault,a nasty statement was given he was living in a viloent household I was to blame he did not have Autism. I had to agree to a retesting, Medical Person of their chioce. (School paid for the test) When it was confirmed he had Autism/ADHD the school expelled him.
I am not saying William was on the Autism Spectrum or behaviour problem as it is not factual.
But Kinder and Primary school years, I would jump when I heard home or mobile phone. I can confess to you, South Aussie and Fellow Websleuths it not nice when a parents glares at you because your child done something to their child, the meetings with Kinder Teacher, the signed reports you have to take it is very upsetting and stressfully, have to leave work, pick up your child where he cannot attend for a few day still matters sort out as Kinder/School have a NO Bullying Policy. So you have to cancell what ever plans you had for the next few days as your child is home. IMO I understand how the FM felt when she contact her Husband with text and the Social Service.
There is many times, during those periods I called/Text my Understanding Partner or Best Friend sobbing on the phone" I cannot cope."
But if he went missing ,I would be screaming down the street looking for him, I would not stop until I found him.
Yet those dark periods came and went , I love my child, I will teach, help and protect him, today there are days where it is a struggle but we keep moving. IMO I believe it was for the FM.
IMO If my child disappeared (pray it never happens) you have read my words would you place me along with the Foster Mother?
Hope shines through Darkness, Hope is and will bring William home.
My heart goes out to you Shadow@light ... in what you have had to deal with ... your strength is admirable, and with the love you have for your son ... he will benefit.

july 3 womans day article, nothing new except lydene heslop upset about latest news regarding fm......
I'd like to hear what the neighbours have been saying among themselves--are they as puzzled about the drive as we are?

It was interesting to read the 2-cents of former detective and criminologist:

Michael believes it’s possible someone close to the foster family could have prompted this latest twist in the case.
“[Perhaps] there’s been enormous family pressure and someone within the family who knows something has just got sick of it all and said, ‘This has to all come to an end.’”

I'd like to hear what the neighbours have been saying among themselves--are they as puzzled about the drive as we are?

It was interesting to read the 2-cents of former detective and criminologist:

Michael believes it’s possible someone close to the foster family could have prompted this latest twist in the case.
“[Perhaps] there’s been enormous family pressure and someone within the family who knows something has just got sick of it all and said, ‘This has to all come to an end.’”
me too, and i wonder if lh feels a bit betrayed now wondering if ffc was telling the truth, she helped her look and promised theyd find william

bbm: Don't understand quite well?

Being a mother myself, I can admit, that I would have been completely overstrained (!!!) with these problems, you describe. I often thank my fate, that I didn't have to pass such difficult tests mannny years ago. You can be sure, I am full of admiration (!!!), when a mother or a family manages to overcome these problems. Kudos to you!

july 3 womans day article, nothing new except lydene heslop upset about latest news regarding fm......

I agree with this assessment:

"The fact that police -- who are the usual authority in the charging process -- have not arrested not charged the foster mum in relation to Tyrrell's disappearance is very telling," says Peter O'Brien [Bill Spedding's lawyer]

. . .

And I share this belief:

Former police detective and criminologist Dr Michael Kennedy believes the DPP will be in no rush to lay charges.

When will FFC mention the little 2yo Emile from France, who is missing and nowhere to be found?

I agree with this assessment:

"The fact that police -- who are the usual authority in the charging process -- have not arrested not charged the foster mum in relation to Tyrrell's disappearance is very telling," says Peter O'Brien [Bill Spedding's lawyer]

Having just sued the State of NSW for similar, he is likely getting a strong sense of deja vu.

imo

Having just sued the State of NSW for similar, he is likely getting a strong sense of deja vu.

imo

Yes indeed.

(I see that made a grammatical typo in the quote, it should read "... not arrested nor charged ...")

And I share this belief:

Former police detective and criminologist Dr Michael Kennedy believes the DPP will be in no rush to lay charges.

Agreed!

I think it's entirely possible the current investigation team took their time and started from first principles. Once they saw all the historical facts laid out on the table, with more modern information mixed in, they probably thought "feck, we may have stuffed up by warning off scrutiny of some suspects, allowing some of our investigators to get so cosy with them, protecting them, and spent a disproportionate amount of time following Tracy Grimshaw-style headlines ..... we need to be very slow and deliberate with our actions from here on .... Given the history we will need to unwind some potential incorrect narratives. We will pass our workings by the DPP and work with them closely to ensure we get this right - assuming we even can, maybe it's all too far gone.. "

Last edited:
Agreed!

I think it's entirely possible the current investigation team took their time and started from first principles. Once they saw all the historical facts laid out on the table, with more modern information mixed in, they probably thought "feck, we may have stuffed up by warning off scrutiny of some suspects, allowing some of our investigators to get so cosy with them, protecting them, and spent a disproportionate amount of time following Tracy Grimshaw-style headlines ..... we need to be very slow and deliberate with our actions from here on .... Given the history we will need to unwind some potential incorrect narratives. We will pass our workings by the DPP and work with them closely to ensure we get this right - assuming we even can, maybe it's all too far gone.. "

The police don't have to wind back any "narratives".
What they need to do, if they in fact have any real evidence, is arrest their alleged main POI.
That would be the biggest winding back of any "narrative" that they could do.

When prominent legals/professionals around the country are basically saying "what the heck", it is a good indication that there is something amiss with the current police techniques.

imo

The police don't have to wind back any "narratives".

Yet they already have, clearly.

What they need to do, if they in fact have any real evidence, is arrest their alleged main POI.
That would be the biggest winding back of any "narrative" that they could do.

Don't agree. We aren't privy to anything here, South Aussie.

I think they are doing the right thing by going via the DPP to be sure.

When prominent legals/professionals around the country are basically saying "what the heck", it is a good indication that there is something amiss with the current police techniques.

Including a few celebrity ex-professionals speaking out, while many hundreds have wisely given the current inspectors the respect they deserve and decided not to speak about things they don't have current information on.

Including a few celebrity ex-professionals speaking out, while many hundreds have wisely given the current inspectors the respect they deserve and decided not to speak about things they don't have current information on.

When this leak about a report being sent to the DPP was first announced, I heard and saw quite a few professionals ("experts") make public comment along the same lines - in MSM and on TV broadcasts.
Stating quite clearly that the police have the power to charge, if they had enough evidence.

Peter O'Brien has direct experience with this, in William's case. His opinion is very valid, and I find him to be a strong lawyer.

The fact that the report was submitted to the DPP (which is not such an unusual thing to do when the police are seeking advice about what else they could get together, for an arrest) - and then leaked - is seen as a pressure tactic.

So, I will have to agree to disagree with you on that.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member