Found Alive AZ - Alicia Navarro, 14, autistic, Glendale, 16 Sep 2019 *found in 2023* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think one thing we are all sure of is that Alicia was lured away from her childhood by a predator. Because Alicia wanted to leave does not mean her childhood at the time was abusive.
I don’t think we do know why Alicia ran away or stayed away for so long, who else was involved or other circumstances. Nor do we have any evidence that her childhood home was abusive.

Which was my point, that there have been some extremely worrisome indications here but there’s still a whole lot we simply do not have information on. I’m sure we all hope things are going well for her now though.

Last edited:
It’s weird because it looks like they charged him with child molestation? But because the kids were being abused in the footage. But not by him. He possessed it.

Maybe some one can clarify.
I'm assuming that charge is about AN.
I hope LE can establish linkage to whoever groomed, lured, and abducted AN. (I have my suspicions and I think those charges are coming.)

I can only half imagine the cruel indoctrination she's been subjected to....

Another abduction, where the young teen effectively saved herself, her captor had plans for her. Grotesquely he figured that, over time, she'd break. Resign herself. He wanted her as a wife, like somehow she'd forget how she got there and yield to his twisted fantasies. I suspect a similar manipulation here.

Now that AM has been found, she may feel the most lost she's ever felt. That's a lot to confront. Likely a strong bond with her captor. I hope resources can be brought to bear. JayceeD, ElizabethS.

May HE never see the light of day.

And may she already have a solid foot on the path to healing.

JMO
Totally agree. I cannot imagine what sort of horrible things she must've endured at the hands of this rotten potato of a man.

^^rsbm

If anybody really had knowledge where AN was from age 14 to 18, it would not have taken four+ years to locate AN.

AN essentially discovered herself to police!

Hopefully, now that investigators found probable cause to arrest ED on unrelated charges, they have something to hold over him to get him to talk and cooperate.

I also hope that the when the CSAM evidence can be slowly revealed to AN, she will begin to understand that ED was not the person she believed him to be.

In time and with appropriate victim assistance, she will likely begin to see herself (i.e., age and body type) as being similar to the type of illegal images possessed by ED, and eventually understand that EN seeks and possesses illegal images of children (similar to her minor herself) for sexual stimulation and gratification.

IMO, AN doesn't yet understand that ED, a grown man twice her age is a very unhealthy individual, in many ways. Fortunately, there are many organizations to help victims such as AN and it will be important for her to learn what happened to her is called grooming, and this was not her fault. MOO
tragically, he probably tried hard to "normalize" abuse in her life. :"( i cannot even imagine. i pray she gets allll the love, compassion, and therapy she needs for the rest of her life.

they basically consider it more assault on a child each time a photo is shared etc. that is how they are able to keep perps off the streets for so long, used to be you had pix on slap on the wrist a few years maybe but now you can spend life so you don't get out and advance your crimes ..... Just my line of thinking. The affidavit is explicit enough to trigger some but does help you understand the charges.
I like that. It makes so much sense.

May the CSAM charges against ED buy him LWOP so he can stay gone and maybe additional charges can be stayed, without trial, so no one need be further traumatized by one.

JMO
Best solution. As long as he’s locked up for as long as possible, he doesn’t need to be charged with anything else. It would be horrific for AN to have to testify, IMO, based on so many factors.

I hope Alicia had other options but truly wanted to return to the place she ran away from and stayed away from for many years. There’s still so much that we don’t know.
Sadly, victims of predators often stay with them “voluntarily”, especially if they were young when taken. And make no mistake- AN was taken. (IMO). A child who runs away after being lured by a predator, as I believe happened here, is a kidnap victim. Just like Elizabeth Thomas.

I don’t like the insinuations that AN ran from a home dark with abuse or neglect. If that was happening, IMO, her mother surely didn’t know.

Sadly, victims of predators often stay with them “voluntarily”, especially if they were young when taken. And make no mistake- AN was taken. (IMO). A child who runs away after being lured by a predator, as I believe happened here, is a kidnap victim. Just like Elizabeth Thomas.

I don’t like the insinuations that AN ran from a home dark with abuse or neglect. If that was happening, IMO, her mother surely didn’t know.
Please read before accusing, if you're going to quote my posts. I have not seen any "insinuations that AN ran from a home dark with abuse or neglect." Accusing people who haven't been identified as suspects isn't allowed on here. But saying that we don't know why AN ran away from home or stayed away for several years is not an accusation or an insinuation, it is a fact.

Your emphatic statements like "Make no mistake- AN was taken" And "If that was happening, her mother surely didn't know" both include "IMO," showing that they are not actually that but just your opinions. And, of course, whatever "often" happens is no evidence of what did happen in any given case.

I don't see anything to debate about here. We simply haven't been given much information. If you know more facts than have been presented so far, please provide links and I will be happy to apologize.

Last edited:
I hope Alicia had other options but truly wanted to return to the place she ran away from and stayed away from for many years. There’s still so much that we don’t know.

Why would AN need other options when she's finally outside the grasp of the hands of a nasty predator recently jailed on charges of CSA that had nothing to do with AN.

The victim needs her family now just as much as her family needs her. IMO, this is a miracle and answer to many prayers that they have this opportunity. Please, let's rejoice that that this young girl has her life back.

Why would AN need other options when she's finally outside the grasp of the hands of a nasty predator recently jailed on charges of CSA that had nothing to do with AN.

The victim needs her family now just as much as her family needs her. IMO, this is a miracle and answer to many prayers that they have this opportunity. Please, let's rejoice that that this young girl has her life back.
To answer your question, I don't know what other options Alicia may or may not need, since I have not spoken to her and don't know any more about her life than what's been made public, which isn't very much. And unless you do know her personally and well, I doubt it's possible that you know much more than that, either.

It's nice to be hopeful and positive and I'm sure we all want the best for Alicia and a happy ending here. And of course it was fabulous to discover that she was even still among us, that the guy with child *advertiser censored* was locked up and etc. But let's also not forget that Websleuths is a fact-based site.

Last edited:
When media followed them from Havre, MT -- unloading their car at Fort Belknap (the reservation), it was reported ED's mother lived there.
Moo- I now believe ED moved to the reservation as a legal strategy as native land jurisdiction does not fall under state or federal, but under tribal courts. I’ve read some tribes have history of protecting their own from extradition and what not. It’s too convenient that he moved there day or 2 after the apartment raid where he tried trashing the phone. He knew he was deep in it. Also notice he didn’t get arrested in the reservation but in chinook. State cops probably had complexity with jurisdiction/extradition when he’s on the reservation. Perhaps they waited until he was back on state land to make the move.

<modsnip - insinuations and accusations against people not named POI by LE>

Moo, but I’m also wondering if that “child and domestic violence abuse group” in the reservation was successful in kicking ED out of there and thats why they ended up in Chinook ?
<modsnip - no link to approved source, memory is fallible so not good enough>

Last edited by a moderator:
May the CSAM charges against ED buy him LWOP so he can stay gone and maybe additional charges can be stayed, without trial, so no one need be further traumatized by one.

JMO
That’s exactly what it sounds like. If it doesn’t, they can always get him the max penalty on these charges imo

In the mean time, hoping the detention center has some prison gangs that will not like a certain new inmate …. I googled and Montana prisons do have gangs. They don’t play games. Moo

Last edited:
I am so happy to hear that Alicia and her Mother have been reunited. I hope that they can find peace, and be able to heal together. I hope Alicia can grow and become the woman she wants to be.

I am almost starting to wonder if Alicia may have walked into that Police station knowing the pressure that would come from it. If she did that was very brave. I think that would be the only part I wish would be shared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back