AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making this way too complicated adding more cabs to the equation, IMO.

JMO...don't want the thread to be closed down due to too much pointing finger at anyone in particular, since LE hasn't/won't....JMO

Then what's the point of posting in a thread if we can't deduce the most likely scenario with the information we have? Are we supposed to ignore the obvious and posit things that just don't make a lick of sense - or much less sense? If that's the case, perhaps the thread does need to be closed.

fine upstanding citizen who was arrested for probation violation on june 5th? i dont know if we can talk about that.

im distraught over talking about it. perhaps someone else can vouch for him

at the very least, NO ONE would feel comfy with their gf or sister, taking a cab from a company that likes to take pics of them drunk or make comments about the walk of shame... IMO.

would you put your gf in their cab at 5am if she was drunk and you knew of their criminal record?

my criticism is little more than what you might read on a yelp review.

I agree. The way they treat and depict their female customers according to inappropriate pictures and comments is completely contradictory to this "safety" conscious cab company.

Then what's the point of posting in a thread if we can't deduce the most likely scenario with the information we have? Are we supposed to ignore the obvious and posit things that just don't make a lick of sense - or much less sense? If that's the case, perhaps the thread does need to be closed.

I don't think we can bring up past deeds or social media of non-named POI's...that's all. But I am not a moderator...:(

I don't think we can bring up past deeds or social media of non-named POI's...that's all. But I am not a moderator...:(

I understand that, and there are good reasons for not allowing that sort of stuff, but everything else we have is legit sourced and our deductions still lead us to one primary place. It's not tunnel vision or even confirmation bias. We have painstakingly tried to rule this scenario out for four threads now, but we just can't. There's virtually nothing that can be talked about in this thread without it.

Maybe the video was released publicly to put heat/confusion on the cab company? Maybe LE was hoping it would cause *someone* to crack?

Well. Where could she be now? That is one major question. What types of areas could someone use to dispose of a body and still not go too far out of town, if they needed to be in and around Tempe/Scottsdale?

They had hours and hours, over a day, to dispose of the body.

:(

That depends on who took her. If it was someone who was working and in touch with others, maybe not so much time. Unfortunately, it does not take much time to do the actual crime.

If I was the driver I would not want to go on the NG show and have to explain my movements after that, especially if I had no further fares to pick up that night/morning.
JMHO

If I was the father of the driver and I was on NG show, I would explain how as soon as she didn't show up, he was dispatched to pick up another fare. Why didn't he talk about that?

JMHO naturally.

IMO Tempe Town Lake, the Salt River, anyplace that someone can be put without leaving a route that would be considered one of their 'normal' routes should their GPS later be looked at.... whoever did this.

Well. Where could she be now? That is one major question. What types of areas could someone use to dispose of a body and still not go too far out of town, if they needed to be in and around Tempe/Scottsdale?

I don't think she's in the lake. The temps of the water would have caused her to surface relatively quickly, and if she was weighted down she likely would've been found during the initial scan. That's why I keep thinking desert or landfill (re: put in a dumpster).

Family and friends, if you're reading this, please forgive me for being so blunt. I remain hopeful that we are wrong and that Adrienne is perfectly fine. But in the event she is not, I want you to have closure and justice.

I understand that, and there are good reasons for not allowing that sort of stuff, but everything else we have is legit sourced and our deductions still lead us to one primary place. It's not tunnel vision or even confirmation bias. We have painstakingly tried to rule this scenario out for four threads now, but we just can't. There's virtually nothing that can be talked about in this thread without it.

I have been trying to rule this scenario out for a long, long, time.

Seems to me that the new information only helps to reinforce suspicions.
The last few minutes and calls are what make absolutely no sense if a party goer was the perp or if it was a random perp.
Just way too much interaction happening and no "window of time" for a random. IMO

jmo

If I was the father of the driver and I was on NG show, I would explain how as soon as she didn't show up, he was dispatched to pick up another fare. Why didn't he talk about that?

JMHO naturally.

Exactly, yes.
How long did he wait for Adrienne and how many more times did he call her?
IMO only, he would have called several times repeatedly and waited up to 10-15 minutes if he had no other calls to pick up.

jmo

I wish the cab owner had been questioned more last night. Why not ask him when his son left the market, what he did next, did he have another fare?

I agree. Not necessarily at Oreilly's. But I think another cab (likely from the same company) picked her up.

Can we talk more about Cab Dad since he's put himself in the news?

You can discuss the clues that he mentioned in the MSM report, but you can't start sleuthing him, his background, his family/friends or his dog.

Goblin,
I have been hoping to catch up with you here because I wanted to ask you, in your opinion and experience, how likely it is that another person was seen in the Orielys parking lot at 4:52 am. I know that you have given us very personal accounts and details from your rides.
Can you go into detail about the lighting conditions that time of day or in that parking lot?
What businesses would be opening or have employees arriving in that area?

Any help is appreciated.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members