Autopsy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LvsAMystry said:
Seems non-rageful even though thats not a word. There is a difference in the killer who strangles and an enraged beating I think. Mayhe her fight kicked the rage in I don't know. Or, I wonder if she heard something while still downstairs and grabbed the poker in defense while immediately going upstairs to be close to her baby and to possibly make emergency call if needed. Maybe she had the poker and that was not supposed to happen. That would enrage this carefully planned scenario I'd think. All speculation of course, I wish there were just a bit more details.
This is where I wonder if ~ Jason was moving out, and/or he called her at 11pm and if so, did they argue and was Michelle in fear he might return and harm her? And maybe she didn't want to get into bed so might have laid down on top of the bed~ does anyone remember if the bed had looked slept in?

panthera said:
I wouldn't know where to look now either!

One fireplace according to the Wake County tax assessor.

http://msweb01.co.wake.nc.us/realestate/Account.asp?id=0156150&stype=owner&owner=young%2C+jason&spg=1

The long way to get there is
http://www.wakegov.com
Then click on
TAX, PROPERTY, AND MAPS in the top section

This takes you to http://www.wakegov.com/tax/default.htm, the page that links to searches of real estate records.

When you go to the search page, you can search by address, or by name. If you search for "Young, Jason," you will see the listings for both properties owned by Jason and Michelle in this county.

OT - Thanks, Close! Whereabouts in TN? I have family from one end of the state to the other. :)

Donna B. in Raleigh, NC

DonnaB said:
Mitochondrial DNA comes from the mother, so Jason and Cassidy should have very different mtDNA. Wikipedia has an article that may help explain:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA

Donna B. in ..... Raleigh, NC (no kidding, y'all)
Thank you Donna - as I recall from the LP case - the hair in the boat was matched to Sharon Rocha - was pretty sure it would trace back to the mother. So appreciate the link verifying that.

panthera said:
Scott Dyleski beat Pamela Vitale to death, with a rock it was assumed by the State. Both her murder and Michelle's have similiar characteristics, yet Dyleski was a 16-year old neighbor, involved in a credit card fraud scheme, said to be using drugs, hero-worshipped serial killers and the like. How would that murder fit into the profile you referenced, I wonder?

I will admit that I haven't a clue, Panthera. I haven't found that link yet - looked on WRAL's archive re: MY's murder, but no luck. Possibly it was referenced in Greta's blog. I'll keep looking.

Donna B. in Raleigh, NC

DonnaB said:
One fireplace according to the Wake County tax assessor.

http://msweb01.co.wake.nc.us/realestate/Account.asp?id=0156150&stype=owner&owner=young%2C+jason&spg=1

The long way to get there is
http://www.wakegov.com
Then click on
TAX, PROPERTY, AND MAPS in the top section

This takes you to http://www.wakegov.com/tax/default.htm, the page that links to searches of real estate records.

When you go to the search page, you can search by address, or by name. If you search for "Young, Jason," you will see the listings for both properties owned by Jason and Michelle in this county.

OT - Thanks, Close! Whereabouts in TN? I have family from one end of the state to the other. :)

Donna B. in Raleigh, NC

oops...thanks DonnaB:)

eta....middle TN, Nashville

close_enough said:
eta....middle TN, Nashville
I was just there 2 weeks ago for a week! Country western dance world championships held at the Opryland Hotel from Jan. 1 through 7th. Should be back over Labor Day, for a dance competition held downtown.

Donna B. in Raleigh, NC

panthera said:
This is where I wonder if ~ Jason was moving out, and/or he called her at 11pm and if so, did they argue and was Michelle in fear he might return and harm her? And maybe she didn't want to get into bed so might have laid down on top of the bed~ does anyone remember if the bed had looked slept in?

Good point also, you have to wonder what was up with that phone call or whether she had reason to feel threatened by him or someone. It could have been normal for her to keep the poker in the room while her husband was out of town. I know I get nervous and don't sleep well when mine is gone for the night, but I don't actually get a weapon or weapon-like object because of it. I do know, though, with my sister and her first marriage, she slept afraid of her husband and she kept a bat under the bed. So the idea of her maybe having the poker in hand is interesting. It could stem from a few reasons, and they do make you wonder.

DonnaB said:
I will admit that I haven't a clue, Panthera. I haven't found that link yet - looked on WRAL's archive re: MY's murder, but no luck. Possibly it was referenced in Greta's blog. I'll keep looking.

Donna B. in Raleigh, NC
Thanks, I appreciate it ~ and thanks also for the links in reference to the house.

DonnaB said:
I was just there 2 weeks ago for a week! Country western dance world championships held at the Opryland Hotel from Jan. 1 through 7th. Should be back over Labor Day, for a dance competition held downtown.

Donna B. in Raleigh, NC

wow, cool!...so you're a 'boot scooter'???...like line dancing or something?

LvsAMystry said:
Good point also, you have to wonder what was up with that phone call or whether she had reason to feel threatened by him or someone. It could have been normal for her to keep the poker in the room while her husband was out of town. I know I get nervous and don't sleep well when mine is gone for the night, but I don't actually get a weapon or weapon-like object because of it. I do know, though, with my sister and her first marriage, she slept afraid of her husband and she kept a bat under the bed. So the idea of her maybe having the poker in hand is interesting. It could stem from a few reasons, and they do make you wonder.
The only thing I'd find odd about her keeping a fireplace poker by the bed is that Cassidy could've hurt herself on it. A baseball bat or something blunt would've been my choice so my little child wouldn't get hurt.

close_enough said:
wow, cool!...so you're a 'boot scooter'???...like line dancing or something?
I know some of the line dances, but I compete in couples dancing. Specifically, I dance ProAm with my coach, and right now I do 7 of the 8 couples dances: triple two step, nightclub two step, cha cha, waltz, two step, east coast swing, and west coast swing. Polka is the last one I have to learn, but we're putting that off for another 6 months or a year - I just graduated up a level and this year is going to be plenty difficult as it is, taking 7 dances to a higher level without having to learn one more.

DonnaB said:
I know some of the line dances, but I compete in couples dancing. Specifically, I dance ProAm with my coach, and right now I do 7 of the 8 couples dances: triple two step, nightclub two step, cha cha, waltz, two step, east coast swing, and west coast swing. Polka is the last one I have to learn, but we're putting that off for another 6 months or a year - I just graduated up a level and this year is going to be plenty difficult as it is, taking 7 dances to a higher level without having to learn one more.

wow...impressive!:)

panthera said:
The only thing I'd find odd about her keeping a fireplace poker by the bed is that Cassidy could've hurt herself on it. A baseball bat or something blunt would've been my choice so my little child wouldn't get hurt.

True, which brings us back around to her maybe grabbing it while downstairs and ending up with it upstairs that night. Does anyone know if the lights were on or off when her sister found her? I'll look to see, I can't remember if it was noted. If they were off, thats another strange thing since she clearly wasn't dressed for bed so they must have still been on to some degree. The killer would have had to be pretty comfortable wandering around shutting the house down for the night if that is the case.

ROFL! Not all that impressive. :) Believe me, I have the video. This year and next year at "Novice," and then I should be ready to move up another level, and that's when the impressive stuff comes in.

Just thinking......this report to me tends to rule out a burglar, hitman or woman.
No way a burglar or hitman is going to try & strangle his victim imo. A woman - too much force here and not strong enough.

I agree with those here - JY started out strangling her and he discovered it wasn't going to be that easy. MY was a good match for him. He then lost it and we know how it ended.

panthera said:

I wouldn't keep a poker by my bed - for one thing it would get the carpet dirty. Also if you're thinking you're going to be invaded in the middle of the night, a poker is a bit cumbersome to have to deal with. I think I'd keep a knife under my pillow or something.

LvsAMystry said:
True, which brings us back around to her maybe grabbing it while downstairs and ending up with it upstairs that night. Does anyone know if the lights were on or off when her sister found her? I'll look to see, I can't remember if it was noted. If they were off, thats another strange thing since she clearly wasn't dressed for bed so they must have still been on to some degree. The killer would have had to be pretty comfortable wandering around shutting the house down for the night if that is the case.
See that autopsy report has given us all kinds of new questions! We knew there was no sign of forced entry, but yes good question~ were the lights in the house on or off when Meredith arrived in the afternoon? Did the bed look slept in? What stranger perp would enter the house at night with lights on, even if only upstairs? I really wonder what information Meredith would be able to provide as to Michelle's normal habits when Jason was out of town, or like when she'd normally go to bed if she wasn't going to work the next day.

jilly said:
Just thinking......this report to me tends to rule out a burglar, hitman or woman.
No way a burglar or hitman is going to try & strangle his victim imo. A woman - too much force here and not strong enough.

I agree with those here - JY started out strangling her and he discovered it wasn't going to be that easy. MY was a good match for him. He then lost it and we know how it ended.

well said jilly.....no hitman

i'm heading to the couch to check Greta's show....maybe she'll have someone on that can give us info into the autopsy report...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member