AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the case in TX, Alanna Gallagher, LE arrested the suspect yesterday and said today he was the main suspect almost from the start, though they had been saying "no one is a suspect/no one is ruled out" right up until the arrest.

In the case in TX, Alanna Gallagher, LE arrested the suspect yesterday and said today he was the main suspect almost from the start, though they had been saying "no one is a suspect/no one is ruled out" right up until the arrest.

They got someone? Dope! So good to hear. I was worried about that case going cold.

and we can only hope that at the very least, these facts, THESE ACTUAL observations are not taken lightly, by LE.

nancy grace, you would think would DROOL over this candy of info. to at least hypothesize, and its not some random stuff!!! does it not fit into a occams razor theory?

Can't we just make a citizen's arrest based on all the info we have?

:fence:

LE have searched the cabbie's home, do I remember that correctly? And took a DNA test. So, obviously that led nowhere, otherwise they would have arrested him. I wonder if they processed his cab, forensically I mean? Whether she was in there or not? If they didn't I think that would strongly point to them not believing that he is involved in her disappearance, don't you think?

LE have searched the cabbie's home, do I remember that correctly? And took a DNA test. So, obviously that led nowhere, otherwise they would have arrested him. I wonder if they processed his cab, forensically I mean? Whether she was in there or not? If they didn't I think that would strongly point to them not believing that he is involved in her disappearance, don't you think?

access to 24hr car repair and having multiple vehicles makes anyone a bit diff to investigate than one person who drives one car and was known to use that exact car in a location. its why i think that its not so easy to discount the initial LE investigation as not dismissive of POIs

access to 24hr car repair and having multiple vehicles makes anyone a bit diff to investigate than one person who drives one car and was known to use that exact car in a location. its why i think that its not so easy to discount the initial LE investigation as not dismissive of POIs

Add to that the hundreds of people he has going in and out of his cab on a weekly basis. He's got all kinds of masking ability when it comes to DNA and prints.

Does her apartment complex not have cameras?

I am surprised she was not caught on video in several places. We are always being told how many times per day we are recorded on video...

Does her apartment complex not have cameras?

I am surprised she was not caught on video in several places. We are always being told how many times per day we are recorded on video...

without knowing 100%, i do know thats a very old apt area of tempe. definitely not gated, not like some hi end condo complex...

i dont even think north end of ampm lot, w the new patio for cornish pasty (restaurant,) has surveillance.

i dont know thou.

I just had a look at his FB profile pic. Geeze! I'd have to REALLY be DRUNK to get in a car with that guy!

:(

Thanks AZ, and it seems highly logical to me that she might have requested of the driver, or the driver might have suggested, that they go check on her abandoned car to see if it was still there or had been towed off by then. Like I said, Brown & Roosevelt is only a couple of minutes away from the AM/PM, maybe even less depending.

Perhaps she had to go back to her vehicle?

IIRC, her bag is still missing. Perhaps she left it in her vehicle and they stopped to grab it; or maybe she thought she had left her wallet there, when in all actuality, she left it at her apartment?

As always, just a thought and JMO.

this pic is for 2hip, i think we talked about gut feelings, and weird areas prior? i dont mean to get away from main topic, BUT this is 7th and roosevelt. looking down 7th from roosevelt, and then 7th would hit HARDY, and the north corner of the huge ampm lot!!

in my travels, this area, if i go by psychic/gut feelings, was super creepy. is it relevant? i dont know, but i thought about it again today/.

AGAIN, sorry if its off the main topic. but i hope at least, 2hip remembers this topic about 7th! it still bugs me.

cheers yall

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 20
Add to that the hundreds of people he has going in and out of his cab on a weekly basis. He's got all kinds of masking ability when it comes to DNA and prints.

Still, did they search his car? If they seriously suspected him they would have, is my point, whether it was likely to yield results or not.

And, given that the detective yesterday said "nothing is off the table" (or similar phrase) I'm surprised they did not process his car. I would have expected they would.

I WONDER if the hardy/university street signs (redlight,etc) has surveillance cams?

Perhaps she had to go back to her vehicle?

IIRC, her bag is still missing. Perhaps she left it in her vehicle and they stopped to grab it; or maybe she thought she had left her wallet there, when in all actuality, she left it at her apartment?

As always, just a thought and JMO.

Her bag is missing? I don't recall hearing that.

Her bag is at the apartment with her only set of car keys and her wallet and all her clothes she left in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem