Found Alive AZ - Alicia Navarro, 14, autistic, Glendale, 16 Sep 2019 *found in 2023* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, what we have here is a victim who doesn't even know she was a victim, and who's still living with and being controlled by the perp. And today is no longer a minor! I think it's a very sensitive situation that's going to demand much patience. I don't see this much different than DV cases where the victim isn't cooperating with the State and/or does not want to testify. MOO

Bingo. You’ve been here long enough to know it could take a while to prove, but this guy was not a good guy. We just had to wait for LE to work their magic.

I hope AN can be reunited with her family now.

Woowhoo -- in custody!

Justin Lum | 林俊豪
@jlumfox10

Davis is being held on a $1M bond. Navarro went missing at the age of 14 and was most recently living with Davis in Havre, MT.

qDKz3oty_mini.jpg

Justin Lum | 林俊豪
@jlumfox10
·
2h
BREAKING: Montana AG files child sex abuse charges against Edmund Davis, man connected to previously missing Glendale teen Alicia Navarro.
9:46 AM · Oct 24, 2023

1698175119413.jpeg
Former coworkers of Mr Davis told The New York Post that Ms Navarro had been living with him for at least a year and that he used to call her his “niece.”

“It’s terrible. It’s gross and I can’t believe he was doing that to all those kids,” they told the Post. “He always had a hard shell. He wouldn’t talk a lot. He would be very defensive when someone would talk about him. It’s kinda a confusing thought that someone can do all that and hide it all and not show any emotion.

“Dozens of images of suspected child sex abuse material were located on the device, confirmed to belong to Davis,” the Montana Attorney General’s Office said in a statement. “The phone contained images of infants and toddlers and other computer-generated or animated content showing children being sexualized.”

Mr Davis is being held in the Hills County Detention Center and his bond has been set at $1m.

A quick warning for those it may apply to: I really wish I hadn't started reading the details listed in the affadavit. Horrifying and repulsive.

But at least now the degenerate *advertiser censored* is in custody. And, hopefully, Alicia will be able to move on to a far better place now.

Last edited:
Glad they have solid evidence, now to prove he (if he did) was the one who took or lead her to leave. Still a possibility he was drawn to her due to her young appearance (devils advocate, I am trying to look at everything) , and she could have been trafficked to him as well. Hopefully the investigation into how she ended up with him continues.

Throwing a smartphone in the trash in front of LE, yeah, no way they saw that, that's gonna fool 'em 100% of the time. /s
Well, him throwing it away , shows he knew it was wrong to have that stuff , it will only help a prosecutor get a harsher sentence and none of that "he didn't know it was wrong.... he is disabled and was unaware..." Just my opnions.

I guess I don't quite understand why GLENDALE PD was the team that selected the photos and had them researched to estimate victim ages, was Montana too busy or did not have the resources? Images age wise do not appear to be AN so I don't see the AZ link to the evidence other than they saw him toss the phone?

we should stop talking about the affidavit IMO - I fear it ends up in the hands of icky monsters who... I can't finish the sentence, IYKWIM

I was on the fence with what happened because I am all about facts that have been reported and I just was not sure what happened. So I stayed pretty quiet. People who are ND can be so easily led astray and I don't know how long it will take to undo the damage done to Alicia. I do wish she one day regains true inner peace and balance and knows there are people she can trust, she just has to know how to identify them. Just a wrenching story.

I am late to post but nonetheless glad to see the arrest news! I can't imagine there won't be more charges filed. moo

#BREAKING: A man linked to Alicia Navarro, a previously missing teen from Arizona, has been charged with 2 felony counts of sexual abuse of children by the Montana Attorney General’s Office.This stems from images on Edmund Davis’ cell phone. Alicia Navarro was living with him in July when she was discovered safe.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back