AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking of Adrienne and her family today.
I don't know what to think, anymore. I was thinking someone she knew, but then with the involvement of the FBI, maybe not. The way LE has been focusing on the AMPM leads me to believe they think it's stranger abduction.

I just want her family to have closure. I keep thinking back to her father and his questions on weather he will see her again or hear her voice and my heart breaks. :(

A girl went missing after walking home from school August 16th. Her name is Gladys Washington. She has not gotten enough coverage. This happened off of broadway in the mesa area I believe?
AZ AZ - Gladys Washington, 16, Phoenix, 16 Aug 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

he7ymyje.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377708663.842842.jpg

y5eqateh.jpg

This happened only 4 days before another girl, 16 years old, escaped abduction at gunpoint around 6pm on Aug 20th at university and Crismon in the Mesa area.

The suspect in that escaped abduction attempt is ID'd by the victim as looking like this sketch:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1221384&seqNum=1

Am working on a presser now for her to get her picture out there. I have no clue why she is only listed as an endangered runaway bc she did not indicate she was going to run away.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377708642.121814.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1377708663.842842.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1377708676.334373.jpg

Sometimes I wish I could unhear things.
We'll have to wait and see if LE has anymore to say about AS's case.

Will they release the autopsy findings? We don't even know if they located the whole skeleton and, if not, what's missing.

Until recently I was unaware that AS had a cousin who was gunned down a year or so ago. Someone mentioned gang activity in a prior post. Although AS doesn't seem like a girl who was affiliated with a gang, could she have been close to someone who is? Do gangs ever retaliate against rival family members? Is that against code or something they'd do?

For two sisters to each lose a 19 year old child within two years seems pretty unlucky, no?

A girl went missing after walking home from school August 16th. Her name is Gladys Washington. She has not gotten enough coverage. This happened off of broadway in the mesa area I believe?
AZ AZ - Gladys Washington, 16, Phoenix, 16 Aug 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

he7ymyje.jpg

View attachment 36902

y5eqateh.jpg

This happened only 4 days before another girl, 16 years old, escaped abduction at gunpoint around 6pm on Aug 20th at university and Crismon in the Mesa area.

The suspect in that escaped abduction attempt is ID'd by the victim as looking like this sketch:

View attachment 36901

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1221384&seqNum=1

Am working on a presser now for her to get her picture out there. I have no clue why she is only listed as an endangered runaway bc she did not indicate she was going to run away.

If a girl escaped and didn't know the perp, then there's obviously a bad guy on the loose abducting young women. Was the attack caught on camera? They may be connected but how does one know unless another person gets away and offers a similar description. I hope somebody recognizes the sketch. Looks like alot of guys of a rough manly image type, ya know?

The video of where the guy pokes his head in the store & looks back & forth, I wonder if that was cab driver? It would make sense if it was; looking for his (young-female) customer. Cab Guy, can you confirm? Otherwise, this guy was very strange to say the least.

If a girl escaped and didn't know the perp, then there's obviously a bad guy on the loose abducting young women. Was the attack caught on camera? They may be connected but how does one know unless another person gets away and offers a similar description. I hope somebody recognizes the sketch. Looks like alot of guys of a rough manly image type, ya know?

I wish they gave a hair color and age frame.

I wish they gave a hair color and age frame.

Me, too. Trying to write a presser for Gladys with the angle of a possible serial abductor/killer in the PHX and surrounding areas, but I need to know if the victims or suspects had any similarities - and if the victim doesn't offer up that info (shes a minor) then it puts me in a sticky position.

Not that i look down on anyone for not offering up that kind of info about themselves, especially one traumatized minor!

Will they release the autopsy findings? We don't even know if they located the whole skeleton and, if not, what's missing.

Until recently I was unaware that AS had a cousin who was gunned down a year or so ago. Someone mentioned gang activity in a prior post. Although AS doesn't seem like a girl who was affiliated with a gang, could she have been close to someone who is? Do gangs ever retaliate against rival family members? Is that against code or something they'd do?

For two sisters to each lose a 19 year old child within two years seems pretty unlucky, no?

I would like to believe that Adrienne was not involved with gangs, but it could certainly be possible that some people around here were... For example, *maybe her bf's roommate, some of the 50 or so people at the weekend long party and/ or such IN MY OPINION :)
And... as Bernina pointed out, the description of her apartment per the police report seems more like a "crack house" or house where hard drugs were being used (FYI I doubt Adrienne was involved in using hard drugs given her recent medical issues, etc) and where does one purchase hard drugs? Hmmm....
Again just my opinion~ I have felt for a while that it is a strong possibility that someone with gang ties was somehow involved. Maybe she found out who killed her cousin in a drive by? IDK I am also wondering if there is a SK out there, sadly.

Edit to add: Oh, and yes retaliation is a big part of SOME gangs! (Like the younger, cocky, lack of honor codes ones, etc) As is "tying up loose ends" and killing people who may talk/ get you busted.

The video of where the guy pokes his head in the store & looks back & forth, I wonder if that was cab driver? It would make sense if it was; looking for his (young-female) customer. Cab Guy, can you confirm? Otherwise, this guy was very strange to say the least.

Is the cab driver the son of the cab owner who has appeared on TV? If so, the guy who pokes his head (do you mean out of the store?) out, doesn't look anything like him (if I have the peeps right). Unless the son is adopted or looks just like his mother or something.

Didn't I read or hear that the AMPM employs a hired doorman/guard of sorts?

I think they'll release the cause of death when they have a bit more to go with it, or if they officially classify it as a "homicide" or ?

IMO: Not connected and not gang related as far as the cousin, he just happened to be in the backyard of a house where someone drove by and discharged a gun, on the other side of town (West), random as far as what I've read. If it was intended, LE would have solved it because these idiots like to shoot off their mouths. Old gangs didn't and don't do that kind of stuff, there was a code and "honor". If it was in any way gang related, it's a bunch of punk kids running around with a self proclaimed moniker who've watched "Fast and Furious" and "The Godfather" way too many times. Put them in prison and the real gangs will have them crying for their mamma's. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

For two sisters to each loose a 19 year old child within two years seems pretty unlucky, no?

Stranger things have happened. Connected? How? When these wanna be's kill someone, they drop them where they stand, they don't go to the trouble of hiding the body, they want "Bragging Rights" to show how bad a$$ they are. That's the way they "play".
Whoever did this wanted to make sure they had time and distance between them and her disappearance. They thought they wouldn't be immediately on the suspect list because: 1. They had a cover story/loose alibi/nobody knew she was meeting them, and 2. Sell the "She just ran away" theory. Take the battery out of her phone, it's a dead end. Hide the body, hide the DNA.
None of her family or friends ever thought or said they believed she ran away.
So what previous POI's have said she was probably not wanting to be found? Did any of them put out that possibility?
I don't see the idea of a gang related scenario happening. She wasn't brutally savaged and dumped in an alley or cemetery. Nobody was making an "example" of her. JMO.
Hopefully, when the perp is caught and convicted, the old school Mexican gangs in ADOC will take it upon themselves to make sure this person suffers tremendously, for a long time, before they finally shank him. Hope the dude is white, they'll show him what messing with a Latina will get you. He's going to be shunned by all the groups in there. He's 1/2 step above the the pedophiles.

Pretty sick twisted person. He better enjoy the free air while he can. He slipped up, or will slip up. Getting angry about this so I'm going to go chill.

Stranger things have happened. Connected? How? When these wanna be's kill someone, they drop them where they stand, they don't go to the trouble of hiding the body, they want "Bragging Rights" to show how bad a$$ they are. That's the way they "play".
Whoever did this wanted to make sure they had time and distance between them and her disappearance. They thought they wouldn't be immediately on the suspect list because: 1. They had a cover story/loose alibi/nobody knew she was meeting them, and 2. Sell the "She just ran away" theory. Take the battery out of her phone, it's a dead end. Hide the body, hide the DNA.
None of her family or friends ever thought or said they believed she ran away.
So what previous POI's have said she was probably not wanting to be found? Did any of them put out that possibility?
I don't see the idea of a gang related scenario happening. She wasn't brutally savaged and dumped in an alley or cemetery. Nobody was making an "example" of her. JMO.
Hopefully, when the perp is caught and convicted, the old school Mexican gangs in ADOC will take it upon themselves to make sure this person suffers tremendously, for a long time, before they finally shank him. Hope the dude is white, they'll show him what messing with a Latina will get you. He's going to be shunned by all the groups in there. He's 1/2 step above the the pedophiles.

Pretty sick twisted person. He better enjoy the free air while he can. He slipped up, or will slip up. Getting angry about this so I'm going to go chill.

Hey, I'm white. Do we have to make this a racial thing? In my house we're trying hard to evolve as we have a lot of different associations with different people of different races including someone who lives in my house. But, you hope he's white? That's not nice. I just hope whoever he/she is, that they figure it out so the killer is off the street.

How do you know she wasn't brutally savaged? She was dumped in a desert - her condition at that time is unknown. What if she was left to die, for instance?

What's up anyway?:scared:

Me, too. Trying to write a presser for Gladys with the angle of a possible serial abductor/killer in the PHX and surrounding areas, but I need to know if the victims or suspects had any similarities - and if the victim doesn't offer up that info (shes a minor) then it puts me in a sticky position.

Not that i look down on anyone for not offering up that kind of info about themselves, especially one traumatized minor!

It struck me that the face looks young, but the hair could be gray...so WTH & it was such a great sketch, possibly the other lacking details are for a particular reason in an effort to speed, yet to be able to weed-out tips(?) I can't think of another reason. So if that is true, it makes me think it is a stranger.

Hey, I'm white. Do we have to make this a racial thing? In my house we're trying hard to evolve as we have a lot of different associations with different people of different races including someone who lives in my house. But, you hope he's white? That's not nice. I just hope whoever he/she is, that they figure it out so the killer is off the street.

I'm talking about "Prison Racism". I'm white with 2 Hispanic last names. My kids are bi-racial. Out here it doesn't matter what color or ethnicity you are, you're human first. In prison, it's a whole different world. COLOR comes FIRST. Who do you think "runs" ADOC on the inside?
Prison DOESN'T evolve. It's PRIMAL. And YES, I hope this perp is white because the Aryan Brotherhood will want to do just as much damage to him as the Latino gangs. And he will SUFFER. Understand? He will not even be safe in protective custody.
Or, if the dude is white, you want to give him a pass? He's a sick twisted criminal.
This isn't a RACIAL thing, this is a FACT in the ADOC. If you want to bring it into play out here in the "free" world or take it personally, that's on you because that's NOT what I'm talking about.

No, no passes for the guilty person.
I'm not educated regarding prison life.

Adios.

It struck me that the face looks young, but the hair could be gray...so WTH & it was such a great sketch, possibly the other lacking details are for a particular reason in an effort to speed, yet to be able to weed-out tips(?) I can't think of another reason. So if that is true, it makes me think it is a stranger.

The perps hair was blonde and his eyes were blue I believe :). Looked to be in mid twenties.

Sorry took me a minute. Im slow today. Well... Every day.

How do you know she wasn't brutally savaged? She was dumped in a desert - her condition at that time is unknown. She was "DUMPED" in the desert? No, because she never would have been found after 2 months if she was just "dumped" in the desert. That area is VOLCANIC ROCK. So she's just dumped on the rocks and no scavengers or predators got to her, nothing scattered her bones across the average 1/2 mile distance a coyote will take them, a mountain lion didn't just pick her up and carry her off to it's den. I guess the buzzards didn't see her either. That's pretty weird considering most of those animals are caring for young in the months of June and July. Hungry babies to feed. No, I'm going to go out on a limb and say she was BURIED in a wash. I'm even going to stick my neck out further and say the massive flooding unearthed her almost 2 months later. What if she was left to die, for instance?Am I missing something here? The perp is going to leave her to die in an area where there are dirt bikes, quads, 4x4's, and horseback riders frequenting the area on a daily basis, to say nothing of the homes located near or almost on Weeke's Wash. And no one saw her for 2 months?

What's up anyway?:scared:

You're responding to a post that I said "I don't see the idea of a gang related scenario happening. She wasn't brutally savaged and dumped in an alley or cemetery. Nobody was making an "example" of her." Yes, she could have been brutally savaged but she was NOT MADE AN EXAMPLE OF. Who's going to see her hid away somewhere? Who's going to see the consequences of "snitching" on the gang? Street gangs don't make you disappear, they put you on display as an example of what could happen to others if you cross them. "Rumor" doesn't put fear into your "homies", capping you in front of God, your friends, parents, and who knows who else, puts fear into your associates.

I don't think she was left in a way where she was meant to be found, at least not for a while. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back