Autopsy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jilly said:
I wouldn't keep a poker by my bed - for one thing it would get the carpet dirty. Also if you're thinking you're going to be invaded in the middle of the night, a poker is a bit cumbersome to have to deal with. I think I'd keep a knife under my pillow or something.
Yes, it would get the carpet dirty for sure, and it's awkward. I don't know if I'd keep the knife under my pillow but the nightstand drawer would be convenient. There are quite a few common household articles that can be good for self-defense, but would be less dangerous with a child around.

close_enough said:
well said jilly.....no hitman

i'm heading to the couch to check Greta's show....maybe she'll have someone on that can give us info into the autopsy report...
She's talking about Shawn Hornbeck.

jilly said:
I wouldn't keep a poker by my bed - for one thing it would get the carpet dirty. Also if you're thinking you're going to be invaded in the middle of the night, a poker is a bit cumbersome to have to deal with. I think I'd keep a knife under my pillow or something.
I keep a gun, I mean business. I can see someone keeping a good flashlight handy for more than one reason. For some reason I don't think this neighborhood lended itself to having a feel of insecurity. But a mag light flash light could be a formidable weapon as well as useful if the lights went out. JMO

RPD over at CTV is suggesting a hammer. Could be the end where you take out nails?

raisincharlie said:
I keep a gun, I mean business. I can see someone keeping a good flashlight handy for more than one reason. For some reason I don't think this neighborhood lended itself to having a feel of insecurity. But a mag light flash light could be a formidable weapon as well as useful if the lights went out. JMO

Yeah that's a good one!

Anyone know where I can find the picture of Jason in basketball gear holding hands with Cassidy? Backs are turned to the camera.

pack_fan said:
Anyone know where I can find the picture of Jason in basketball gear holding hands with Cassidy? Backs are turned to the camera.
I do not pack_fan - sorry. Was this photo one of the collection from the memorial site maybe. I think there is a link to that in the media thread but don't know if it is working still or not.

raisincharlie said:
I do not pack_fan - sorry. Was this photo one of the collection from the memorial site maybe. I think there is a link to that in the media thread but don't know if it is working still or not.
Be right back, got a thought but want to see this photo again......

jilly said:

I used to keep this huge wrench under my bed. Like a plumbers wrench. Don't know what happened to it...either I felt secure at some point or it was lost in a move.

jilly said:
RPD over at CTV is suggesting a hammer. Could be the end where you take out nails?
I'm not buying the hammer theory - look at those wounds again - not much consistency there for a claw hammer. JMO

pack_fan said:
I have it in my computer......lightened up.

If you want to pm me your email addy, I'll send it to you.

Sami

pack_fan said:
It was in the People article.

pack_fan said:

Does this pic lighten the load? Or is this something I missed?

jilly said:
That wouldn't create the same type of injuries as the fireplace poker but it could be possible. I could also see Michelle maybe taking that upstairs for self-defense.

concernedperson said:
Does this pic lighten the load? Or is this something I missed?

i don't know CP...maybe to look at JY's hands???...personally, i think JY's hands look a tad bit feminine....but that's just me, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7