AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm....are you looking at the aunt's fb page or the 'missing' page?
The missing page is what im looking on. This isn't the first time it's been posted so this is why I'm thinking they are crying out for any help at this point. It's been expressed more and more since the MSG to the LE.

I simply think this family is in need of everyone's help.

The one I see was posted 24 minutes ago and states she has been taken against will, not sure if this is fact or thought but if you read the plead to the LE she posted it makes me believe that they have a tip and this is what it involves. This is what I pick up from this

The one I see was posted 24 minutes ago and states she has been taken against will, not sure if this is fact or thought but if you read the plead to the LE she posted it makes me believe that they have a tip and this is what it involves. This is what I pick up from this

I am taking it to mean this is what they think, that she has been taken against her will. I've seen that before on both pages. I think they have backed off LE since Tuesday. It indicates to me they think she is here in the area somewhere being held hostage. My interpretation.

Yes, I take that as a wish, more than as a fact or a tip.
I have seen posts on FB pages in numerous cases where someone posts "he/she is alive!" And it causes such a stir. And it turns out to be a hearty wish.

I am taking it to mean this is what they think, that she has been taken against her will. I've seen that before on both pages. I think they have backed off LE since Tuesday. It indicates to me they think she is here in the area somewhere being held hostage. My interpretation.

I really hope that their plea to "follow the lead" was heard and executed...

Why was that roommate so aware/awake when salinas left and completely "asleep at the wheel" so to speak when Adrienne came back home not long after? I just can't buy it.

Didnt the roomie try to say Adrienne got back at 4:30 am? Shes gone a whole whopping hour according to roomie from 3:30 am to 4:30 am? Nope. Not buying it roomie.

The roomie really should learn to keep track of time better, I'm sorry. It makes her look suspicious IMHO.

I'm still on the fence about this. Time can warp drastically depending on how drunk/high you are, so this may explain why the timing seems off. Also, if they had been drinking all night (and possibly smoking pot), and the party wound down at 3am, it's possible that everyone had passed out/fallen asleep by the time Adrienne got back. And if she had snuck in trying not to disturb anyone (so she didn't have to explain the story of her car accident, and why she was home again so soon... or even to avoid confrontation over her still attempting to get to her boyfriend's house at this time of the morning), it's possible that no one saw her. Unlikely, but possible.

Depending on how out of it everyone was, they may also be muddling together different times during the night... like, oh, I think I saw her around this time... when really it was much earlier in the night before she had even left.

<snipped>

I don't think LE is even looking at her FB page. JMHO

I think they are. I definitely believe that LE keeps taps on social media to see if they can source any information by various people connected to the missing.

I think we can all assume she was safe somewhere, we don't know where, at 5:06 am.

Just because the cabbie got her voicemail at 5:07 am doesn't mean she was abducted or kidnapped or murdered in sixty seconds.

Her phone battery could have gone dead.

I'm leaning towards this being the most likely scenario. She may have been close to the AMPM, but not close enough for anyone to notice her or to be caught on camera, so she told the cabbie that she wasn't far away so he'd wait for her. Otherwise she'd be stuck with a dead battery and a long walk ahead of her (if the taxi were to leave before she got there). This gives a little more time for something to have happened, because 1 minute seems awfully quick for something to have gone wrong (although stranger things have happened).

LE said she made it home and left again, so I am going with that for now. Sure, they could be wrong, but there is no point, for me anyway, to start assuming what they HAVE told us is wrong.

I agree. We have so little information that I'm not ready to start questioning the few facts we have. If LE have stated she made it home, I'm willing to believe them at this stage.

Realistically, this is probably the best scenario they can hope for. I don't believe Adrienne is the type to run away and leave everything behind for this long, without contacting SOMEONE. Especially considering she left her pets behind. This leaves us with her being held hostage, or her no longer being with us.

Everyone's coming up with some fantastic theories, glad to see there's still so much activity surrounding Adrienne's case! :)

:twocents:

The missing page is what im looking on. This isn't the first time it's been posted so this is why I'm thinking they are crying out for any help at this point. It's been expressed more and more since the MSG to the LE.

I simply think this family is in need of everyone's help.

Bless their hearts. What can we do to help them?!

2585759_G.jpg

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22605864/2013/06/16/missing-adrienne-salinas

Previous Threads
Thread #1

:bump:

9109_599855283368143_1108049287_n_zps1094d344.jpg

<reposting as orig post bc sometimes its hard to quote a quote>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57592871-504083/adrienne-salinas-update-boyfriend-of-missing-ariz-college-student-speaks-out/

"Salinas was reportedly on her way to see Arteaga in the early hours of June 15 when she disappeared. The 19-year-old Salinas and her roommates at Gateway Community College in Phoenix had hosted a party at their Tempe apartment earlier in the night."

"Police in Tempe say Arteaga has cooperated with authorities and he is not a person of interest or suspect in the case."

"Arteaga said he last heard from Salinas around 4:40 a.m. on June 15 - a half hour before her cell phone went dead - when she sent him a text reading, "I'm coming over."

But, she never got there, according to the station. Police say Salinas blew out the two front tires to her car just a couple of blocks away from her apartment. Cell phone records reportedly show the teen called a cab to pick her up at a nearby gas station, but she never made it there, either."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57592871-504083/adrienne-salinas-update-boyfriend-of-missing-ariz-college-student-speaks-out/

I still can't get over the all the coincidences of George and Annovedwin.

Someone might know something. If they step up, that could really help a family out. And make ten grand at the same time. Anonymously.

"Arteaga said he last heard from Salinas around 4:40 a.m. on June 15 - a half hour before her cell phone went dead - when she sent him a text reading, "I'm coming over."

But, she never got there, according to the station. Police say Salinas blew out the two front tires to her car just a couple of blocks away from her apartment. Cell phone records reportedly show the teen called a cab to pick her up at a nearby gas station, but she never made it there, either."

I just wonder why she we t from calling him a dozen or so times to one final text. Did he answer any of those calls? Probably not if she kept dialing. Did he know she had an ac ident? Was he asleep? Ignoring calls?
I believe it is feasible she only returned to the apartment one time and parties are confused. She cod have returned after the boyfriend and her fought and changed clothes, left her overnight bag and headed out in her car. If she was drunk and agitated she could have left behind her stuff. If she did not return after her accident - and no one says they actually saw her-I would tend to lean towards the last if many times she "dialed" her Bf's phone number as being the last contact from her. Not trusting the text info as that could be anybody. If she was dialing him right after the accident it was for help. Maybe she called the cab company for a ride to his place and if so that would be the last time she tried to make contact. Everything we is iffy. We do not know if she is on camera after the cab call. Do not know if the cabbie actually spoke to her when he was almost there or if he left a message. I would go back to the spot she was When she phoned the cab company and hunt from there using that time frame.

Do ampm stores have an ATM? Maybe she needed money for the cab and was going to head toward an ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member