AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goblin, I think the Hispanic community feels 'put upon' by LE because of the whole Immigration thing here in Arizona.

I do think LE has jumped through hoops to try to locate her, even though they might have acted on it sooner with the K9s etc.

I don't know how I would act if one of my own were to turn up missing. I'm sure I would be desperate but I wouldn't want to piss off the cops. That's for sure!

No way I would publicly post a rant against them.

Nuh uh!

I feel like there is a 'dark cloud' hanging over my city as long as Adrienne continues to be missing.

:(

Goblin, I think the Hispanic community feels 'put upon' by LE because of the whole Immigration thing here in Arizona.

I do think LE has jumped through hoops to try to locate her, even though they might have acted on it sooner with the K9s etc.

I don't know how I would act if one of my own were to turn up missing. I'm sure I would be desperate but I wouldn't want to piss off the cops. That's for sure!

No way I would publicly post a rant against them.

Nuh uh!

the tempe community got raided at 5am, no one complained to the media when having to show ID or have their homes' accessed by 30 deputies at 5am. I think that others' who are more directly connected to a salinas, have hopefully felt that heat as well.

We noted, from the start of this, the comments of people w/ the snitches get stiches' attitude, and THEN when the police do come aknocking' and no one is a talking, whos' fault is that? perhaps, subscribing to a certain loyalty of no-nothing, has come round and bit certain individuals in the booty.

in this case, u can bet that a segment of the kids/party people definitely don't wanna help; to save their own skin, perhaps. and MOST definitely because they would lose cool points for talking w the police.

i don't think thats the hispanic community, i think its specific to people who want solutions but don't want to even answer questions.

that yr post was deleted on the fb pages, is very peculiar!

the tempe community got raided at 5am, no one complained to the media when having to show ID or have their homes' accessed by 30 deputies at 5am. I think that others' who are more directly connected to a salinas, have hopefully felt that heat as well.

We noted, from the start of this, the comments of people w/ the snitches get stiches' attitude, and THEN when the police do come aknocking' and no one is a talking, whos' fault is that? perhaps, subscribing to a certain loyalty of no-nothing, has come round and bit certain individuals in the booty.

in this case, u can bet that a segment of the kids/party people definitely don't wanna help; to save their own skin, perhaps. and MOST definitely because they would lose cool points for talking w the police.

i don't think thats the hispanic community, i think its specific to people who want solutions but don't want to even answer questions.

that yr post was deleted on the fb pages, is very peculiar!

I don't think I would like it very much if the police showed up at my house and asked to come inside and search it. No matter what the circumstances were I would feel it was a violation of my privacy.

But still, I would consent.

For the record:

I just read on the FB 'missing' site that Adrienne did not have an iPhone. But she did have a Smartphone. So for all who have been asking that question...there's the answer.

The Aunt provided that information.

I think this is interesting:

I posted on Adrienne's 'missing' page under my FB account, which is different than my user name here on this site.

I posted that I was hoping and praying for Adrienne's safe return and asked if the Tempe police had followed up on the "solid lead" they had requested of them.

It was a very nice and encouraging, two line, post on my part.

It was deleted.

Why would they delete my little post inquiring if the lead that they were complaining that LE didn't follow had been followed up on? This makes no sense to me.

Im with you on this one. I have been posting on that page as well, they post things to make it seem as if they know something then when you ask if there is a lead or if LE has followed up with them they either don't respond to that specific question or delete your comment.

I myself think theres something more going on then we all know. My theory is shes being held for ransom (Just my thought) since the reward is going up and up and up and the public is not being updated. That's my own theory though but hey anything could have happened to her.

Im with you on this one. I have been posting on that page as well, they post things to make it seem as if they know something then when you ask if there is a lead or if LE has followed up with them they either don't respond to that specific question or delete your comment.

I myself think theres something more going on then we all know. My theory is shes being held for ransom (Just my thought) since the reward is going up and up and up and the public is not being updated. That's my own theory though but hey anything could have happened to her.

Agreed. Every time I go there I get the feeling I am being 'baited'.

They avoid answering anyone's questions asking if she's been found or if they have any leads and yet they continue to post things that make your ears stand up.

I guess they are trying to get the reward money up in the event someone really does call with information that can lead them to her.

It is confusing. Actually I had no idea how many young girls are abducted for ransom here in Arizona until this happened. It's staggering!

It is possible she was grabbed and is being held for ransom. At this point that seems as likely (or more likely) as anything. Didn't someone allude to this WAY back in the threads? Also When I was looking on namus (I think that is the sight) I was shocked at the number of unidentified found in AZ. Mostly Pima county. I am assuming this would mostly be people coming over the border getting ill from the elements. I don't know.

It is possible she was grabbed and is being held for ransom. At this point that seems as likely (or more likely) as anything. Didn't someone allude to this WAY back in the threads? Also When I was looking on namus (I think that is the sight) I was shocked at the number of unidentified found in AZ. Mostly Pima county. I am assuming this would mostly be people coming over the border getting ill from the elements. I don't know.

This is a very popular theory. Many have alluded to the drug Cartels.

The 'theories' bouncing around here:

(In no particular order.)

1. abducted at random

2. abducted for ransom

3. snatched up by Annovedwin's murderer - George

4. fell into lake (not many believe that)

5. overdose or something else that happened at party (cover-up)

6. something fishy about cab company

7. went voluntarily missing (I am the only one to even consider this.)

8. abducted by someone who was at the party who was stalking her

9. 'mean girls' had it in for her

10. she had a 'secret lover'

Yes the majority of the unidentified persons in Pima are not US nationals and are immigrants therefor no means to identify without documentation.

The other unidentified are usually victims of cross border drug trafficking.

For the benefit of those of you who do not live in Arizona and do not know much about the city of Tempe and surrounding cities:

The Greater Phoenix area consists of several cities that are immediately adjacent. This consists of what we call "The Valley".

These cities are:

Phoenix
Tempe
Scottsdale
Mesa
Chandler
Gilbert
Glendale
Carefree
Cave Creek
Sun Cities
Surprise
Peoria
Avondale
Goodyear
Maricopa
Litchfield Park
El Mirage
Wickenburg

My apologies if I left out anyone's city.

Tempe is bordered by Scottsdale, Phoenix, Chandler, Mesa & Guadalupe.

It has a population of approx 170,000.

It is where ASU (Arizona State University) is located.

The Greater Phoenix Area has a population of over 4,000,000.

It is considered to be 17th on the list of most dangerous metropolitan areas in the U.S.

But I still LOVE it here!!!

I think this is interesting:

I posted on Adrienne's 'missing' page under my FB account, which is different than my user name here on this site.

I posted that I was hoping and praying for Adrienne's safe return and asked if the Tempe police had followed up on the "solid lead" they had requested of them.

It was a very nice and encouraging, two line, post on my part.

It was deleted.

Why would they delete my little post inquiring if the lead that they were complaining that LE didn't follow had been followed up on? This makes no sense to me.

Same here sister. A couple of mine are still there but not the ones that inquired point blank.

Same here sister. A couple of mine are still there but not the ones that inquired point blank.

Now I get it! They're trying to keep the 'riff-raff' away!!! So they delete OUR posts! haha

:floorlaugh:

Okay...out for the rest of the evening. Please keep this thread going. Hopefully we will have new (good) information soon so we don't have to keep thrashing away at old theories with not much to go on.

Still keeping hope alive.

heartbeat.gif

If you take Adrienne's 'actions' the night/morning she disappeared you get a clearer picture of what her frame of mind might have been:
  • argues with boyfriend
  • says he isn't paying her enough attention
  • leaves with boyfriend and goes to his home
  • continues to argue with boyfriend
  • walks out of boyfriends house to go home
  • argues with boyfriend in his car
  • jumps out of boyfriends car
  • packs bag and leaves apt to go see boyfriend
  • wrecks car
  • calls cab
  • goes home and changes clothes
  • no shows for cab
  • leaves again we think to go see boyfriend

There is no evidence of foul play whatsoever. No one saw or heard anything.

Her cell phone has not been found.

Is there a reason the Tempe.gov website has not been updated?

Is there is a reason the solid lead has not been followed up on?

Arizona Laws:

Everything seems to revolve around Adrienne's obsession with her boyfriend that night, other than the wreck. But then she wouldn't have wrecked if she hadn't been driving to see him.

JMHO

ETA: The reason I have posted her 'actions', as I perceive them, is because I think it is very relevant to understand how Adrienne was thinking when she disappeared. I do not intend to malign this delightful young lady in any way whatsoever. From all I have read and heard she is a wonderful young girl and I can only hope and pray she will be found safe and sound.

As most of you are aware, I wonder if she was so mentally distraught over her relationship with her boyfriend, that this last night of arging, combined with wrecking her car, might have been enough to push her 'over the edge'. I personally think this is a valid enough argument to merit consideration.

With that being said, I want to add that I feel the motivation for her to leave voluntarily is much higher than the opportunity someone had to abduct her. But then again, this is only my opinion based on the way I process information. Much of this has been influenced by my study of her Facebook and Instagram accounts. (Instagram in particular)

When she was first reported missing I immediately went to her social media sites and began my own research of them. I felt she was distressed at that time from my reaction to things she posted. I still feel the same way.

I hope that if this is the case that Adrienne knows she can always come home. I wish there was some way to put out a message in the event I am right to let her know she can come home without fearing shame or rejection or repercussions.

ONE MORE THING:

When I was a teenager I was so much like Adrienne. I can relate to her in so many ways. I was obsessed with love. I came from a divorced home. I related very much through movies, tragic movies (love stories about unrequited love) much like she does on Instagram, see her posts about 'Moulin Rouge' and 'Gatsby'. I argued constantly with my boyfriend, who I loved intensely, and drank and partied a lot. I did run away on several occasions, only to be found and brought home. I only mention this because naturally this does influence my thinking.

I have also done an enormous amount of research since Adrienne vanished, on missing persons and why they run away etc. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that she could have left voluntarily and does not wish to be found at this time. Thousands of young people, even adults, run away daily.

Whenever I post these feelings, someone usually comes along and dismisses it very quickly and then it gets buried only to later be brought up again by me for consideration.

I think this is a very likely scenario. We don't really know much about the Salinas family. She may not have been as happy in her family life as we have been led to believe. (Not to cast aspersions on anyone.) But this is a possibility.

She may have been suffering from a nervous breakdown.

Okay...I'll stop for now. Just throwing this back out there one more time, FWIW.

If you got this far....thanks very much for reading.

:)

Sometimes I think if not for my daughter... Just sayin'.

This case scares the beJesus out of me, as my DD is 20. It is so scary that she lives away from home now, and sometimes makes 'poor' decisions like this. Kids have to learn these types of things on their own, but in the meantime, horrible outcomes can happen.

I wish I believed that she is just hiding out somewhere. But I don't think that is the case. I am afraid that she ran into trouble in the middle of the night. :cry: :rose:

Another scenario to consider... What if Adrienne really was quite close to the AMPM when she spoke to the taxi driver, but then realized she didn't have her wallet so decided to go back home to get it. Her phone went off just after this last conversation, so if this scenario is possible, her phone must have died just after that last call. She panics and starts back home thinking she can charge her phone there and grab her wallet, then phone for a new cab. But somewhere on her walk back she is abducted. This is another scenario that gives longer than a minute of opportunity for someone to snatch her up.

Was she a witness in any way in her cousins death? Would whoever killed him see her as a liability? Just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave