Found Alive AZ - Alicia Navarro, 14, autistic, Glendale, 16 Sep 2019 *found in 2023* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Someone posted this on another medium in regards to Alicia resurfacing as an adult. It has several examples of other cases where missing teens resurfaced after turning 18. It is pretty interesting and has interviews of the former missing teens highlighting why they left and how they survived. One person also was neurodivergent.
very good article, interesting.

AN's case has captivated me since she first went missing. I was absolutely thrilled to see that she had been found alive and allegedly "happy and healthy". I'm sure there is so much going on behind the scenes and a lot of discussion is speculation at this point, and although we aren't owed any answers, I would be lying if I said I don't want to know the details. If she is a victim, which it seems that this is established by authorities, I hope she gets the support she needs in a safe and nurturing environment. I worry that the media frenzy will cause her to want to further isolate. Hoping for the best outcome for AN, whatever that may be for her.
JMO

<modsnip - no link to an approved source for this statement> this situation bothers me since her moms been through such lows in the past few years that none of us could even imagine. i try to imagine all the sleepless nights ANs mom has had, over the course of 4 years. How do you go to work, and function day to day with a missing child? Heart breaking all the way around.

<modsnip - no link>

Moo as usual

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a thought recently- (MOO)

ED was detained/arrested and then let go. The police never made a follow-up press conference explaining why he was let go and if he was “the wrong guy and totally innocent” so to speak.

in my opinion, because the cops didn’t tell the world “ED is innocent and we are still looking for the actual bad guy who took her in at 14”, I believe ED is still the main suspect but police may just not have sufficient evidence. Otherwise why would cops stay quiet about that arrest ?

Wouldn’t the cops exonerate his name if ED was totally innocent ? I guess maybe they don’t have enough evidence to prove whether he’s 100% innocent either ? If that’s true, my point stands and he is still a suspect.

I had a thought recently- (MOO)

ED was detained/arrested and then let go. The police never made a follow-up press conference explaining why he was let go and if he was “the wrong guy and totally innocent” so to speak.

in my opinion, because the cops didn’t tell the world “ED is innocent and we are still looking for the actual bad guy who took her in at 14”, I believe ED is still the main suspect but police may just not have sufficient evidence. Otherwise why would cops stay quiet about that arrest ?

Wouldn’t the cops exonerate his name if ED was totally innocent ? I guess maybe they don’t have enough evidence to prove whether he’s 100% innocent either ? If that’s true, my point stands and he is still a suspect.

LE has no obligation to declare anyone “innocent.”

IMO, what we have here is a victim who doesn't even know she was a victim, and who's still living with and being controlled by the perp. And today is no longer a minor! I think it's a very sensitive situation that's going to demand much patience. I don't see this much different than DV cases where the victim isn't cooperating with the State and/or does not want to testify. MOO

Well that certainly answers some questions! Hard to believe all they did was nag and not expedite the records. Wonder if the Navarro family will sue?
There's no evidence this had anything to do with the Navarro case for a cause of civil action and IMO, totally unrelated! (March - Nov 2022 time frame is the first clue).

The officer is still on the job investigating cases so that's a good indicator this action is being used by media for clicks. The case in question was obviously a case where investigators were experiencing difficulty establishing probable cause for the search warrants. It's unfortunate this is being exploited when only one side of the story is known. MOO

From the MSM link:

According to the memo, in November 2022, Sanchez’s supervisor ordered him to complete search warrants for follow-up in the case of a missing juvenile. The warrants were supposed to ask for phone records and for computer activity from an IP address.

The name of the missing person was redacted, and Glendale police declined to answer whether the warrants were for the Navarro case.

The memo said it took months, multiple promptings by a supervisor, and two tries by Sanchez for a judge to approve the warrants in March. The 71-day delay "slowed the investigation into an endangered missing person."

"I'm not aware of any other investigation where we believe that there has been issues, but it's certainly something that we're always looking at,” Waite said.

The Montana Attorney General's Office says 36-year-old Edmund Davis has been charged with two felony counts of sexual abuse of children. "Child sex abuse material" was allegedly found on Davis' cell phone after authorities served a search warrant on his apartment in connection to Navarro, who disappeared days before her 15th birthday.
Investigators say Navarro was living with Davis at his apartment and when authorities went to the apartment to serve a search warrant, Davis was seen throwing a cell phone in the trash.

"Dozens of images of suspected child sex abuse material were located on the device, confirmed to belong to Davis," the Montana Attorney General's Office said. "The phone contained images of infants and toddlers and other computer-generated or animated content showing children being sexualized."

Davis is being held on a $1 million bond.

1698169080554.png
1698169094293.png
1698169103592.png

What a disgusting he is. I pray Alicia gets the help and support she needs after living with this man for years and being forced into COVID lockdown with him too omg. Ugh. I wanna puke

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back