GUILTY Austria - Woman Held Captive, Had 7 Children by Father

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He admits in the article, when he talks about how it became too late to bring Elizabeth out, that he knew what he was doing was wrong.

I did find it interesting that he describes Elizabeth and her children as his "proper" family. He had total control over them, they would live or die according to his decree. They could not go anywhere and their well being depended on him. To him, that is a "proper" family.

Nazi influence, I doubt it. Except that the Nazi's may have awakened a desire for total domination in him. He wanted what they had.

The story of him with the prostitues and wanting them to act like corpses has made me wonder, did he ever have sex with a real corpse? Or was that a fantasy? Is his mother alive or dead?

This whole story reminds me of "Flowers In The Attic". Has anyone else read those books? The children were kept locked in the attic by their evil grandmother with no exposure to the sun, until they escaped. It's fiction, unlike this horror story!

This whole story reminds me of "Flowers In The Attic". Has anyone else read those books? The children were kept locked in the attic by their evil grandmother with no exposure to the sun, until they escaped. It's fiction, unlike this horror story!

I read those books years ago - there were several of them right? By I think JC Andrews? Unfortunately as you said that was fiction and this is all too horribly real.

You're right! I had forgotten about that book!! And the brother and sister ended up falling in love... ewww.

That last article made me sick to my stomach. He is a disgusting, perverted, freak. Those poor kids.

I couldn't even finish reading it.
sad-smiley-050.gif

Poor Elisabeth...the poor children.

asking hookers to lie down and act like corpses definitely points to him being a serial killer.
and the body who was found in the lake back in the 80's.. it wouldn't surprise me if they determine she was a victim of his. if so,, it goes without saying that he's probably a necrophiliac along with everything else.. as he probably had his way with them (any possible victims) after killing. it was probably a lot more than just a fantasy.

From the article:

But Fritzl insists he did not have sex with Elisabeth until she had passed puberty. He says: "I am not a man that has sex with little children. I only had sex with her later, much later. It was when she was in the cellar by then, when she had been in the cellar for a long time.

As if that makes it ANY better???? "oh, I'm not a monster because I raped my daughter, at least I don't have sex with kids." :doh: I just can't wrap my head around anything this man says, and I know I shouldn't expect to, but that quote just jumped out at me as being over-the-top outrageous.

I can't believe the things coming out of this idiots mouth!!:furious: He says he locked her away to keep her from getting in trouble with the wrong people at night clubs....

It sounds like they are getting excellent care and I have huge hopes for the youngest boy. I read somewhere that Elisabeth will never really recover and that breaks my heart. She's only a few years older than me and I wish she could have so many things I and other women enjoy.

I know this may sound really awful but I wouldn't be the least bit sorry for him if he was attacked in prison, he not even sorry, he's just making excuses for himself and trying to make it sound almost good for his little extra family.

Jubie

I am speechless after reading his "account" of things. I do not think that he has feelings or is capable of empathy. He does not seem to get it AT ALL. He is a very sick individual and he should NEVER be free. That's all I will say because I don't want to be banned. :mad:

I suspect that they will comb the cellar very carefully for DNA. He had so many chambers down there, he could have concealed someone and killed them down there, easily.

Oh the horror and the pain Elisabeth went through! Her tooth pain for one. I mean dental pain can drive one horribly crazy if left untreated and he just let her suffer! And then the pain of childbirth all by herself! No comfort, no assurance, no epidurals...nothing! My God! Years of darkness in all aspects except her children. In a weird way her children were almost her saving grace. I know that sounds weird for me to say that but it was other human beings and a motivation to be strong. I dunno. Anyway I was just thinking about her experiencing so much pain in her life. God I just wanna hold this woman and rock her or something. Probably more to comfort myself. Laughing here. But still...the whole thing hurts the whole world. The horror goes out in waves and affects every one of us. It's probably a good thing I don't know all the evil that goes on in the world isn't it? How much can a human heart take? Oh Elisabeth I'm so sorry. I know you can't hear me but I'm just soooo so sorry!

Oh the horror and the pain Elisabeth went through! Her tooth pain for one. I mean dental pain can drive one horribly crazy if left untreated and he just let her suffer! And then the pain of childbirth all by herself! No comfort, no assurance, no epidurals...nothing! My God! Years of darkness in all aspects except her children. In a weird way her children were almost her saving grace. I know that sounds weird for me to say that but it was other human beings and a motivation to be strong. I dunno. Anyway I was just thinking about her experiencing so much pain in her life. God I just wanna hold this woman and rock her or something. Probably more to comfort myself. Laughing here. But still...the whole thing hurts the whole world. The horror goes out in waves and affects every one of us. It's probably a good thing I don't know all the evil that goes on in the world isn't it? How much can a human heart take? Oh Elisabeth I'm so sorry. I know you can't hear me but I'm just soooo so sorry!

This, I believe, is how we all feel. Thanks for saying it so well.

I think he should be thrown back into his cellar...and if anybody remembers him after 24 years, the door could be opened to see how he likes being buried alive. If his lawyer insists that he is mentally ill, no problem. He can just go bang his ugly head against the walls in the padded room he built.

I have a feeling that his buddies who went on his (probably child sexual 'tourism') trips to Thailand knew about Elisabeth. I don't know if her mother knew or not. People can survive three weeks without food or visitors; people in Alaska, for example, live for six months in winter without supplies. Plus he had 24 years to stock up on canned goods.

