AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her nemesis could well have been at the party. Seems as though she didn't want their help or confidence.

if his phone was off, he probably didn't realize she called that many times. i dont think phones show missed calls that came in when the phone was off.

assuming his phone was actually off. idk if it's been confirmed either way. i've only heard he told LE he was asleep at the time(s) she was calling.

I never realized if I get a call when the phone is off what happens when I turn it back on.
I do still gets texts.
***MOO
I have a sneaky feeling he might not have been alone that night. or at the very least had a new romantic interest.
He wasn't paying enough attn to her and she was wanting him to define the relationship.
Imo his head was somewhere else and he was trying to let her down easy. It would be hard to break it off with someone he had known so long and still cared for but just didn't want her as a "girlfriend" anymore
Had she found that out I can see her going berserk.

He also has every right to see who he pleases
and to turn his phone off.
I am not against him or saying he did anything wrong.

I believe he had no idea she was missing.
He was probably glad she had calmed down.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I chose 4:53 am as being around the time she disappeared bc that's when she told The cabbie on the phone that she would be there in a minute (if it was her...)

And herein lies our problem. She may have disappeared between 4:53 and 5:06, or she may not have. When she and cabbie talked and she said she would be there in a minute, this could have been a response to him saying that he was still a few minutes out (he didn't pull up til 5:01, right?). So, she could have theoretically still been at her apartment or just outside talking to folks who were leaving. After all, she was only a 7-10 minute walk away.

So, what could have happened is that someone said 'why call a cab? I'm heading that way (toward boyfriend's) and will drop you off". Or they could have volunteered to drop her off at AMPM for the cab. Hell, someone may have even talked her into staying home or staying at their place, and nothing happened to her for hours afterwards.

I would reeeally love to know if they have GPS coordinates from her phone. Knowing where she was when she told cabbie she'd be there is a key part to this story.

I think BF was "OVER" the drama for the night. Went to sleep while she went berserk......He may have had a visitor at 3 am, but not likely, unless it was a friend who lived in his complex. All we know about the argument is what BF says and somewhat sketchy recollection of her roomie(s).

From a psychological stand point...
What does her going outside to sit in the grass mean?
I mean she had a room.
(that may have been occupied at the time- now that I think about the wild days )
We have all been to those parties where a fight/squabble occurs and the girl locks herself in the bathroom/ bedroom.

I think she was already outside asking the Bf to leave...
They just took it outside I guess.
Or maybe she was giving the dog a potty break too.

"sitting" in the grass makes me think she might not have been feeling well either...
buzzed - getting fresh air

Of the parties I went to any "issues"
between friends absolutely was noticed by all party goers and discussed ENDlessly

Even the quiet fights -
the tension was there
people getting into other peoples business
Even if I only knew a handful of people everyone knew the "situation".

It really sounds like she had a lot going on in her head and personal life.

I still have a sliver of hope that she decided to "leave" & take a break - start over & doesn't want to be found -yet. :eek:

Also, looking so much forward to the police report tomorrow. I almost feel naked positing theories without it knowing that I will soon have it.

If she was waiting for the cab and found a cheaper way to get to her bf's and took it, what would that have to be? bus? is there any other option there, aside from a ride from another person?

ok think I have done the quote thing right if not you can all laugh at me!! I think I mentioned it earlier but maybe she phoned 2 cab companies deciding that whatever cab came first she would take. I done it all the time when I was younger and trying to get home from a party etc as the cab companies were always really busy at that time on a weekend and could end up waiting a good hour for one. Also I know someone who drives a cab and I know he has friends who just phones straight to him when they need a lift instead of going through the cab company number. I wonder if AS knew anyone like that? Which cab you gonna take one that is going to charge you full fare or one that will charge you a bit less cause you know them maybe hes said turn your phone off incase the other company tries to pick you up I will be right there or something along they lines. I know a bit OTT but just throwing stuff out there looking at as many options as possible as to what happened to AS that night. JMO

And herein lies our problem. She may have disappeared between 4:53 and 5:06, or she may not have. When she and cabbie talked and she said she would be there in a minute, this could have been a response to him saying that he was still a few minutes out (he didn't pull up til 5:01, right?). So, she could have theoretically still been at her apartment or just outside talking to folks who were leaving. After all, she was only a 7-10 minute walk away.

So, what could have happened is that someone said 'why call a cab? I'm heading that way (toward boyfriend's) and will drop you off". Or they could have volunteered to drop her off at AMPM for the cab. Hell, someone may have even talked her into staying home or staying at their place, and nothing happened to her for hours afterwards.

I would reeeally love to know if they have GPS coordinates from her phone. Knowing where she was when she told cabbie she'd be there is a key part to this story.

I think that this type of theory makes more sense.
I think the timeline is more broad than we know.

Her entire outfit from that evening was found including her shoes.

That statement bothers me!
I'm a stickler about missing women/children and their shoes.

I think the outside on the grass part was when roommate met up with her upon her first return from BF's car. They sat there and talked before she decided to head back out in her car.

Maybe, but there is no mention of a call to another cab company. Doesn't mean that there wasn't. I haven't seen phone records. Anyone?

bbm - They don't have her phone Pooley said.

bbm - They don't have her phone Pooley said.

They wouldn't need her phone for the GPS coordinates, no? Me thinks they could retrieve that data from the carrier, but I'm not certain of that.

They wouldn't need her phone for the GPS coordinates, no? Me thinks they could retrieve that data from the carrier, but I'm not certain of that.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phone_tracking

Article about mobile phone tracking.

I don't think they can tell her exact location unless she had that location setting on (responsible for pings of direct location).

her phone can be tracked regardless of whether or not a phone call was Made IF she had her location services turned on.

And even if her location was off, they could probably tell her exact coordinates from studying the towers her phone responded to and the distance from the phone to other towers in the area as well. This helps give a general idea of location. I'm thinking she didn't have her location turned on and they could only tell her location by the cell towers.

It's all confusing TBH.

Maybe, but there is no mention of a call to another cab company. Doesn't mean that there wasn't. I haven't seen phone records. Anyone?

There were no calls made to a second cab company in her phone records. Last calls were made to the BF and cab guy only.

They don't have her phone. They do have her phone records.

I am guessing she did not have GPS locations available, since cab driver did. They know where he was and if, for instance, she was always in front of her building, and he was tracked there also, or to any other point where she also was, we might have him as a POI. But they used his GPS to clear him, in part. So my feeling is, they only know that she/her phone stayed in the general area of her apartment. JMO

I am guessing she did not have GPS locations available, since cab driver did. They know where he was and if, for instance, she was always in front of her building, and he was tracked there also, or to any other point where she also was, we might have him as a POI. But they used his GPS to clear him, in part. So my feeling is, they only know that she/her phone stayed in the general area of her apartment. JMO

Or, they used his GPS to clear him because they knew where she last was. If they only tracked her phone via the nearest tower, then it is doubtful that only his GPS would have cleared him, nor is it plausible that they could say with certainty that she was near her apartment. If it was tower only, then she could have been a fairly significant distance from her apartment, up to and probably including the AMPM.

Or, they used his GPS to clear him because they knew where she last was. If they only tracked her phone via the nearest tower, then it is doubtful that only his GPS would have cleared him, nor is it plausible that they could say with certainty that she was near her apartment. If it was tower only, then she could have been a fairly significant distance from her apartment, up to and probably including the AMPM.

However they could have also cleared cabbie regardless of AS phone records/location tracking bc the cabbies phone records followed his alibi - how he immediately moved on to his other calls/fares from the AMPM.

(His alibi is his job and his check in with dispatch as to his location and customers etc.)

Right. But the point is when they say she was "near her apartment" they could be talking about within a five mile radius. Unless they have GPS, which they could pinpoint pretty accurately.

I agree. Well said Clu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member