AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just have to say that we are an awesome team. i've never worked so closely with other WSers on a case.. and i've never been so impressed with the amount of love and compassion that WSers have put into a case. i just want you all to know that you're amazing and have really gone above and beyond for adrienne. if anything ever happened to me, i'd want ya'll on the case. i hope you guys all have a great day. & adrienne.. we love you and need you to come home now sweetie. your sweet daddy needs you back too. <3

Does this mean we are to assume that the cab driver never called her?
Does this negate the 5:04, 5:05 calls?
Brains a lil foggy this am.
TIA

Jean was wondering if Adrienne (or someone pretendin to be her) used a different cellphone to call the cab, like the BF's or the roommates or a payphone at the AMPM or whatever.

So she verified that ADRIENNE'S CELL was the one that placed the calls to dispatch.

The calls FROM dispatch are a whole different subject apart from this question of hers.

IMO from listening and watching, hearing inflections, watching her brain grind away on the part of the BF giving her back the phone but the cops saying it's still missing now, she was just verifying it was the phone that called the cab at that time and then she asked about the ping.... just making sure HER PHONE and its records were clear.

everything else aside.

JMO

ETA - in other words, Jean wa verifying that all exchanges between Adrienne and the cabbie were from two phones, and two phones only. Hers and his. No others involved.

Jean was wondering if Adrienne (or someone pretendin to be her) used a different cellphone to call the cab, like the BF's or the roommates or a payphone at the AMPM or whatever.

So she verified that ADRIENNE'S CELL was the one that placed the calls to dispatch.

The calls FROM dispatch are a whole different subject apart from this question of hers.

IMO from listening and watching, hearing inflections, watching her brain grind away on the part of the BF giving her back the phone but the cops saying it's still missing now, she was just verifying it was the phone that called the cab at that time and then she asked about the ping.... just making sure HER PHONE and its records were clear.

everything else aside.

JMO

ETA - in other words, Jean wa verifying that all exchanges between Adrienne and the cabbie were from two phones, and two phones only. Hers and his. No others involved.

Thank you for clarifying.

jmo

If they have the phone call history, shouldn't they have the locations from where these calls were made? MissD can you ask when you call in today? How precise would the ping information be between say, the AMPM, her apartment, and the location of her car?

If they have the phone call history, shouldn't they have the locations from where these calls were made? MissD can you ask when you call in today? How precise would the ping information be between say, the AMPM, her apartment, and the location of her car?

They wouldn't be that precise without GPS, as they might have all hit off the same tower.

I am going to play devils advocate here and in the defense of the cab driver explain what is possible IMO. I am trying to disprove the cabs involvement and hopefully discover another window of opportunity.

The length of the phone initial calls does not alarm me. As the father explains, they need to pin down her location, agree on a meeting time, get her contact info(phone number) and an address where she is headed. (shoot, later today I am going to check my own logs and see the average length of the initial calls on a Fri. night)

After the bar rush (1am-3am then you have some house party stragglers up to 4 am or so) there is time to go get coffee or breakfast at a 24 hour joint. We are not in a "rush" to pick these stragglers up. We clear the bars out first and get those drunks off the streets.

I wonder what time cabbie started his shift and what time it ended? I also wish we knew what he did after Adrienne was a "no show"
How many times did he attempt to contact her after the 5:07 call to her phone goes to voicemail?

As you can tell I do have a hard time exposing any plausible window of opportunity for a random abduction.

Come on LE! Inform the public what kind of help you need to bring Adrienne home!

And where is her cell phone?

jmo this morning.

I know this is reaching, but just throwing out the remote possibility / adding to the list of possibilities that she was the victim of a drunk driver, struck when she was walking, hence a cover up to follow.

I know this is reaching, but just throwing out the remote possibility / adding to the list of possibilities that she was the victim of a drunk driver, struck when she was walking, hence a cover up to follow.

Lol someone always suggest this...

Seems there would be some video though.

There were 40-50 party goers that night at the apartment. I wonder what a nightmare it has been for LE to question those kids.
Pooley also states there were other people out and about that early time of day.
Who does he mean?
Who was around Adrienne, who knew what, who knew where she was going?

SGT MICHAEL POOLEY, TEMPE PD: Well, we don`t have a suspect. Obviously nothing is off the table. At this point everybody and everything is on the table, and we`re just -- what we`re doing is we have to dissect all the different information that we have. We`re trying to see who was around Adrienne, who knew what, who knew where she was going. And that`s a big challenge right now. Like Jill said, there were about 40 or 50 people at this party. Any one of those people may have more information. There were other people out and about that time of day and that early morning that may have more information. This is the difficult part about this investigation, is there`s so limited information, such limited information, and such limited information has really tied her hands on saying who is a suspect and who is not.

CASAREZ: But somebody knows something, or people know something. I want to ask you, when she left her home to then drive in the car ultimately to go back to the boyfriend`s house, did she take her wallet? Did she take her house keys? Was anything left behind?

POOLEY: When she left her apartment after getting in a fight with Francisco, she -- what we know is she took a bag with her. She had packed an overnight kind of stay. She had her keys, she had certain clothing on, and she goes and she leaves. After the accident, we find out that she must have gone home, because she changed her clothes. She changed -- what she was wearing was found at her residence. Her wallet was found. Her car keys were found. That was the only set of car keys that she had, and that was located at her apartment.

CASAREZ: That doesn`t make sense. Why would you leave your wallet, which would have money in it, her father had just given her money or anything you might need, why would you leave that and go back out again? And how would you pay for a cab if you left your wallet at your apartment?

POOLEY: You know, that is a big part of the mystery that we`re trying to figure out. There is a lot of unanswered questions. That in particular exact question is something that our detectives are asking themselves, they`re asking, you know, people that know her, what, why didn`t anybody see her at the apartment? You know, what did she do that she was able to sneak in when there were still people there and to be able to find -- to leave all these items there at the apartment?

jmo

THIS from Mamacitas timeline. Wow!!!!

4:37am &#8211; Cab Company calls Adrienne back, call lasts 3 minutes (NG show timeline).
4:43 or 4:47am &#8211; Text sent from Adrienne&#8217;s phone to boyfriend&#8217;s phone said she was going to his house. (1 & 4)
4:52am &#8211; A slender woman was seen in the west parking lot of O&#8217;Reilly&#8217;s Auto Parts on the surveillance cameras . Address is 1002 W. University Ave. (12) It has not been confirmed whether or not the woman seen is Adrienne.
4:53am &#8211; Adrienne&#8217;s phone calls cab company (NG show timeline).
4:54am &#8211; A dark 4 door vehicle was seen heading northbound in the same parking lot 2 minutes later on the surveillance cameras (12).

Pooley was, IMO, referring to other people being out and about on the streets at that hour, just random people.

Hey Bravo
:seeya:

Whatcha got for us? :) Hope all is well up there. Good to see you. :)
Very similar to Noelle Paquette's case, isn't it? (Walking home alone in the middle of the night, fight with her boyfriend, after a party...Let's hope it is not a similar outcome. :( )

I am going to play devils advocate here and in the defense of the cab driver explain what is possible IMO. I am trying to disprove the cabs involvement and hopefully discover another window of opportunity.

The length of the phone initial calls does not alarm me. As the father explains, they need to pin down her location, agree on a meeting time, get her contact info(phone number) and an address where she is headed. (shoot, later today I am going to check my own logs and see the average length of the initial calls on a Fri. night)

After the bar rush (1am-3am then you have some house party stragglers up to 4 am or so) there is time to go get coffee or breakfast at a 24 hour joint. We are not in a "rush" to pick these stragglers up. We clear the bars out first and get those drunks off the streets.

I wonder what time cabbie started his shift and what time it ended? I also wish we knew what he did after Adrienne was a "no show"
How many times did he attempt to contact her after the 5:07 call to her phone goes to voicemail?

As you can tell I do have a hard time exposing any plausible window of opportunity for a random abduction.

Come on LE! Inform the public what kind of help you need to bring Adrienne home!

And where is her cell phone?

jmo this morning.

Wouldn't she had already left her name, location, and contact number when she made her first call to the company and had to leave the voicemail? I wonder WHAT info she gave on the voicemail.

Btw thank you for being such a hard working American. Cab drivers bust their you know what's and usually are at risk of being assaulted by a passenger rather than visa versa (though I believe in AS case sadly it's the visa versa). Kudos and cheers to you.

I had to edit this post bc autocorrect butchered my statement as usual lol.

Wouldn't she had already left her name, location, and contact number when she made her first call to the company and had to leave the voicemail? I wonder WHAT info she gave on the voicemail.

Btw thank you for being such a hard working American. Cab drivers bust their you know what's and usual are at risk of being assaulted by a passenger than visa versa (though I believe in AS case safely it's the visa versa). Kudos and cheers to you.

Thanks but we work in a very upscale tourist/college educated-young professional area. I would never do this job in another city, never... we are women and it is a very, very unsafe job.

I encourage our drivers to know and make friends with our local LE. We work closely with LE and have their personal numbers and want them to know us in case we ever get into trouble.

jmo

Not quite caught up, so sorry if you'd has been gone over. Iirc, it was originally stated that she called cab co. around 423, and they said it'd be 20 mins. Then we all wondered why cab was finally coming to pick her up around 5 instead of 443. Then it was changed to that she didn't call cab till 4:43, so timeline made sense. Now it seems like it got changed back to 4:23, so it doesn't make sense again.

Why the changes in time she called cab company? Or am I totally wrong about this?

Hey Bravo
:seeya:

Whatcha got for us? :) Hope all is well up there. Good to see you. :)
Very similar to Noelle Paquette's case, isn't it? (Walking home alone in the middle of the night, fight with her boyfriend, after a party...Let's hope it is not a similar outcome. :( )

Hey there margarita. Good to see you too. All good here and hope same your way. I just started following this yesterday. Yes similar and hope a better outcome for sure. I know that area very well. When my Son was on a Golf Tour we stayed in Tempe as tournaments were at ASU. Lovely University town. So very sad. Her Dad broke my heart in yesterday's interview.

This was mentioned allot in Mickey Shunick's case... which as we later learned was not so... instead, just a lone who was driving around looking for someone to sexually attack and poor Mickey was zipping along at 2am on her bike.... She was physically fit and carrying mace - still no match when struck and taken...
I would think if struck by someone DUI that person would do a poor job of hiding her...
AS seems to be well hid, making me think it was someone more like the I mentioned who took Mickey and was experienced... If not experienced, had plan in place though..
might be someone who attended party and figured she'd be vulnerable, but would need to get a vehicle... then again, anyone monitoring cab co dispatches...

Perhaps LE can get someone to confess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston