GUILTY Austria - Woman Held Captive, Had 7 Children by Father

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was watching True TV yesterday about a 10 million dollar bank heist in Berlin-the perps dug a tunnel 110 yards through the earth and then broke into the bank vault. There were bunkers under the ground for while they were working and the authorities estimated that it took the perps at least 18 months if not more.

Here is a link to the Website:
http://www.trutv.com/schedule/

It is called the Berlin heist. My point is that who thinks to do something like that??? The tunnel and bunkers were elaborate, and it certainly takes a certain mindset to create it. How about the construction materials that were being used-no one noticed? So how common is it that people in this society are creating spaces themselves beneath their homes...just curious.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=565583&in_page_id=1811
Her lawyer Christoph Herbst said: "Elisabeth is very happy to be re-discovering the world. She is very keen to go outside and feel the rain on her skin. But it is important for them to adjust slowly. "For now they just talk to each other. But Elisabeth and her children who lived in the cellar have no concept of time and of the future. Some people who hear the story think Elisabeth is like something from a horror film. But rumours that she has no teeth and cannot talk are not true. "If you met her you would not realise what she has been through, as she seems just like every normal person. "She tells her family that all she longs for is a normal life - or as normal a life as they can get. That's her only wish

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=565583&in_page_id=1811
At their emotional reunion, Elisabeth said: "I can't believe I'm out. I didn't think I would ever see you again. It's all too much for me. I don't ever want to see him again."
My babies. You are so beautiful," Elisabeth said as she held them close and stroked their faces. Her sister Gabriele Helm, speaking for the first time, revealed Elisabeth's first words to the Sunday Mirror. Gabriele, 36, described seeing her sister for the first time in 24 years.

People in the town are calling for the house to be bulldozed. I'm hopeful that the authorities will agree.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/...h-fritzl-first-words-revealed-98487-20413922/
Local priest Peter Boesendorfer said: "No one can believe how normal she appears but I suspect it hasn't really hit her yet."

Rosemarie is still reeling over what happened to her daughter. Frank Polzer, the officer in charge, said: "When she found out her daughter was in the cellar she had a nervous breakdown."

Traumatised police to get counselling after sex dungeon family probe

Officers with years of experience of crime scenes were reportedly shocked to the core on entering one of the tiny rooms, to find pitiful drawings made by the three children in the fetid confined space that had been their prison since birth.

The detective leading the investigation, Franz Polzer, said: "What the officers had to look at down there was terrible."

He said going into the cellar was like climbing into an old submarine.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=565521&in_page_id=1811

Elisabeth and the children survived this. bless her and the children.

so happy Fritzl is in fear of other inmates in the jail. i hope he lives in fear for the rest of his life.

Yay Elisabeth! :clap::clap::clap:

Elisabeth had the greatest mother's day ever!

The 42-year-old spent the special day not only with Stefan, 18 and five-year-old Felix but also the three children taken off her shortly after they were born; Lisa, 16, Monika, 14 and Alexander, aged 12.

Sources inside the psychiatric clinic six miles from the family home in Amstetten, Austria say the children gave Elisabeth flowers as they sat down for a meal together.

"It was a touching scene," said one.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...e+as+Elisabeth+enjoys+Mother's+Day/article.do

Yay Elisabeth! :clap::clap::clap:

Elisabeth had the greatest mother's day ever!

The 42-year-old spent the special day not only with Stefan, 18 and five-year-old Felix but also the three children taken off her shortly after they were born; Lisa, 16, Monika, 14 and Alexander, aged 12.

Sources inside the psychiatric clinic six miles from the family home in Amstetten, Austria say the children gave Elisabeth flowers as they sat down for a meal together.

"It was a touching scene," said one.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...e+as+Elisabeth+enjoys+Mother's+Day/article.do

hmmm.... that link you posted, unfortunately goes to another story "Dungeon Demon Fritzl Undergoes first Psychological tests..." not the story you mentioned; and then I tried to search for it, but came up empty... :confused: :)

Here's a couple of quotes from some of the articles that you all have posted, and if you want the link to a quote, just let me know.

The first one:
She gave birth to Kerstin alone in the cellar, and likewise Stefan was also born alone and unaided in 1990....

All I can say is - that poor woman... my G - can you EVEN imagine what she had to go thru??!!! :eek: :mad: :furious:

another quote by Fritzl:
[i[Asked what had happened if he had been killed in a car accident he said: "Every time I left the bunker I switched on a timer that would definitely have opened the door to the cellar after a set time. If I had died Elisabeth and the children would have been free."[/i]

hmmm... do you think? I don't!! What about the 3 or so weeks he went to Thailand?? What kind of timer did he set for THAT??!! :mad:

and one more:
"I was scared of being arrested, and that my family and everybody that knew me would know my crime."

Now - you tell me if THIS sounds like insanity??? He KNEW he was committing a crime!!! He evens admits it in that statement!!!! :rolleyes: so I really don't understand 'where' his lawyers are going with this insanity plea.... hopefully NO WHERE!!

One more comment - he bought her a TV and radio in 1993, 9 years after he first imprisoned her. Than he bought her a washing machine in 2003, 19 years after he first imprisoned her. 24 years of absolute hell - and the first nine years in complete isolation - I am truly surprised that this poor woman hasn't completely lost her mind! I'm so hopeful and glad to 'see' that is not so!

sorry - found another quote from this story....
Fritzl reportedly was convicted of rape in 1967. On Wednesday, Gusenbauer (Austrian Chancellor) said that the federal government considered it "completely inconceivable" that a convicted sex offender was able to adopt a child and that such individuals would be allowed to do jobs involving contact with children and adolescents.

I can't believe this either... :confused: :eek:

hmmm.... that link you posted, unfortunately goes to another story "Dungeon Demon Fritzl Undergoes first Psychological tests..." not the story you mentioned; and then I tried to search for it, but came up empty... :confused: :)

You're right. it now does. they have switched stories on the link. it certainly was there and i can't find it now anywhere. :(

but she had a lovely day! :woohoo:

That the social services allowed him to keep the three children after his conviction is a terrible mistalke of the system. i have seen somewhere the law is being rectified — but it's too late!:furious::furious::furious:

I found a blog with the story i originally posted. this has been clipped from the Daily Mail:

snip/

Elisabeth
has been described as "a tower of strength" by those who have met her.
And she is also developing a close bond with the three children, who were taken from her shortly after she gave birth and raised "upstairs
"Elisabeth is really an impressive person. She is very strong, she's a tower of strength. She's happy now for the first time.

http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/0A23CBFE-808B-4892-8CA5-68724F4126DC/

I don't want to divert the thread, but it isn't all that shocking that a convicted rapist had children in his custody. Unfortunately, being a sex offender doesn't automatically restrict an individual from being around children or even having children in the household. Scary.

We knew there would be people chomping at the bit. :(

Tourists flock to see Austrian 'House of Horrors'

Two weeks after the story broke, residents are now complaining about the "ghoulish tourism" that is developing around the Fritzl family house in 40 Ybbstrasse.
People are travelling from neighbouring countries such as Germany and Hungary to visit the street and have their picture taken in front of the house.
According to reports, the three-storey house facing one of Amstetten’s main roads has also been put on the route of a sightseeing bus tour which now routinely stops in front of it.
"It is bad enough that journalists and TV crews have beleaguered our town, but now there is this ghoulish tourism with people coming to Amstetten just to see the house in Ybbstrasse. It is appalling, we just want to be left in peace," said one Amstetten resident.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...to-see-Austrian-%22House-of-Horrors".html

The sightseeing bus is the giddy limit! :furious:

i would hope everyone of the ghouls contribute to any fund set up for Elisabeth and her children.

Inside Josef Fritzl's cellar

Incest brute Josef Fritzl is enjoying in jail all the comfort and ease he denied his captive cellar family.
He has a TV, radio, bedside lamp and even pot plants in his cell lit by a large window.

More incusive of a picture: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topsto...t-brute-josef-fritzl-s-cellar-89520-20415192/

He'll never live in the same hellish conditions he made his 'cellar family' live in. :furious:

and taxpayers are supporting him in his comparatively luxury lifestyle now. :(

Much at the following link:

Sniffer dogs begin new search of Fritzl home as police reveal dungeon father moved 200 tonnes of earth to build incest cellar

Josef Fritzl moved 197 tonnes of earth to create the secret underground dungeon without any of his neighbours, tenants or family asking questions, Austrian police revealed today.

The news came as detectives completed their examination of the cellar rooms where he kept his daughter Elisabeth prisoner there for 24 years, fathering seven children by her.
But they also revealed that there are still more rooms that are sealed off that they have not yet opened or examined.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=566104&in_page_id=1811
"One forensic officer describes his horrifying job on the back of his T-Shirt"
Meanwhile it emerged today that Elisabeth, 42, will be confronted with the news coverage of her case for the first time as her lawyer seeks approval to take legal action against media that allegedly breached her privacy.

The ground radar scanner machine that they are bringing in can detect hidden spaces and objects such as bodies that might be underground.

Many cold cases being reinvestigated

The decision to reopen the new cases comes as the extent of Josef Fritzl's sex offences were exposed after being hidden by Austria's complicated privacy law - including a rape conviction and a second woman who says he raped her but who had been too embarrassed to tell police.

I am curious as to the extent of the other spaces and what they might find in there.

I'm holding my breath as to what may be further discovered. :frightening:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner