Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard, Kendall (NSW), Sept 2014 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading that again, I'm wondering if there were deleted texts? It sounds like police may have inferred that texts were deleted only because there were none between MFC and FFC for an extended period?
yeah I take it the gap of nothing was suspicious and he was questioned as to why.

Maybe the phones turned up something eventually??
Tech is always improving.

Reading that again, I'm wondering if there were deleted texts? It sounds like police may have inferred that texts were deleted only because there were none between MFC and FFC for an extended period?

In that case, FM would have had to have deleted them, too.

In the circumstances, one deleting them might be questionable, but both of them deleting the messages would be highly suss, IMO.

In the circumstances, one deleting them might be questionable, but both of them deleting the messages would be highly suss, IMO.

One would imagine that they knew a block of messages were deleted because they saw them on FM's phone.

And, if not, someone was going through the phone message by message, comparing it to their itemised phone bill. Thorough investigation.

Just like it seemed suspicious to us that BS had deleted his call log soon after William disappeared.

I mean, it might be that they didn't text each other during that time? Either because they were together, or communicating in other ways, or pissed off with each other?

I have no problem whatsoever if one of them deleted a block of messages from the other parent, I’d query it if they both deleted the exact same messages.
Not sure how other people delete texts, I just randomly do it, pick a name and delete them all, just to make more space.
Actually deleting your partners makes sense, if you find you deleted something important, chances are partner might still have kept the message.

Child abuse unit detective Matthew Davis agreed his squad would not normally investigate such matters, but he said he was helping homicide investigators who detected the alleged abuse during their ongoing probe into William's case.

As I thought, police have taken every step to do this right.

NSW police have worked very hard for these kids and do not deserve the shade been thrown at them. IMO

I’d query it if they both deleted the exact same messages.

Yep, that's my point. For this to have been raised as an issue, I guess there must have been no evidence on either the sender's or receiver's phone of the messages in question.

Another question is whether police wondered why there were no messages extant between themselves during the period that the police were wanting to examine whereas there were messages extant during that period to/from other people.

In other words, was there evidence of selective deletion?

I have no problem whatsoever if one of them deleted a block of messages from the other parent, I’d query it if they both deleted the exact same messages.
Not sure how other people delete texts, I just randomly do it, pick a name and delete them all, just to make more space.
Actually deleting your partners makes sense, if you find you deleted something important, chances are partner might still have kept the message.
The only time I’d delete a message from my partner would be if I neede space on my phone, I would also delete other messages too from other people.

Some additional info in the article...

A former Salvation Amy captain Michelle White, who was involved in it’s out-of-home care service, gave evidence in court today.

MW spoke to FM in October and she seemed very upset, so they arranged a meeting. (Article states October 2022, but I’d say that’s a typo, should be 2021)

FM disclosed the kicking incident, explaining she was really ashamed and did not know how MW would react.

When MW remarked that FM wasn’t coping well, she said the FM replied saying she had asked for additional support but her request was refused.

Some additional info in the article...

A former Salvation Amy captain Michelle White, who was involved in it’s out-of-home care service, gave evidence in court today.

MW spoke to FM in October and she seemed very upset, so they arranged a meeting. (Article states October 2022, but I’d say that’s a typo, should be 2021)

FM disclosed the kicking incident, explaining she was really ashamed and did not know how MW would react.

When MW remarked that FM wasn’t coping well, she said the FM replied saying she had asked for additional support but her request was refused.

snap :)

When White remarked that the foster mother wasn’t coping well, she said the woman responded that she had asked for additional support but her request was refused.
So, what did she do next? Find a psychologist as good as her barristers and pay for some parenting advice herself?

When White remarked that the foster mother wasn’t coping well, she said the woman responded that she had asked for additional support but her request was refused.
Hopefully something positive will come out of this mess.
Maybe better screening and more so, ongoing screening of the mental health of carers.

Why was this couple under their stress load given another child to care for?
They must have applied....and they must have convinced the powers that be that all was good in the hood.
No police checks?
A child missing under your watch should be a no-go for child services.

The public had under currents they were under LE scrutiny at this time.

Or ...is having wealth and prestige behind you a blind eye to undercurrents and red flags??

why was she denied support?? :oops:

MOO

Additional support for what? The additional child!

The woman said the child added that her father had “mental health issues” and “anger” problems.

Oh dear.
He appears unstable too. :oops:
I wonder why there is the lifeline line in there? Has someone self harmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper