GUILTY Austria - Woman Held Captive, Had 7 Children by Father

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read somewhere that Elisabeth was quiet and shy when she was young. Yes, when she got older she tried to escape, but her siblings eventually got out of the house- but for some reason he wouldn't let her go. When she ran and was brought back, I wonder if she even told anyone why she was running? I think he chose Elisabeth because she was the most vulnerable, the one who was the most defenseless, the one he had the most control over. The one who was the least risk for him.

Saying that she was rebellious is just his way of trying to excuse his own monstrous acts.

I don't know, for some reason I get the feeling that Elisabeth was the most like his mother in some way. He's said that his mother was a strong woman, I presume strong willed, and he's discussed being sexually attracted to his mother. I think he saw this strong will in Elisabeth and therefore focused on possessing her as a way of "possessing his mother" and living out his perverted desires towards his mother. Maybe I'm way off. Just a thought.

You all were discussing whether the statement in one of the articles implys that Fritzl is the father of the 5 year old Felix - according to this statement:

The picture was taken seven years ago at vile Fritzl's favorite restaurant... in Linz. By this time he had already kept daughter Elisabeth imprisoned as a sex slave for 17 years beneath his house in Amstetten. He had also fathered six of seven children by her after repeated rapes.

I believe that is stating that by that time - 17 years beneath his house - he had fathered 6 of Elisabeth's children... NOT including Felix yet! Don't ya think?? As Felix wasn't born yet...

I see what you are saying. Sorry I missed that! Good catch!

i still would like to know exactly how he disposed of trash down there.
OK.. so we know he somehow found the time, energy, and had the psychotic level of commitment to go down to the cellar every few days or so (for 24 YEARS.....) to bring them food.. except when he was out of town. and they probably did not eat every day. i imagine when food ran out, they just went hungry. (and they did NOT have a fridge, correct??)
so... it's not like they were creating a lot of garbage, since they did not have much.. but what about all the diapers when the babies were small...... and trash from the kitchen, and so on? didn't he have to make even MORE trips down there to take the garbage out on a regular basis?? it's a wonder this guy had time for anything else.
also.. in the wintertime, was there no heat at all? it must have been freezing down there.

one more question....... did the wife not ever see an electric/water bill in TWENTY-FOUR years.... and wonder why it was so much higher than normal????

i still would like to know exactly how he disposed of trash down there.
OK.. so we know he somehow found the time, energy, and had the psychotic level of commitment to go down to the cellar every few days or so (for 24 YEARS.....) to bring them food.. except when he was out of town. and they probably did not eat every day. i imagine when food ran out, they just went hungry. (and they did NOT have a fridge, correct??)
so... it's not like they were creating a lot of garbage, since they did not have much.. but what about all the diapers when the babies were small...... and trash from the kitchen, and so on? didn't he have to make even MORE trips down there to take the garbage out on a regular basis?? it's a wonder this guy had time for anything else.
also.. in the wintertime, was there no heat at all? it must have been freezing down there.

one more question....... did the wife not ever see an electric/water bill in TWENTY-FOUR years.... and wonder why it was so much higher than normal????

I would imagine that he burned whatever he could in the same furnace he used to dispose of one of the twins. Regarding the electric bill, remember he had many tenants. One of the articles said that a tenant thought his electric bill was too high and voiced this to the monster, who immediately evicted the tenant!

so the tenants were probably paying for the cellar utilities..... wow.

I don't know if this was discussed but how many rooms had the dungeon? Only one? If so, it means this monster raped his own daughter in front of her children???? :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I don't know if this was discussed but how many rooms had the dungeon? Only one? If so, it means this monster raped his own daughter in front of her children???? :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

The first reports indicated that he repeatedly raped her in front of the children...there were 3 rooms i think, and one was a bathroom one a kitchen.

The articles I've read indicate that she and her children were in a one room space for years and this was expanded by two or three rooms. There was also a report that there were other underground spaces not connected to Elisabeth's prison that they were unsure what they were used for. Apparently they contained construction materials associated with building the cellar.

The articles I've read indicate that she and her children were in a one room space for years and this was expanded by two or three rooms. There was also a report that there were other underground spaces not connected to Elisabeth's prison that they were unsure what they were used for. Apparently they contained construction materials associated with building the cellar.

What defense attorney in their right mind would have let him release that statement? It is self serving and self involved-you can read between the lines and see how close he was to killing them and keeping his secret safe forever. I so doubt that the lock was set to open and they should be determining or releasing that soon. They were sent food through a chute I thought-where was the chute connected?

He is talking because he is proud-proud of being the ruler of the roost. The sap has no clue that the only person here who was mighty and in control was Elisabeth ultimately-she outlasted the *advertiser censored* and he thought he had her whipped....yet in the end she told.

I hope the Lord holds you close and safe at night, Elisabeth...as well as your children.

I think Elizabeth should win the ultimate 'MOTHER OF THE YEAR' award this mother's day... hands down.

What defense attorney in their right mind would have let him release that statement? It is self serving and self involved-you can read between the lines and see how close he was to killing them and keeping his secret safe forever. I so doubt that the lock was set to open and they should be determining or releasing that soon. They were sent food through a chute I thought-where was the chute connected?

He is talking because he is proud-proud of being the ruler of the roost. The sap has no clue that the only person here who was mighty and in control was Elisabeth ultimately-she outlasted the *advertiser censored* and he thought he had her whipped....yet in the end she told.

I hope the Lord holds you close and safe at night, Elisabeth...as well as your children.

He is completely narcissistic! Not to mention very grandiose in how he portrays his perfect family and his perfect mother and how Elisabeth was the good wife. He also lies so much I'm not sure what any of what he's saying is even true. It all seems like this fantasy in his head. And poor Elisabeth getting a washer after her last child was born. And then I wonder if she even was given disposable diapers or had to use cloth and wash them by hand. I, for sure, don't think he wired any doors to open in his absence should he never come back. And not only that, he's completely lying about when he began to rape Elizabeth. She was only 11!! I love what you said about her outlasting him and telling on him. So true. She is the victorious one after all isn't she?

yeah,, i wish we could all send her flowers!! hopefully she is getting lots anyway! speaking of which... does anyone know of a fund that is being set up for her & her children? surely,, someone somewhere is doing this.... ideally they should be taken care of for the rest of their lives.. with someone trustworthy appointed as their guardian who would handle their care, and whatever money is raised for them... but wouldn't it be nice to see people donating tons of books, toys, art supplies, clothes, musical instruments, etc.. to the kids...?? and for elisabeth.. books, writing materials, personal supplies, clothing, kitchen appliances, makeup, stuff to spoil herself.... whatever she needs and more. although this would probably have to happen gradually.
and i would love to see them in a beautiful house with plants everywhere, lots of natural light, a nice big yard with a garden & trees, a gorgeous kitchen, a fridge full of food,, and lots of help from therapists, doctors, social workers, home teachers, etc....

<totally agree reb! should be called 'MOTHER OF THE 24 YEARS'
:clap:>

There was more than one room but the raped his daughter in front of her children. Sccroll back a page or 2, there's an article all about it.

Also I noticed the mention of WHEN Lisa was brought up from the cellar - in this article:

http://www.spiegel.de/internationa/europe/0,1518,druck-551451,00.html

it says:

It was May 19, 1993, and it was the happiest day in the life of little Lisa Fritzl because it was the first time she had ever seen the light of day. She had been born almost nine months earlier.

Also in the same article - it looks like Elisabeth named the dead twin - Michael.

I hadn't read these pieces of information. thank you.

There were the two teenagers down there and the five year-old. all of whom hadn't seen the light of day. i knew that, but reading, It was May 19, 1993, and it was the happiest day in the life of little Lisa Fritzl because it was the first time she had ever seen the light of day. She had been born almost nine months earlier., really drives it further home. :(

there is so much which is absolutely mind blowing about this case, taking information bit by bit and thinking of them separately . . . well, what words can do it all justice?

What defense attorney in their right mind would have let him release that statement?

A defense attorney who believes his client to be one of the most diabolical men in the modern world and who has ended up with his case and wants the very best for him? in whose view the very best would be for his client to be locked up for the rest of his life and this is his way of ensuring it happens? but the world mustn't know, or his client may be able to appeal on the grounds his defense attorney did not work in his best interests?

maybe?

it's the only way i can imagine anyone being able to mount a defense case for Fritzl.

I don't know if this has been posted, but here is his statement why he did it....:furious:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article3896492.ece

I was reading backwards through this thread...think I'll stop here. This story disturbs me as much as the Chester Stiles one...I just cannot fathom how a father treats a daughter that way, knowing it's wrong, thinking he can merge the two families. It's insane, but he was too aware of it to be insanity...ugh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back