AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if LE feels they know who did it...that person is on the loose at present.

Even if LE feels they know who did it...that person is on the loose at present.

Whoever did whatever they did is still on the loose, that is correct. It's important to find them before this happens again.

Time to get ready for Adrienne's Vigil. We have severe weather warnings here. I hope it stays nice until the Vigil is over.

:)

Time to get ready for Adrienne's Vigil. We have severe weather warnings here. I hope it stays nice until the Vigil is over.

:)

Hope to see you there! Keep your eyes open for Goblin! <3

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hope to see you there! Keep your eyes open for Goblin! <3

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I will text you when I'm on my way! :)

Goblin? I'll just look for the suspicious lookin' guy in the hoodie on his bicycle. LOL!!!

I'm worried shes still in the lake :(

My newest theory is her car was parked by a secret partner that took her and disposed of her body in the lake. after doing this, he was able to gain access back into the party to place the wallet and car key back in Salinas room.

I think something happened to her to cause that wreck in the car - something that caused her to become incapacitated. The car sped off like a bat out of hell before anyone could clearly see inside/help.

I'm afraid she didn't live very long IMO. I would like to be wrong, but I don't think I am. I think it was a crime of passion, but not on the part of the bf - but on the part of her secret partner.

IMO.

And I'm not really sure the girl caught on the video at Oreilly's is AS. IMO I don't think it is.

I'm worried shes still in the lake :(

My newest theory is her car was parked by a secret partner that took her and disposed of her body in the lake. after doing this, he was able to gain access back into the party to place the wallet and car key back in Salinas room.

I think something happened to her to cause that wreck in the car - something that caused her to become incapacitated. The car sped off like a bat out of hell before anyone could clearly see inside/help.

I'm afraid she didn't live very long IMO. I would like to be wrong, but I don't think I am. I think it was a crime of passion, but not on the part of the bf - but on the part of her secret partner.

IMO.

And I'm not really sure the girl caught on the video at Oreilly's is AS. IMO I don't think it is.

while we might disagree about the girl at reillys, which im still hoping we can get that and the 4 door dark car ID'd, i have gut feelings about the tempe lake NOW that i never had, and as i'm a bit confused as to WS policy, im unsure how much can be said here about our suspicions of people involved in the circumsstance of the case, who may.may not be POI, i guess, but to cast such doubts on them, might violate ws code, and i dont wanna get banned for 2-3 days again.

my personal sleuthing over the past 3 days was again bike riding thru oreillys, the lake, her neighborhood, the park, roosevelt.brown, AND i took a ride as well in my car because i wanted to see how ridiculously unsafe the bend of rio salado, which turns into ash going south after bend, really is.

lets just say, 15 mile hr turn signs when she was reportedly going 65, points to how completely eratic she was going. makes me think she was being chased, but there is no evidence of that. and, i still get stuck on the 911 calls which has a caller talk about possibly 2 in vehicle/

the reillys parking lot has VISIBILITy from the 2nd level of the apts to the north of it....

Ok, some of you are going to think this is unimportant & bear with me as I think outloud but.....

who was the bf's other girlfriend that was there at the party?

That could've been why AS was so infuriated, that could be why she was sitting outside her apartment on the grass, that could be why AS was so ticked off. This other girlfriend had the nerve to show up at AS's own apartment and flirt with her bf. I'd be feeling a bit betrayed. And perhaps this other woman is good friends with AS's roommates and circle of friends?

I think this other girlfriend is what makes AS erratic in the following ways: she may have drank too much, obviously drove crazy & fast resulting in an accident, AS called & texted bf repeatedly and didn't seemingly get the response she wanted (or any at all?), AS wanted to be with bf on the one hand and yet tried to get away from him throughout the night too---mixed emotions; love and betrayal. AS may have even been betrayed by one of her girlfriends after realizing her bf may have been involved with one of her friends.

I think it is important for LE to look into this theory and question the other girlfriend 'cause I feel in my gut there is certainly one. And it does matter. Every detail in this case matters to me 'cause my hinky meter keeps going off.

moo

I'm back from the vigil now. Well sitting here in the rain at a circle K

I think LE has probably attempted to question as many people at the party as possible and certainly asked BF if there was a particular person who upset A by his or her presence there. That would be an obvious question, since he said that she felt ignored by him.

IMO, for the most part, if we thought of it, LE has thought about it. Of course they are not perfect, but some things seem painfully obvious. I DO think the BF was probably talking to another girl in a way that made A angry. But I am not sure it has any effect on what happened to her, other than riling her up and causing her to be out in the streets at 4-5am. Just my opinion, but I do not feel she fell victim to a "girl fight" or was abducted/assaulted/killed by her acquaintances.

I think she was more likely texting/dialing as she walked, not paying attention to her surroundings as much as desirable, and was abducted. Tempe is a part of a major city and it is not safe to be walking around, alone and either upset, intoxicated or distracted, in the middle of the night.

Ok, some of you are going to think this is unimportant & bear with me as I think outloud but.....

who was the bf's other girlfriend that was there at the party?

That could've been why AS was so infuriated, that could be why she was sitting outside her apartment on the grass, that could be why AS was so ticked off. This other girlfriend had the nerve to show up at AS's own apartment and flirt with her bf. I'd be feeling a bit betrayed. And perhaps this other woman is good friends with AS's roommates and circle of friends?

I think this other girlfriend is what makes AS erratic in the following ways: she may have drank too much, obviously drove crazy & fast resulting in an accident, AS called & texted bf repeatedly and didn't seemingly get the response she wanted (or any at all?), AS wanted to be with bf on the one hand and yet tried to get away from him throughout the night too---mixed emotions; love and betrayal. AS may have even been betrayed by one of her girlfriends after realizing her bf may have been involved with one of her friends.

I think it is important for LE to look into this theory and question the other girlfriend 'cause I feel in my gut there is certainly one. And it does matter. Every detail in this case matters to me 'cause my hinky meter keeps going off.

moo

I agree. I wonder if they've looked into that possibility. Good idea IMO.

I'm not sure but right now on the news, the father said he saw the video and said it wasn't AS?

That just is not true, though I wish it were. In many cases, now long cold, LE has told the community NOT to worry, it is an isolated event, etc...and yet never made an arrest. Kyron's case is one, Dylan's another. And in the case in Texas with the murdered little girl, LE said this at once, leading all to believe an arrest was pending. Now weeks later, they are telling the community they are out of leads.

You just can't go by what LE is saying or not saying. No LE likes to tell the community a predator is on the loose. The only one I can think of when they did is Jessica Ridgeway's murder.

Clue---not to be a smart-aleck but you are contradicting yourself regarding your post (above, #63) and what you just posted (post #75) after my recent post.
I think everyone is entitled to brainstorm theories here <modsnip>.

Clue---not to be a smart-aleck but you are contradicting yourself regarding your post (above, #63) and what you just posted (post #75) after my recent post.
I think everyone is entitled to brainstorm theories here. <modsnip>

In what way? I kind of think she was a victim of a random predator.

I'm not sure but right now on the news, the father said he saw the video and said it wasn't AS?

Yup I figured that much.

I didn't think it could be AS. Was a stretch in the first place. Thank you for confirming this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3