GUILTY Austria - Woman Held Captive, Had 7 Children by Father

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes. worried about his public image. good indication as to how self-obsessed he is. :furious::furious::furious:

and how peeved he is he CANNOT CONTROL THE MEDIA! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I think it was also a message to his victims, trying to play yet again with their emotions and minds.

It makes me mad that he gets to watch TV. More feeding of his monster/god ego....look at the world he created, etc!
Wish they would just make him sit in silence....and wonder.......

Does anyone know what a typical Austrian prison is like? Are they similar to American ones?

From Floh's link:

Reinhard Haller, one of Austria’s leading forensic psychiatrists who prepares expert opinions on serious offenders for local courts, rejected the claims that Mr Frizl was mentally incompetent and therefore not responsible for his actions.

Dr Haller said: “His main motivation was the exercise of power. It is not a sign of mental illness, but rather of an extreme personality disorder.”

“I could have killed all of them, and nothing would have ever been known about it. No-one would have ever found about it.”

Sounds a little too confident doesn't he? I bet he has done this before and killed the victim.

I can't understand any country erasing the rape conviction after so many years, it's been shown time and again that a rapist does not change, only escilates their crimes.

VB

It makes me mad that he gets to watch TV. More feeding of his monster/god ego....look at the world he created, etc!
Wish they would just make him sit in silence....and wonder.......

Prisons are bloody holiday camps! :furious::furious::furious:

I'm generally against making deals with criminals, but in this case I'd be willing to come to an understanding with the 36 year old violent offender he has for a cellmate.

Fritzl has made me think again about my stance against revenge! :furious::furious::furious:

“I could have killed all of them, and nothing would have ever been known about it. No-one would have ever found about it.”

Sounds a little too confident doesn't he? I bet he has done this before and killed the victim.

I believe so too, lizzybeth.

I can't understand any country erasing the rape conviction after so many years, it's been shown time and again that a rapist does not change, only escilates their crimes.

VB

Time the system woke up! :furious::furious::furious:

Does anyone know what a typical Austrian prison is like? Are they similar to American ones?

I've never been in one.....:D

But I hope that they have some underground windowless cells.

It sounds as if they are nicer than ours, with TV available? Must be more of that enlightened European thinking..............

tv is available in prisons here, even the most high security.

There are some folks who constantly harp on the superiority of the European way over the American way when it comes to most things, including the treatment of criminals. They explain that if we were enlightened like the Europeans and treated our criminals with more respect and care we'd all lead fuller lives, have whiter teeth and better breath, our lawns would be greener and our dogs would finally get enough fiber in their diets, to name just a few things.

Haven't seen them on this thread, though. Funny.

Well I'm from Europe and trust me, I wish the prisons over there were more like in the US.
Like Floh said, darned holiday camps! If you think it's bad in the US (as in - too luxurious), then add some of that to western European prisons. Burns me every time.

There are some folks who constantly harp on the superiority of the European way over the American way when it comes to most things, including the treatment of criminals. They explain that if we were enlightened like the Europeans and treated our criminals with more respect and care we'd all lead fuller lives, have whiter teeth and better breath, our lawns would be greener and our dogs would finally get enough fiber in their diets, to name just a few things.

Haven't seen them on this thread, though. Funny.

yeah but look at the scum they're treating better and LOOK AT THE VICTIMS THAT THEM TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK IS CONTRIBUTING TO !!! even the austrian PM (i believe) has sad that the laws and treatment of Fritzl were too lax and that they deserve some of the blame !!!

<From Floh's link:

Reinhard Haller, one of Austria’s leading forensic psychiatrists who prepares expert opinions on serious offenders for local courts, rejected the claims that Mr Frizl was mentally incompetent and therefore not responsible for his actions.

Dr Haller said: “His main motivation was the exercise of power. It is not a sign of mental illness, but rather of an extreme personality disorder.">

HOORAY!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
finally.... some common sense. as i said, you can be SICK,, and yet, not be 'insane'......

also,, from speigel:
<"He seems a bit afraid," says Günther Mörwald, prison governor at St. Pölten. The prisoner from Amstetten is not speaking much, but, according to Mörwald, he is slowly understanding "what he did to his family." The prison governor says he is seeing the "first signs of regret," from Fritzl.>

well HEY,, it's about freaking time!!! maybe he would have gotten a clue much earlier that his actions were wrong... if someone, ANYONE-- had put him in check.... his mother, his wife, his friends, neighbors, family members... and if not any of them, then- society, the LAW, etc.. but time after time after time he got away with and kept slipping through loopholes.

so this seems like a GOOD thing (the regret that is ever-so-slowly dawning on him).. and yet, bad for his defense... because in showing an understanding that what he did may have actually been wrong.... well, there goes his insanity defense.

yeeeeaaahh.... ,, where are those bleeding hearts anyway?? we simply MUST treat criminals and murderers nicer,, and they won't be so bad anymore!!! LOLOLOL

<<There are some folks who constantly harp on the superiority of the European way over the American way when it comes to most things, including the treatment of criminals. They explain that if we were enlightened like the Europeans and treated our criminals with more respect and care we'd all lead fuller lives, have whiter teeth and better breath, our lawns would be greener and our dogs would finally get enough fiber in their diets, to name just a few things.

Haven't seen them on this thread, though. Funny.>>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back