AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - not necessary.... not for timeline purposes anyhow... not for my own theories.... as much as i usually want feet on the ground on my behalf whenever possible in cases that I follow, this time is different. She's just not there IMO, and it seems pointless.... because she was either put into or got into a vehicle IMO .........

just speaking for myself of course... and surprised i'm saying it... but there it is...

This happened east of Tucson this morning....

Woman's body found dead in a vehicle this morning in redington pass. Two PIO have been questioned. Her ID isn't being released just yet and she's only described as to Be in her 20's probably?

Initially thought to be a suicide. Now Homicide?

something led LE to immediately think otherwise . Wow and Ugh all at once.

http://www.kvoa.com/mobile/news/woman-s-body-found-in-redington-pass/

(brings back eerie memories of Michelle beaudion)

15 mins from Adrienne's apt to BF's in Scottsdale, one way. There are only 3 bridges going over the Tempe Town Lake that would be used and they all come out to 15 mins. (McClintock/ Scottsdale/Mill)

15 mins from Adrienne's apt to BF's in Scottsdale, one way. There are only 3 bridges going over the Tempe Town Lake that would be used and they all come out to 15 mins. (McClintock/ Scottsdale/Mill)

At a time of day/night when there is very little traffic...

But an early Saturday morning when the bars are closing up, possible sobriety checks?

Not likely unless it's a holiday weekend. <modsnip>... hopefully morning will bring something new.

:countsheep:

Yes on the phone now with someone getting more info on the body. Sounds like its her :(

Will confirm shortly.

A property owner found the skeletal remains near Highway 88 and Lost Dutchman Boulevard on Tuesday and Thursday authorities are searching the area for more clues.

Seems the body was found on Tuesday, maybe they already did some dental check. Remote area, as it seems:

b0ie.jpg

If it's her, I hope this will be the breakthrough in this case and they get whoever is responsible, as this area hints at foul play IMO.

ETA: Article has been updated, updated my post accordingly.

Skeletal remains found in Apache Junction more than a week ago have similarities to that of missing 19-year-old Adrienne Salinas and investigators from the Tempe and Apache Junction police departments expanded their search of the area Thursday.

The skeletal remains were found Aug. 6, according to Tempe police, and the area near State Route 88 and Lost Dutchman Boulevard has been the center of several searches since the discovery of the remains , but the search was being expanded to cover some rough terrain to look for related evidence.

Police said no formal identification has been made and would not say what similarities there were to Salinas.

http://www.kpho.com/story/23145039/pd-remains-have-similarities-to-missing-woman-salinas

I just got a text alert from this station (I am signed up to get Arias alerts) and the above is the article I got in the text

They found her body days ago. I'm thinking the suspect might even be down at the station now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne