AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems the body was found on Tuesday, maybe they already did some dental check. Remote area, as it seems:

b0ie.jpg

If it's her, I hope this will be the breakthrough in this case and they get whoever is responsible, as this area hints at foul play IMO.

ETA: Article has been updated, updated my post accordingly.

yep, i don't see how there's any way she would have gotten up there by herself.

anyone know how far away this is from her apartment? how long would it take to drive there?

yep, i don't see how there's any way she would have gotten up there by herself.

anyone know how far away this is from her apartment? how long would it take to drive there?

Too far to walk, I can say that much.

Hi mama!

Live conference is stating her body was found in the wash and the investigators are combing the area from one highway to the other highway (can't remember highway names).

Seems like they are looking now for the area the car parked before dropping her body in the wash.

http://knxv.m0bl.net/w/main/story/97782490/

Found in a wash on private property. There are homes in that area... stated they found quite a bit of "debris" but don't know yet what, if any, is linked to the body. We've had a lot of flash flooding in the area with the monsoons. 8 miles east of where I live; not at all where we were looking. :( I hate this day.

If Adrienne is not alive, I hope this is her. LE can do so little to find a suspect and make a case without locating the victim. And her family needs to know what happened sooner rather than waiting for potentially years. JMO

I couldn't get the darn stream to work, even with different browsers.
So it has been confirmed it's her, I understand?

I couldn't get the darn stream to work, even with different browsers.
So it has been confirmed it's her, I understand?

They said there were things that indicated it could be her, but they can't confirm until autopsy/ID by coroner.

I'm assuming bc of all of the media and bc LE seemed to want to keep the discovery under wraps that LE knows it is her and wanted to inform family before informing the media.

wow, i didn't even realize that it was on the SIXTH of this month that the remains were found.. 9 days ago?! i just saw where it said that the remains were found on "tuesday" so i assumed that it was 2 days ago.

whoever this is, i pray for justice! any chance the body could have been put somewhere else and the flash flooding that someone mentioned moved it to where it was found?

kudos to an alert property owner and thank God they were looking around!!

Yeah I think they waited to release it until they had the POIs in custody... Then again Pooley said they had no suspects...

;)

Seems they should have an idea on identity and a chance to tell the family, if it has been nine days. Also they may have needed someone to look at items found with the body. A dental comparison should be possible, if Adrienne, two months is not too long for that. Wonder what the delay is.

Seems they should have an idea on identity and a chance to tell the family, if it has been nine days. Also they may have needed someone to look at items found with the body. A dental comparison should be possible, if Adrienne, two months is not too long for that. Wonder what the delay is.

Yup, I wonder ;)

I don't think that was A in the Oreilly's video, but I do think the car was somebody. Get where I'm
Going with this???

Body was transferred to Tucson (Pinal County). That's a ways away... She is from Maricopa County. That could be part of the delay?

Been following from day 1, rarely posted however. If it is her, I think it was immediate disposal. I study maps and geography and how they relate to crimes, and if often tells us just as much, if not more, then any other kinds of evidence. Particularly in missing person cases, which is what I study most frequently.

As such, this is clearly someone local to the area, most notably Tempe or surrounding areas. He would have had knowledge of Dutchman State Park and knew the wide expanse of the area, but not so much knowledge to accidentally place the body on someone's property. It appears he drove her out the wide, rough terrain, thinking it was very remote and not often traversed, but erred in placing the body on someone's property. So it seems like this person knew of the state park, probably has been there a few times, but not directly local to the park. As I said, more likely local to Tempe.

Now this person would have to resources and time to be missing from 5am-8am approximately, based on video, phone records and distance from Tempe to the park. So he would be in a situation where either he does not have a wife/gf/family or someone who has easy excuses to be missing and unaccounted for at that time. Further, he would also likely to need to have his car cleaned immediately and probably would have his clothes dirty, with dust, dirt etc from the terrain of the location where her body was found.

It certainly does not scream out any person from the party, i.e. college kids and something happened to Adrienne at that party. This was a concise, clear decision, it doesn't feel like a panic move to get rid of a body, as I think it would be if it were young college kids at that party.

any chance the body could have been put somewhere else and the flash flooding that someone mentioned moved it to where it was found?

Seems so, a reporter said that there's a chance it was washed down to where it was and that's why there's such a large area to be searched.
Also, there's talk about "debris" found in the area, so I guess they'll have their hands full, trying to determine what is of importance to the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx