Found Alive AZ - Alicia Navarro, 14, autistic, Glendale, 16 Sep 2019 *found in 2023* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The cellphone and other material was seized in July after Navarro — who disappeared from her home in Arizona in 2019 aged 14 — had presented herself to police in Havre, Montana, and said she wanted to be taken off the missing persons list.

Shortly after interviewing Navarro, now 18, police served a search warrant for an apartment where they had learned she was living with Davis.
Eddie Davis, Alicia Navarro
As she answered the door to officers, Davis was observed attempting to throw a cell phone away and hide it in the trash.

Edmund Davis, 36, was arrested Monday and charged with two felony counts of abuse of children over material found on his cellphone, according to a release from the Montana Attorney General’s Office.

According to the Attorney General’s release: “Dozens of images of suspected child sex abuse material were located on the device, confirmed to belong to Davis.”
36-year-old ‘boyfriend’ of teen runaway Alicia Navarro slapped with child *advertiser censored* charges
as more info comes forward I feel Media needs to stop calling him "boyfriend"

Since some were warning the A.A. is disturbing, I don't want to read it. Does it allege he abused children himself and took some images himself, or where are the abuse charges coming from?

I wonder how many victims there were and if they have been located and their safety ensured.
It’s weird because it looks like they charged him with child molestation? But because the kids were being abused in the footage. But not by him. He possessed it.

Maybe some one can clarify.

I hope LE can establish linkage to whoever groomed, lured, and abducted AN. (I have my suspicions and I think those charges are coming.)

I can only half imagine the cruel indoctrination she's been subjected to....

Another abduction, where the young teen effectively saved herself, her captor had plans for her. Grotesquely he figured that, over time, she'd break. Resign herself. He wanted her as a wife, like somehow she'd forget how she got there and yield to his twisted fantasies. I suspect a similar manipulation here.

Now that AM has been found, she may feel the most lost she's ever felt. That's a lot to confront. Likely a strong bond with her captor. I hope resources can be brought to bear. JayceeD, ElizabethS.

May HE never see the light of day.

And may she already have a solid foot on the path to healing.

JMO

It’s weird because it looks like they charged him with child molestation? But because the kids were being abused in the footage. But not by him. He possessed it.

Okay, clarification needed.
Also does anyone know for sure why they only select a few of the images for charges?

I hope LE can establish linkage to whoever groomed, lured, and abducted AN. (I have my suspicions and I think those charges are coming.)

I can only half imagine the cruel indoctrination she's been subjected to....

Another abduction, where the young teen effectively saved herself, her captor had plans for her. Grotesquely he figured that, over time, she'd break. Resign herself. He wanted her as a wife, like somehow she'd forget how she got there and yield to his twisted fantasies. I suspect a similar manipulation here.

Now that AM has been found, she may feel the most lost she's ever felt. That's a lot to confront. Likely a strong bond with her captor. I hope resources can be brought to bear. JayceeD, ElizabethS.

May HE never see the light of day.

And may she already have a solid foot on the path to healing.

JMO
It would be great if one of those prior victims survivors reached out to Anna. I know ElizabethS reached out to Jayme Closs after she escaped. I imagine talking to someone who has been through what you have would be very helpful.

The charges he recieved were due to him possessing CSAM. there was no indication in the affidavit that he was the one abusing them

@ChatteringBirds

Okay, clarification needed.
Also does anyone know for sure why they only select a few of the images for charges?
Hes facing two charges, one for each age group. Im assuming thats why they only picked a few, they only needed to prove that he had csam from those age groups.

That is only my opinion tho

*she looks like a little girl... just his type I imagine. may he rot in jail with no snacks!

3903608-B.jpg

FILE - This July 2023 photo provided by the Havre, Mont., Police Department shows Alicia Navarro, 18, at the police station in Havre.

Since some were warning the A.A. is disturbing, I don't want to read it. Does it allege he abused children himself and took some images himself, or where are the abuse charges coming from?

I wonder how many victims there were and if they have been located and their safety ensured.

No, nothing like that.

The evidence that police collected and that resulted in charges came directly from the seizure of electronic equipment taken from the residence including the defendant's cell phone.

The charges are based on possessing, and not that ED produced or acted to produce the images.

To be clear, police recognized the name of a photo album series (still images) downloaded from a common site known to host illegal images of children.

The language for the charges (Counts 1 & II) in the complaint comes directly from the criminal code:

1698268191845.png
1698268255450.png

Last edited:

It's disturbing because it describes what the pictures depict. He downloaded those pictures, as far as I know he didn't actually took the pictures.

MT code is much simpler than the Federal regs here. Counts I & II are for possessing, by electronic communication.

Dozens of photos were found on Davis’s cell phone and other devices. Police gave 10 of the pictures to medical experts and it was revealed that the individuals in the photos were all under 13 years old, and two images were of children under the age of five.

The phone also contained photos of infants and toddlers and computer-generated or animated images of content sexualizing children.

Davis is currently being held in the Hill County Detention Center on a $1 million bond. He was charged with two counts of sexual abuse of children. He faces up to life in prison for his crimes.
[URL
I read it as he possessed photos etc that others had taken or digitally created.

Dozens of photos were found on Davis’s cell phone and other devices. Police gave 10 of the pictures to medical experts and it was revealed that the individuals in the photos were all under 13 years old, and two images were of children under the age of five.

The phone also contained photos of infants and toddlers and computer-generated or animated images of content sexualizing children.

Davis is currently being held in the Hill County Detention Center on a $1 million bond. He was charged with two counts of sexual abuse of children. He faces up to life in prison for his crimes.
They do this by Tanner staging, I'm pretty sure. God it's so gross even just typing it out.

I wish they never called him this to begin with! Obviously he is a pedophile. Obviously she was underage until just recently. Isn't that where the sexual abuse charges are coming from?
negative, the charges are from photos he had in is possession, and not photos of her. As far as we know there are no charges related to AN at this time....

negative, the charges are from photos he had in is possession, and not photos of her. As far as we know there are no charges related to AN at this time....
Why would they not charge him with just possession then? It sounds like he physically committed a crime against a child...(which, you know, speculation abound...)

I did not read the affidavit though, it just seems like the charges don't fit possession.

Why would they not charge him with just possession then? It sounds like he physically committed a crime against a child...(which, you know, speculation abound...)

I did not read the affidavit though, it just seems like the charges don't fit possession.
they basically consider it more assault on a child each time a photo is shared etc. that is how they are able to keep perps off the streets for so long, used to be you had pix on slap on the wrist a few years maybe but now you can spend life so you don't get out and advance your crimes ..... Just my line of thinking. The affidavit is explicit enough to trigger some but does help you understand the charges.

^^bbm

They did -- two counts.

IMO, CAPITALIZED and bold "POSSESSING, by electronic communication" could not be more clear.

No, nothing like that.

The evidence that police collected and that resulted in charges came directly from the seizure of electronic equipment taken from the residence including the defendant's cell phone.

The charges are based on possessing, and not that ED produced or acted to produce the images.

To be clear, police recognized the name of a photo album series (still images) downloaded from a common site known to host illegal images of children.

The language for the charges (Counts 1 & II) in the complaint comes directly from the criminal code:

View attachment 455799
View attachment 455800

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro