Found Alive AZ - Alicia Navarro, 14, autistic, Glendale, 16 Sep 2019 *found in 2023* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess I don't quite understand why GLENDALE PD was the team that selected the photos and had them researched to estimate victim ages, was Montana too busy or did not have the resources? Images age wise do not appear to be AN so I don't see the AZ link to the evidence other than they saw him toss the phone?

No, that's not how this went down:

1) The initial warrant leading to the search of the MT apartment and seizure of the phone/electronics with criminal data originated in AZ, not MT.

2) Glendale, AZ Detective Sydney Sutter is a Witness to the Hill County, MT, Information filed by the Asst AG of Montana. Glendale, PD selected the ten images to receive a sexual maturity rating because it's their protocol to do so.

3) Agent Brian Cassidy represents MT's Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI), and is also a named Witness to the State Information and charges.

4) Glendale PD contacted MT Agent Cassidy concerning the images AZ found on the phone belonging to Davis and transferred the electronics to Montana's DCI Computer Forensics Unit where Agent Cassidy obtained a search warrant to search for the illegal materials leading to the charges filed in Montana.

From the AA:
1698182094474.png

1) The initial warrant leading to the search of the MT apartment and seizure of the phone/electronics with criminal data originated in AZ, not MT.

2) Glendale, AZ Detective Sydney Sutter is a Witness to the Hill County, MT, Information filed by the Asst AG of Montana. Glendale, PD selected the ten images to receive a sexual maturity rating because it's their protocol to do so.

3) Agent Brian Cassidy represents MT's Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI), and is also a named Witness to the State Information and charges.

4) Glendale PD contacted MT Agent Cassidy concerning the images AZ found on the phone belonging to Davis and transferred the electronics to Montana's DCI Computer Forensics Unit where Agent Cassidy obtained a search warrant to search for the illegal materials leading to the charges filed in Montana.

From the AA:
View attachment 455607
I guess I am just confused as these are MT specific charges, I understand the warrant was az but it just seems to me ... I guess while researching how/when AN and this perp got together is how they found the images. But I had thought Glendale was not the lead on the case at that point.

I guess I am just confused as these are MT specific charges, I understand the warrant was az but it just seems to me ... I guess while researching how/when AN and this perp got together is how they found the images. But I had thought Glendale was not the lead on the case at that point.

In other words, the AZ warrant only opened the [legal] door for MT and this door has nothing to do with AN and how she came to be with ED in Montana.

The two criminal counts before ED are limited to the date on or about July 26, 2023, and involve 1) possessing electronic communication of illegal images of a child or children 12 years of age or younger, and 2) possessing electronic communication of illegal images of a child or children under age 16.

The MT charges are just a start and we are going to have to be patient with what may or may not develop now that the victim (AN) has finally been separated from her perp (ED).

As I've said before, we are dealing with a victim who probably doesn't even realize she was a victim and the state will need her help if there's ever to be any charges for what happened to her in AZ five years ago when she was still a minor child. MOO

10/24/23

HELENA, Mont. – A 36-year-old man living in Montana with a teenager who mysteriously disappeared from Arizona four years ago has been charged with two felony counts of child sexual abuse based on images found on his phone, authorities said Tuesday.

Edmund Davis was arrested Monday in Chinook, Montana, and was being held in the Hill County Detention Center on a $1 million bond.

[..]

It was unknown if Davis is considered a suspect in the disappearance of Alicia Navarro. Authorities in Montana referred questions to law enforcement in Arizona, who said the investigation into the teenager's disappearance is ongoing.

The announcement of the criminal charges by Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen ends months of silence by authorities about Navarro's case. But key questions remain unanswered, including how and when the teenager ended up in far northern Montana — nearly 1,400 miles (2,253 kilometers) from her childhood home in Glendale, Arizona — and whether Davis played a part in her disappearance.

[..]

Davis has not yet appeared in court on the charges and no hearings have been scheduled, court officials said. He made an initial appearance in Justice Court in Blaine County, said Kyler Nerison, a spokesman for Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen.

Davis did not have an attorney on record and calls to telephone numbers listed under his name went unanswered. He's charged with child sexual abuse, which can result in life in prison, and knowingly possessing electronic images of a child or children under 12 engaged in sexual conduct, which carries a 100-year prison sentence.

[..]

Davis' mother, Cora Davis, said Tuesday that she did not know where her son has been living recently or details about Navarro.

The Glendale Police Department on Tuesday declined to answer questions on the investigation into Navarro’s disappearance, including what additional information authorities had gathered during the residence search in Havre and in follow-up interviews.

Authorities in July said it was up to Navarro whether to return home since she was 18 years old and legally an adult.

A quick warning for those it may apply to: I really wish I hadn't started reading the details listed in the affadavit. Horrifying and repulsive.

But at least now the degenerate *advertiser censored* is in custody. And, hopefully, Alicia will be able to move on to a far better place now.
Too late! Ugh. Truly horrific.

From the AA:
View attachment 455607
Can you imagine having to be the doctor to rate the ages of the kids in the photos?

Can you imagine having to be the doctor to rate the ages of the kids in the photos?
It's heinous. I could never do that job.

I'm not surprised he had CSAM. He likely groomed her and kidnapped her.

My estranged brother was recently found to be in possession of CSAM. He had hundreds of images and videos, some of toddlers. They chose 15 to charge him with. The details surrounding his case are extremely disturbing.

Montana seems to have harsh sentences for CSAM.

The cellphone and other material was seized in July after Navarro — who disappeared from her home in Arizona in 2019 aged 14 — had presented herself to police in Havre, Montana, and said she wanted to be taken off the missing persons list.

Shortly after interviewing Navarro, now 18, police served a search warrant for an apartment where they had learned she was living with Davis.
Eddie Davis, Alicia Navarro
As she answered the door to officers, Davis was observed attempting to throw a cell phone away and hide it in the trash.

Edmund Davis, 36, was arrested Monday and charged with two felony counts of abuse of children over material found on his cellphone, according to a release from the Montana Attorney General’s Office.

According to the Attorney General’s release: “Dozens of images of suspected child sex abuse material were located on the device, confirmed to belong to Davis.”
36-year-old ‘boyfriend’ of teen runaway Alicia Navarro slapped with child *advertiser censored* charges

Dozens of photos were found on Davis’s cell phone and other devices. Police gave 10 of the pictures to medical experts and it was revealed that the individuals in the photos were all under 13 years old, and two images were of children under the age of five.

The phone also contained photos of infants and toddlers and computer-generated or animated images of content sexualizing children.

Davis is currently being held in the Hill County Detention Center on a $1 million bond. He was charged with two counts of sexual abuse of children. He faces up to life in prison for his crimes.
https://themessenger.com/news/boyfr...-hit-with-child-*advertiser censored*-charges

10/24/23

HELENA, Mont. – A 36-year-old man living in Montana with a teenager who mysteriously disappeared from Arizona four years ago has been charged with two felony counts of child sexual abuse based on images found on his phone, authorities said Tuesday.

Edmund Davis was arrested Monday in Chinook, Montana, and was being held in the Hill County Detention Center on a $1 million bond.

[..]

It was unknown if Davis is considered a suspect in the disappearance of Alicia Navarro. Authorities in Montana referred questions to law enforcement in Arizona, who said the investigation into the teenager's disappearance is ongoing.

The announcement of the criminal charges by Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen ends months of silence by authorities about Navarro's case. But key questions remain unanswered, including how and when the teenager ended up in far northern Montana — nearly 1,400 miles (2,253 kilometers) from her childhood home in Glendale, Arizona — and whether Davis played a part in her disappearance.

[..]

Davis has not yet appeared in court on the charges and no hearings have been scheduled, court officials said. He made an initial appearance in Justice Court in Blaine County, said Kyler Nerison, a spokesman for Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen.

Davis did not have an attorney on record and calls to telephone numbers listed under his name went unanswered. He's charged with child sexual abuse, which can result in life in prison, and knowingly possessing electronic images of a child or children under 12 engaged in sexual conduct, which carries a 100-year prison sentence.

[..]

Davis' mother, Cora Davis, said Tuesday that she did not know where her son has been living recently or details about Navarro.

The Glendale Police Department on Tuesday declined to answer questions on the investigation into Navarro’s disappearance, including what additional information authorities had gathered during the residence search in Havre and in follow-up interviews.

Authorities in July said it was up to Navarro whether to return home since she was 18 years old and legally an adult.
If I am correct they were living with his mother on the reservation prior?

Since some were warning the A.A. is disturbing, I don't want to read it. Does it allege he abused children himself and took some images himself, or where are the abuse charges coming from?

I wonder how many victims there were and if they have been located and their safety ensured.

It's heinous. I could never do that job.

I'm not surprised he had CSAM. He likely groomed her and kidnapped her.

My estranged brother was recently found to be in possession of CSAM. He had hundreds of images and videos, some of toddlers. They chose 15 to charge him with. The details surrounding his case are extremely disturbing.

Montana seems to have harsh sentences for CSAM.
It is high here in az as recently as 20 years ago a co worker had a roommate, he faced like 107 years PER photo, she got so tangled up in it since they shared an apartment, and he used her computer and internet. I think it needs to be addressed harshly, it is like a gateway crime in my mind, next step physically / SA a child in real life.

Since some were warning the A.A. is disturbing, I don't want to read it. Does it allege he abused children himself and took some images himself, or where are the abuse charges coming from?

I wonder how many victims there were and if they have been located and their safety ensured.
I read it as he possessed photos etc that others had taken or digitally created.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back