I also think whoever poured the concrete, if it was a company, should have all of their job sites looked at. This might not be the only dungeon.

I hope this man suffers everything he put his child and grandchildren through. That would be the only fair punishment. Lock him in the dungeon. Throw away the key. Forget he ever existed on the face of the earth.

I am a firm believer in karma. Laci Peterson brought me to Websleuths and the continuing sense of outrage and pain that so many people feel about him, her murderer, I am convinced, will follow him into the afterlife. The same goes for this despicable twisted Josef Fritzl. To have commited such atrocious crimes - how could he not have to pay over and over and over for the awfulness of what he's done. Hell is almost too easy for a monster like this.

This monster is the father/grandfather of these children. He is an extension of them. Elisabeth is an extension of them but so is HE in their eyes and Elisabeth knew this. She never let the children know they were imprisoned for example. So as damaging as this man (demon) was, if the children know he was their father/grandfather then how he is portrayed to them now (with all this secret trauma out in the open) is extremely important so they don't come to believe they, too are evil and bad. My daughter's father had very little to him in terms of strengths that I could ever see but I had to bring up what little strengths I could see in him...for her because he was an extension of her...and that was so hard sometimes! She just turned 20 and she's come up with her own summary as to the character of her father but she did it all on her own. Kids are just so fragile inside ya' know? Anyway...yes what goes around comes around I agree and can't imagine the spiritual fate that awaits any of these guys i.e. Josef, Scott Peterson, Duncan...and the rest. We were just made for so much more. One just wonders when the soul inside first died in these people. Scary stuff.

This monster is the father/grandfather of these children. He is an extension of them. Elisabeth is an extension of them but so is HE in their eyes and Elisabeth knew this. She never let the children know they were imprisoned for example. So as damaging as this man (demon) was, if the children know he was their father/grandfather then how he is portrayed to them now (with all this secret trauma out in the open) is extremely important so they don't come to believe they, too are evil and bad. My daughter's father had very little to him in terms of strengths that I could ever see but I had to bring up what little strengths I could see in him...for her because he was an extension of her...and that was so hard sometimes! She just turned 20 and she's come up with her own summary as to the character of her father but she did it all on her own. Kids are just so fragile inside ya' know? Anyway...yes what goes around comes around I agree and can't imagine the spiritual fate that awaits any of these guys i.e. Josef, Scott Peterson, Duncan...and the rest. We were just made for so much more. One just wonders when the soul inside first died in these people. Scary stuff.

I think that's why we must appreciate Elisabeth all the more - she knew firsthand all too well the monster her father was and yet she was strong enough to deal with it all. The monster, will not fare well in either the justice system ( I hope!) or the aftermath (I have a strong sense of) despite this incredible woman's survival spirit.

This, I believe, is how we all feel. Thanks for saying it so well.

I think he should be thrown back into his cellar...and if anybody remembers him after 24 years, the door could be opened to see how he likes being buried alive. If his lawyer insists that he is mentally ill, no problem. He can just go bang his ugly head against the walls in the padded room he built.

I have a feeling that his buddies who went on his (probably child sexual 'tourism') trips to Thailand knew about Elisabeth. I don't know if her mother knew or not. People can survive three weeks without food or visitors; people in Alaska, for example, live for six months in winter without supplies. Plus he had 24 years to stock up on canned goods.

I also think whoever poured the concrete, if it was a company, should have all of their job sites looked at. This might not be the only dungeon.

I hope this man suffers everything he put his child and grandchildren through. That would be the only fair punishment. Lock him in the dungeon. Throw away the key. Forget he ever existed on the face of the earth.
I agree!:clap::clap::clap: That would be the best possible punishment for him, although he should be sexually abused while incarcerated too.

I know there are times to protect a child's image of a parent after a divorce, etc. These kids, imo, deserve the truth. There is nothing right or good about the man who imprisoned them against the sunlight and against every joy which every woman or child has the absolute right to experience. I do admire Elisabeth for her resilience in the face of her fathers diabolical actions. I do not think she or her children owe him any kind of niceties, or any pretending that he is their daddy. He is their mother's torturer and rapist. That is all he is. I do wonder when his soul died, it is sad...but he is the one who killed everything good in his life. He dug his own grave. Now let him lie in it. And let the children go on without ever so much as another moment's interference by him in their lives.:)

I haven't been able to keep up with this thread. but i have a question. have the news reports given us an indication of how these children have felt about this monster? I mean if they did not know they were in captivity did they love him or have any fondness for him at all?

I haven't been able to keep up with this thread. but i have a question. have the news reports given us an indication of how these children have felt about this monster? I mean if they did not know they were in captivity did they love him or have any fondness for him at all?
I don't know; and I don't know if it matters. Stockholm Syndrome is more than just a great band (they are a great band, and are also good friends of mine). You asked earlier in the thread if he was in love with his daughter. That is irrelevant, in my opinion. He captured and held his own child and her children prisoner in an underground torture chamber for twenty-four years. That is not love, by anyone's definition. Whatever the children may have felt about the only human being they were ever allowed to see, the fact remains that they were prisoners. Regardless of whether they loved this alien who brought them food and raped their mother and them even, their whole perspective was intentionally skewed and horribly distorted by the man who held them captive. Elisabeth wanted to be promised that she would never see her father again. That is good enough for me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back