AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her dad says she is and was most likely responsible that night. Her friends say she was out of her mind emotional.

Her dad went to go look for her. Her friends kept partying and even went off to HB for a summer trip.

Her dad was scared when she didn't call on father's day. Her friends were busy being hungover in a crapped filled house on Father's Day.

Her dad thought it was strange her car was seen driving erratically. Her friends say "Well she hit that curb over there and That's the last of it..." oh really? That's the last of it.

Trust me kid. That ain't the half of it, not even the beginning (spy eyes on you!)

Her dad says she is and was most likely responsible that night. Her friends say she was out of her mind emotional.

Her dad went to go look for her. Her friends kept partying and even went off to HB for a summer trip.

Her dad was scared when she didn't call on father's day. Her friends were busy being hungover in a crapped filled house on Father's Day.

Her dad thought it was strange her car was seen driving erratically. Her friends say "Well she hit that curb over there and That's the last of it..." oh really? That's the last of it.

Trust me kid. That ain't the half of it, not even the beginning (spy eyes on you!)

mmmmmm it just does not make sense. Fathers perception is very different to the friends.

mmmmmm it just does not make sense. Fathers perception is very different to the friends.

I think that is normal. I doubt parents kmow nearly as much about their kids' lives once they are over eighteen as they think they do.

I think that is normal. I doubt parents kmow nearly as much about their kids' lives once they are over eighteen as they think they do.

Point being then: if the friends know more about AS "irresponsible side", why aren't they talking more and making more of an effort to find her?

I think most people at this point are frustrated with how her friends neglected to tangibly follow up on her disappearance.... And I won't just chalk it up to "oh well that WHOLE group of kids are irresponsible and don't remember a thing and oh well - young crazy fast times!"

Give me a break! No girl neglects a gf in a time of need like that. No one.

I think most people at this point are frustrated with how her friends neglected to tangibly follow up on her disappearance.... And I won't just chalk it up to "oh well that WHOLE group of kids are irresponsible and don't remember a thing and oh well - young crazy fast times!"

Give me a break! No girl neglects a gf in a time of need like that. No one.

well, insofar as discussion of the friends goes... we need to keep it to the msm. They have not been implicated in this case. If something changes then we can open up further discussion on her friends.

well, insofar as discussion of the friends goes... we need to keep it to the msm. They have not been implicated in this case. If something changes then we can open up further discussion on her friends.

LE said EVERYONE is a suspect and have only definitively cleared the cab company/driver and her boyfriend. Everyone else is a person of interest according to Pooley and his most recent interview on Nancy Grace.

If the friends have been named suspects in the case please post a link and we can make a decision on further sleuthing of the friends.

If the friends have not been named suspects and LE says everyone is a person of interest we are NOT sleuthing the friends unless something changes.

We have seen other cases like this when friends of the victim have shown less concern than we might expect, i.e Lauren, Kortne, Sierra. This case does not stand out, in particular, to me. Just a very self-absorbed age and era, IMO.

If the friends have been named suspects in the case please post a link and we can make a decision on further sleuthing of the friends.

If the friends have not been named suspects and LE says everyone is a person of interest we are NOT sleuthing the friends unless something changes.

Pooley said on HLN’s Nancy Grace. “Obviously nothing is off the table. At this point everybody and everything is on the table, and we`re just -- what we`re doing is we have to dissect all the different information that we have. We`re trying to see who was around Adrienne, who knew what, who knew where she was going.”

Pooley said the clothes Salinas’ roommates last saw her wearing were found in the apartment, so she may have returned at some point without being seen. Her wallet and car keys were also left in the apartment.

“There is a lot of unanswered questions,” Pooley said. “That in particular exact question is something that our detectives are asking themselves, they`re asking, you know, people that know her, what, why didn`t anybody see her at the apartment?”"

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/24/adrienne-salinas-mystery-missing-tempe-teen

Pooley said on HLN’s Nancy Grace. “Obviously nothing is off the table. At this point everybody and everything is on the table, and we`re just -- what we`re doing is we have to dissect all the different information that we have. We`re trying to see who was around Adrienne, who knew what, who knew where she was going.”

Pooley said the clothes Salinas’ roommates last saw her wearing were found in the apartment, so she may have returned at some point without being seen. Her wallet and car keys were also left in the apartment.

“There is a lot of unanswered questions,” Pooley said. “That in particular exact question is something that our detectives are asking themselves, they`re asking, you know, people that know her, what, why didn`t anybody see her at the apartment?”"

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/24/adrienne-salinas-mystery-missing-tempe-teen
this does certainly beg the question but does not list them as suspects. You can discuss what is in the msm about the above but sleuthing is not on the table of the friends. Thank you for the link

this does certainly beg the question but does not list them as suspects. You can discuss what is in the msm about the above but sleuthing is not on the table of the friends. Thank you for the link

I thought if people were a person of interest we could still sleuth?

FWIW, Pooley has been really... Flip floppy in his assertions about suspects and POIs. IMHO I took this statement as him recognizing the partygoers as POIs. I Defo won't sleuth more. Just stating how I took that statement from him.

So no POIs even? Would Pooley have to say verbatim and in a non conversational Manner they are specifically "POIs"?

I am not seeing the word POI in your link. I am seeing "everything is on the table". Yes, they would have to SPECIFICALLY be named persons of interest. I hope that helps.

I am not seeing the word POI in your link. I am seeing "everything is on the table". Yes, they would have to SPECIFICALLY be named persons of interest. I hope that helps.

Ok thank you! This will help me in future sleuthing situations as well :)

by the way you guys are all EXCELLENT sleuthers. There are times when things have to be kept under your hat until the appropriate time. Thank you all for your understanding.

Rage on my friend!
It's that mama bear simmering
in your soul!

O/T - I may have missed it but if you care to share how many weeks, your due date and whether you know (or want to know) the gender I'dlove to know!
My kids are Adrienne's age...
I am on the menopostal side of the spectrum...
Baby fever big time... however I don't see grandbabies in the near future..
:p my son is dating a girl with a 6 month old boy.
He just loves both of them... I'd post a pic but it's not relevant to the case...

He has known her over 10 years. The baby daddy bailed prior to him being born...
They recently started dating. He went all the way to Florida where she and their friends were on vacation... had a t-shirt air brushed
"Sarah will you go out with me?"

yup he is romantical...

hmm gonna change my user pic now!!!

**** back to Adrienne Salinas!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

of course! totally O/T here folks :)

it's a boy and we finally got our due date confirmed yesterday, november 19th :) i just hit 24 weeks yesterday. we've been discussing boys names and all of them just sound so "meh".. so this may end up being one of those situations where the baby doesn't have a name for a while after he's born! haha.

how great of your son to be willing to take on fathering another man's child. that baby needs parental love and i just think it's so awesome that he's stepped in and cares for them both so much. the world needs more men like him.. kudos to you for raising him right! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas