AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it totally makes sense that the cabbie DID pick Adrienne up around 443, since that's when he said he'd be there, and she txtd her bf then to sat she was on her way. Only problem with that theory is, how did her clothe, wallet, and key get back in her room with no one seeing her come back? My only explanation is if someone else brought it back. Someone at the party. That's the only explanation I can come up with in how her stuff got there, but no one ever saw her there.
And then what about the video? If that was Adrienne walking, then that throws out the what we've been speculating with the cabbie picking her up around 443.

Her roommates may have finally gone to bed after she left in her car. She probably came and went as quietly and quickly as she could. I do not believe anyone placed her items, including the clothes she was wearing, in her room. I think she changed partly so she would not be easily identified if the witness to her crash saw the polka-dot top.

Her roommates may have finally gone to bed after she left in her car. She probably came and went as quietly and quickly as she could. I do not believe anyone placed her items, including the clothes she was wearing, in her room. I think she changed partly so she would not be easily identified if the witness to her crash saw the polka-dot top.

Agree - that kind of staging I would think happens when a crime has been planned, but something happening more spur-of-the-moment, don't remember any cases where it has.... do you?

I think her cell phone activity says it all, without my naming anyone...

Agree - that kind of staging I would think happens when a crime has been planned, but something happening more spur-of-the-moment, don't remember any cases where it has.... do you?

I think her cell phone activity says it all, without my naming anyone...

It wouldn't really make sense to bring all her stuff back...much easier to pretend she never came back after wrecking her car, if her friends were involved.

I think it totally makes sense that the cabbie DID pick Adrienne up around 443, since that's when he said he'd be there, and she txtd her bf then to sat she was on her way. Only problem with that theory is, how did her clothe, wallet, and key get back in her room with no one seeing her come back? My only explanation is if someone else brought it back. Someone at the party. That's the only explanation I can come up with in how her stuff got there, but no one ever saw her there.
And then what about the video? If that was Adrienne walking, then that throws out the what we've been speculating with the cabbie picking her up around 443.

I personally believe either what you have asserted is correct or that Adrienne genuinely was able to slip into her apartment and drop her things off before heading to the cab. I'm beginning to believe that everyone sincerely doesn't remember seeing her stop back in and drop her things maybe bc they all were outside on a porch or too intoxicated to notice her slip in and out (or they were passed out.)

I think considering Mamacitas timeline that Adrienne actually did meet the cab near the Oreilly's. I didn't think it before bc it seemed so against her fathers opinion (which i respect fully) and the timeline of events according to the Cabbies statements to LE (hm).

but I think that is exactly WHY it is so suspicious - shes out of place in that video from where the cabbie said she stated wanting to be picked up. This is significant IMHO when taking Mamacitas timeline to heart.

It is strange though. I do agree.

Wonder if the cab company offers water to its patrons?

One more thing with this theory and question: I remember walking around ASU and they provided free water at booths all around the campus. It was common for businesses to have bottled water for customers as AZ is hot and there are many cases of dehydration. In fact it's against the law in AZ for a business to deny a patron drinking water from what I remember during my time living in Tempe.

So, I think its a good idea for me to go back and review all missing persons cases in the last 5 years in Arizona, New Mexico, and even California (large task, I'm afraid). Chances are there is something I've missed; perhaps whoever is responsible for Adrienne's disappeared has committed a similar crime before in one of these states.

I doubt the cab driver would need to drug her, in order to abduct her, JMO.

I'm not saying he drugged her to abduct. I think she could have been dosed once in the car and I fear how that would affect her respiratory system considering her recent lung issues.

Then again, I'm thinking about the report of her car being driven like she was in it fighting off someone or being taken against her will IMO and causing it to crash... how does that fit into things?

So, I think its a good idea for me to go back and review all missing persons cases in the last 5 years in Arizona, New Mexico, and even California (large task, I'm afraid). Chances are there is something I've missed; perhaps whoever is responsible for Adrienne's disappeared has committed a similar crime before in one of these states.

ASU students in Tempe Town Lake (AZ): possible SK? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here's a thread I made about the idea of a possible SK in Tempe that might utilize a cab considering past victims circumstances.

Then again, I'm thinking about the report of her car being driven like she was in it fighting off someone or being taken against her will IMO and causing it to crash... how does that fit into things?

Yes this is puzzling to me as well. Did somebody make sure her car would maybe have issues (tires or brake pad?) so she would have to utilize a cab? Or she was simply too intoxicated and upset to be driving? Maybe trying to text her bf while doing so?

I think texting while driving is more likely than someone else in the car with her, especially if she was alone when she arrived back home to change. If not texting, she was upset and thinking only of getting to Scottsdale, IMO.

The only problem with this is why such a time lapse between 4:37 if that's the time he arrived and 4:54 which is time the car was seen pulling into O'Reilly's? That's 17 minutes.

find the time(s) of when the cab was at ampm on surveillance.

I wonder if when Adrienne and the driver were chatting, if she told him about wrecking her vehicle earlier in the evening. I might have shared that with a cab driver who seemed friendly.

Ok, I am catching up and still have about 100 posts to read but am stopping here to share my thoughts too, new ones that came after watching the show last night, and kinda in line with this thought that MissD is putting out there.

Way back when, I suggested that Adrienne might indeed know a cab driver in the area - esp. if she needed to use one when she was sick earlier this year.

Cab drivers do hang out in Tempe, as it is a party area and good place for fares.

Not out of the realm that she could know a cab driver, maybe use the same one all the time, one who she might have chatted up from the back seat one night, sharing little personal tidbits (perhaps at cab driver's questioning) and getting to know each other enough to be comfortable using that same driver. IMO

Maybe that driver said to call anytime. IMO

Maybe that driver even had a little crush on her. ALL IMO.

Also, and this is bigger - what if...

what if someone else (maybe the cab company she calls, or the driver or the dispatch person) suggests meeting at the AMPM.

Maybe she tells the driver (whom she may even know a little bit - see above) and she vents a little bit about BF trouble and the party, and maybe even her car crash. Driver commiserates with her, asks where she is, (maybe she is walking back to her car for something?) and the DRIVER suggests meeting at the AMPM, not Adrienne at all.

This is all just IMO and should not be construed to refer to any real people. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove