AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing mentioned in the local news report...........another 24 hours gone.

Yes, that's the one! Kortne Stouffer. Thank you! That's been driving
me nuts for awhile.
I think if we look back on the Mickey S. case, she was to well hidden. I doubt if that perp had not brought LE to that sight she would be among the rest. Who would think to look miles away in the woods behind a cemetery, KWIM?
The list of women gets longer and longer! So sad....

I agree that Mickey would not have been found without the confession. But thankful they had video to get to that point, as well as all the blunder of her killer. Still, it all started with the video.

I agree that Mickey would not have been found without the confession. But thankful they had video to get to that point, as well as all the blunder of her killer. Still, it all started with the video.

That's true. The video was a great help to LE. They sure were hush on
that case. Knew more then they let on which is how it should be.

I hope that's true in this case and they have lots of pieces
to the puzzle. It's been quite awhile for Adrienne too.

I haven't forgotten nor have given up on Adrienne's case. I'm stuck like everyone else. We had discussed and harshed over just about everything. I also believe that with all the hashing and rehashing (bacon with that?) we managed to come up with what really happened. We probably already posted the answer. We just don't know where she is.

LE isn't exactly giving us anything more to work with, so we are just here spinning our wheels. FWIW.

I haven't forgotten nor have given up on Adrienne's case. I'm stuck like everyone else. We had discussed and harshed over just about everything. I also believe that with all the hashing and rehashing (bacon with that?) we managed to come up with what really happened. We probably already posted the answer. We just don't know where she is.

LE isn't exactly giving us anything more to work with, so we are just here spinning our wheels. FWIW.

I agree with all of this. It's so frustrating.

I've not been a member here long but occasionally I see old threads that I've never read before bumped to remember missing people on anniversaries etc, and I'm afraid I can see this one going the same way. I hope I'm wrong.

I am still here! Alllll the way from Australia! Keep faith all, you never know what is around the corner. The truth is out there (sounds to X-files!). Someone will trip up eventually.

It is so quiet. I hope LE has information we just are not hearing about. This case is haunting me. I can not stand to think of Adrienne out there and the criminal who took her is still living his/her normal life.

Adrienne Salinas a 19-year-old Tempe college student is still missing. Her early morning disappearance on June 15 from the downtown area near where the Marina Heights project will sit, an area with a history of violent and serious crime, is considered by police to be “very suspicious.” Police, sheriff’s deputies and FBI agents have searched the area where she disappeared from and turned up nothing. A $10,000 reward is being offered. Anyone with even the slightest bit of information is strongly encouraged to call Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS. Good or bad news, Adrienne’s family needs to know what happened to her.
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/op...cle_6f717cd4-ff03-11e2-927b-001a4bcf887a.html

Article by; Retired Mesa master police officer Bill Richardson lives in the East Valley and can be reached at bill.richardson@cox.net.

jmo

I think someone has her phone. I think someone has her pink phone charger that was missing from her house. I think this someone turned the phone on around August 3rd (specifically Aug. 2) and tried to go through Adrienne's pictures/settings. Maybe they were even dumb enough to post a very personal picture of Adrienne (from adriennes own phone) on their Instagram and make the picture a source of cryptic conversation with another.

I think when they did this and turned on her phone around August 3rd (specifically on Aug. 2), it pinged LE and now the suspects have completely incriminated themselves by pulling out the rope and hanging themselves.

I'm betting we have an arrest - or two - today or tomorrow. Just a "gut" feeling.

Watch out kiddies.

I think someone has her phone. I think someone has her pink phone charger that was missing from her house. I think this someone turned the phone on around August 3rd (specifically Aug. 2) and tried to go through Adrienne's pictures/settings. Maybe they were even dumb enough to post a very personal picture of Adrienne (from adriennes own phone) on their Instagram and make the picture a source of cryptic conversation with another.

I think when they did this and turned on her phone around August 3rd (specifically on Aug. 2), it pinged LE and now the suspects have completely incriminated themselves by pulling out the rope and hanging themselves.

I'm betting we have an arrest - or two - today or tomorrow. Just a "gut" feeling.

Watch out kiddies.

That's a pretty specific hunch. It would be great if this happens. What makes you say this?

Watch out kiddies.

I wish I had the patience to search through my posts earlier in this thread or the last one where I said that I had a hunch that a female wouldn't dismantle and destroy and get rid of a perfectly good smartphone, but I suspected that rather that was somethign a male would do, and I further suspected that if a female had her phone, she would not be able to resist turning it on at some point, and at that point the phone would ping and they'd be in deep bulldoody....

SO....

since I don't have the patience to do that, lemme just say that if in fact you are correct, which I have no reason to doubt at this point, then IMHO that would mean this person is indeed a female who has the phone, which brings me back to the "who was the other girl?" question that many of us posed back when we first saw the line in the police report that said she was upset with him because he wasn't paying enough attention to Adrienne because he was paying it to somebody else.

boy that was long-winded. Sorry for all that jazz.

IMHO, I would guess IF you are correct, then it would have to be roommate or party-goer. Other party-goer.

Same female who would've, IMHO, actually made the calls to the cab.

<modsnip>

No one really knows when she went back to her apartment and changed clothes. For all anyone knows she might have walked from the wreck to the AM/PM and on the way decided to ditch the cab since BF never responded to her calls or text. She might have arrived at the deduction that he was asleep or not even home so why take a cab there if she didn't know for sure?

So, she might have hung around the abandoned car waiting to hear from him before taking off in direction of AM/PM. Then when she decided to ditch the cab she might have gone back to her apartment.

It would have been after 5:00 or 5:30 am then and everyone would have been gone. Her roommates would have been crashed or passed out.

She could have probably lit a firecracker and they probably wouldn't have heard it.

This could be why no one saw her. Because she didn't go home and change clothes BEFORE the ETA for the cab to pick her up. It was AFTER.
So then...she could have actually taken longer to make her next move. To change clothes...do whatever she decided to do. Who knows. She might have even laid down for a little 2 hour nap, walked her dog, whatever.

By then she could have gotten very annoyed with her boyfriend for not answering her calls. In fact, she could have been so upset she felt her entire life was in a downward spiral. She had no money. No job. The lease was up on her apartment. She didn't want to move in with her grandparents. Her love life sucked. She was sick of her roommates.

So what then?

She got SO unlucky a random perp came along and snatched her up?

Really? What are the odds?

JMO

BBM

In the absence of concrete info, it certainly doesn't hurt to consider every single possibility out there, as far fetched as it may sound. See where the path leads.

So lets say she intentionally ditched the cab (since boyfriend didn't respond to her calls/text) then what would be her likely next step? Probably go home and go to sleep.

It's plausible that she could have done that, and that would explain her clothing, key and wallet being back at the apartment.

But then we are back to the problem of her sharing a bedroom with her roommate. Even if the roommate was drunk, I'm just not sure I can buy in to the theory that she came home, changed, and slept for a while and nobody saw her at all.

And then what... she gets abducted/murdered/etc somehow during the day/evening of Saturday, again with nobody seeing her? When I play out this theory, it seems to dead end.

So even though it's something to consider, that she blew off the cab intentionally, I'm not sure it really takes us anywhere different.

For me, personally, the fact that nobody physically saw her (as far as we know right now) after she left the apartment in her car is where to start. I have to assume that she never made it back to the apartment again after the crash... especially since her car was abandoned down the street and she asked the cab driver to pick her up somewhere other than her apartment.

IMO

Mickey had a lot of spiritual help.....many people went to FBI with leads. Trust me.

BBM

In the absence of concrete info, it certainly doesn't hurt to consider every single possibility out there, as far fetched as it may sound. See where the path leads.

So lets say she intentionally ditched the cab (since boyfriend didn't respond to her calls/text) then what would be her likely next step? Probably go home and go to sleep.

It's plausible that she could have done that, and that would explain her clothing, key and wallet being back at the apartment.

But then we are back to the problem of her sharing a bedroom with her roommate. Even if the roommate was drunk, I'm just not sure I can buy in to the theory that she came home, changed, and slept for a while and nobody saw her at all.

And then what... she gets abducted/murdered/etc somehow during the day/evening of Saturday, again with nobody seeing her? When I play out this theory, it seems to dead end.

So even though it's something to consider, that she blew off the cab intentionally, I'm not sure it really takes us anywhere different.

For me, personally, the fact that nobody physically saw her (as far as we know right now) after she left the apartment in her car is where to start. I have to assume that she never made it back to the apartment again after the crash... especially since her car was abandoned down the street and she asked the cab driver to pick her up somewhere other than her apartment.

IMO

BBM: If we can assume Adrienne is the one who called for the cab, why didn't she just say "Nevermind?" Wouldn't you think she'd be burning up that cell phone continuing to call her BF?
Everything she did can be second guessed or picked apart, it's nuts.
If we don't question any of the time line, it ends at the intersection of Hardy and University, and then we have a video that has been unreleased, purported to have a brown 4 door vehicle and a gal who Adrienne's father doesn't believe is his daughter :banghead:
The LE have got to be concentrating on that brown vehicle (among other things), or they would have said something in the MSM that it wasn't connected. They've just left it out there hanging.
I think just about every scenario has been posted, we just need one piece, just a hint, to be able to proceed down the right path.
Quite possibly, the person or persons who are responsible, or have knowledge, have inserted themselves into the investigation, through this site, the FB page, or other outlets. I noted something on the missing FB site about a comment a poster placed encouraging the admins to check out the individuals who had "liked" their site. It's happened before, to the extreme of the perp comforting the family and being a pall bearer for the victim. :facepalm:
As far as any forensics, barring fingerprints, I don't know if Tempe does their own or farms it out. Mesa is said to have a state of the art unit, and it took about a month to get all those ducks in a row to put out the indictment against Jodi Arias for murder. And she inserted herself into the investigation from almost day one after Travis' body was found.
JMO.
I'm stuck.

If she did return then the probability of being seen is greater during the party. Has there been any reports saying what the room mates did after the party. Did they go to bed and sleep? Go home with a guest?

It doesn't take us anywhere different, per se. However, it does alter the time frame which LEO/Others are viewing video footage, etc. Everyone has assumed she went missing at 5:00 AM. However, what if it were noon or 2:00 PM. Unfortunately, it is probably water under the bridge.

I think the scenario makes a lot of sense, all things considered.

Does Adrienne's boyfriend have any roommates???????

All this talk of Adrienne's roomies being at her place. What about roomies up in Scottsdale that live with Adrienne's boyfriend? Any?

Why does it matter if the BF has roommates or not? LE has not changed their statement about clearing him, have they?

Let me put it this way...

If foul play is involved, my theory stands that there was a consorted effort to place Adrienne away from the scene of where the real crime may have occurred.

It's almost comical at how crap her night was. The wreck and disappearance after. It seems way too much of a coincidence that all of these horrible things occur down in Tempe, but when up in Scottsdale, well "one" goes out for some fresh air and then when they go back inside, Adrienne had left on foot.

Was Adrienne just sitting in his apartment stewing alone, and decided to just leave again without provocation? Could someone who is a roommate with the bf have confronted her about whatever was upsetting her that night and she snapped at them too?

It would be interesting to know if Fran's roommate is a girl. Wouldn't it?

Let me put it this way...

If foul play is involved, my theory stands that there was a consorted effort to place Adrienne away from the scene of where the real crime may have occurred.

It's almost comical at how crap her night was. The wreck and disappearance after. It seems way too much of a coincidence that all of these horrible things occur down in Tempe, but when up in Scottsdale, well "one" goes out for some fresh air and then when they go back inside, Adrienne had left on foot.

Was Adrienne just sitting in his apartment stewing alone, and decided to just leave again without provocation? Could someone who is a roommate with the bf have confronted her about whatever was upsetting her that night and she snapped at them too?

It would be interesting to know if Fran's roommate is a girl. Wouldn't it?

You bring up some interesting theories, 2Hip and we certainly need some new theories 'cause this case is growing cold.
The *roommates* speculation is cause to be concerned for sure.
*Roomies at her own place (of which AS wanted to leave from that place repeatedly that night)
.......and.....
*Roomies living at the bf's which is where AS wanted to leave from that place repeatedly that night as well.
Yep, the bf has a female roomie.....or at least that's what I thought I saw somewhere on SM.
That could be a troubling thing when it comes to jealousy, psychological sticky-ickies, and emotional turmoil.
ykwim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member