AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the cab owner had been questioned more last night. Why not ask him when his son left the market, what he did next, did he have another fare?

Well, at the time they (NG Show) really didn't suspect the cab company. They thought the cab company was in the clear. They had no idea of backgrounds and funny goings on to do with twitter and young girl's pics. They were actually, IMO, suspecting the BF. That's the way it came across to me.

However, I think they may be thinking a little differently now. We'll see, if they do a show tonight.

Goblin,
I have been hoping to catch up with you here because I wanted to ask you, in your opinion and experience, how likely it is that another person was seen in the Orielys parking lot at 4:52 am. I know that you have given us very personal accounts and details from your rides.
Can you go into detail about the lighting conditions that time of day or in that parking lot?
What businesses would be opening or have employees arriving in that area?

Any help is appreciated.

jmo

Hey Wide! I realize this question was directed at the Goblin! But I was there last Saturday night for the Vigil and afterwards I drove over to O'Reilly's and I can tell you that it's lit up like a Christmas tree at 9 to 9:30 at night with two very bright white street lights that are on both sides of that parking lot. In fact, even in the rain it was very extremely bright. I don't know about the businesses, however.

Goblin,
I have been hoping to catch up with you here because I wanted to ask you, in your opinion and experience, how likely it is that another person was seen in the Orielys parking lot at 4:52 am. I know that you have given us very personal accounts and details from your rides.
Can you go into detail about the lighting conditions that time of day or in that parking lot?
What businesses would be opening or have employees arriving in that area?

Any help is appreciated.

jmo

im very familiar w that area. the condos right to east of that ampm, i lived in for a year! IM DELETING MY COMMENTS about some things in posts' past, btw. anyone wanna be detailed on what i posted before, private msg me. cheers!

at 452am, i can only guess that someone is hitting up the bus stop. maybe they left the bus stop next to ampm and is walking to bus stop at oreillys?

i theorized before, about wondering HOW early the kitchen staff from the great restaurant called HARLOWS would be their for breakfast. they are THE breakfast in tempe! its across from oreillys, pretty much.

also, the apts to north of oreillys, 2nd floor has a vantage point of seeing into lot...

i guess i can imagine someone walking in that area, perhaps? at that time? maybe! anything is possible.

at 5amish, in june... i think that it would not be very dark... the street lights in area might not even be on! i could go out tonight, 5am and even check. but in end of july, the sun position is totally diff.

IF anyone wants me to go out there and check anything out, i will. NOTE im cleaning up/deleting certain past msgs to maintain dignity of forum and also the LE investigation. cheers!

You're such a dear heart, Goblin! Thanks for all that you are doing in an effort to find Adrienne. You are so very appreciated!!!

<3

Thinking ... she didn't have her wallet with her. She calls a cab. Then she realizes that she doesn't have money on her. She doesn't want to go back to the apartment. Did she go somewhere else, a friend's place close by, to borrow some cash? Or planned to go but never got there? Was she telling cabbie she'll be a bit late in the 437 call and that's why cabbie arrived at around 5 at the ampm? Was she followed and that's why she kept calling the cabbie after 5, to feel more secure? Was at 507 the phone finally taken from her?

I wouldn't rule out at all that a complete stranger assaulted her while she was walking the streets.

Thanks Goblin!

I appreciate all your efforts and the expressive local view you have provided!

I wonder what the quality of the video was at this time of day.
I am surprised Adrienne's father has claimed it is not her. Has LE retracted their statement?

Do we know yet Miss D whether NG will be doing a followup on Adrienne?

jmo

What are the odds that when she and the driver were reportedly in contact with each other several times in the last few minutes of her purported destination, that a stranger came out of the blue and took her way? Just curious. IMO and all.

I don't know if NG is going to do a follow-up tonight yet, but as soon as I find out I'll post it.

I don't think that not bringing her wallet means that she didn't have cash.

Hey Wide! I realize this question was directed at the Goblin! But I was there last Saturday night for the Vigil and afterwards I drove over to O'Reilly's and I can tell you that it's lit up like a Christmas tree at 9 to 9:30 at night with two very bright white street lights that are on both sides of that parking lot. In fact, even in the rain it was very extremely bright. I don't know about the businesses, however.

Thanks, blew right by and missed this post for a few minutes.

Yes, I remember your vivid description. Thank you again for attending the vigil.

jmo!

What are the odds that when she and the driver were reportedly in contact with each other several times in the last few minutes of her purported destination, that a stranger came out of the blue and took her way? Just curious. IMO and all.

I know. It all points in one direction. I'm just trying to think of alternate scenarios that could also have happened.

You've gotta be sh**in' me dawg. My Lord. :facepalm:

nxt thing we find out is he wet his bed as a kid and had an overbearing mother.

WHAT MOOR needs to be pointed out to have this be anymore suspicious, jeesh..

its insanity

nxt thing we find out is he wet his bed as a kid and had an overbearing mother.

WHAT MOOR needs to be pointed out to have this be anymore suspicious, jeesh..

its insanity

I'll just say that I hope LE is delving into a certain hypothesis as much or more than we are, and leave it at that.

I'm gnashing my teeth and biting my tongue at the same time. Gonna have to sit on my hands so I don't really get in trouble here.
:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member