AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it must be a tuff job SPD does but some of the things they are stating are almost laughable. By no means am I making light of this tragic event that took place.

I wonder how many tiffany bracelets were given as Valentine's day presents here in Scottsdale.

Yep, and what are they talking about, a "uni sex" type bracelet, and in what price range? $200 or $60,000?

I wonder how many people are asking the person they got one from for a proof of purchase?

I know it must be a tuff job SPD does but some of the things they are stating are almost laughable. By no means am I making light of this tragic event that took place.

I get it.

We had a very famous murder here about 20 years ago. The actor Bob Crane was murdered. He lived very near me.

SPD botched the investigation really bad. They don't want to botch this one.

Yep, and what are they talking about, a "uni sex" type bracelet, and in what price range? $200 or $60,000?

I wonder how many people are asking the person they got one from for a proof of purchase?

Yeah right! And god bless the guy who has any kind of cut on his arm. I hope wives and girlfriends and co workers are looking.

I get it.

We had a very famous murder here about 20 years ago. The actor Bob Crane was murdered. He lived very near me.

SPD botched the investigation really bad. They don't want to botch this one.

God I hope they don't. But come on why hold this important info about the injuries. They waited a month! And hey how about a description of this guy. Should we the public be worried. Surely this guy is probably getting a little nervous and edgy. Should we risk the public? Why are they protecting his indentity?

God I hope they don't. But come on why hold this important info about the injuries. They waited a month! And hey how about a description of this guy. Should we the public be worried. Surely this guy is probably getting a little nervous and edgy. Should we risk the public? Why are they protecting his indentity?
It would be nice if they would release the video.

I'm beginning to think they should close the beach now. ;)

(Theme from Jaws playing in the background.)

It would be nice if they would release the video.

Yes that video would help if that's in fact the physical evidence they supposedly have . I bet the public could find him faster once they see that video. With out a picture he could get half way across the USA before anyone notices. Then what! SOL

Yes that video would help if that's in fact the physical evidence they supposedly have . I bet the public could find him faster once they see that video. With out a picture he could get half way across the USA before anyone notices. Then what! SOL

I don't think they have a problem knowing where he is. They want the bracelet.

Well where he's going they've got two bracelets for him but they won't be Tiffany's. They will be pink though.

I admit I don't know a lot about police investigations so maybe someone here can help me.

If the cops have a person of interest but no real physical evidence and they want to question him, can he refuse to give them DNA sample? Then get a smart lawyer to prevent them from further question unless they get real hard evidence like day a tiffanys bracelet he stole?

I mean even if they saw this guy on video can he get out of giving up his DNA?

The perp has to be charged a felony, in this case murder, before he/she legally has to give a sample of his/her DNA. Of course if they don't, they're fair game as a suspect, DNA sample could clear them.

There was a case years ago, I think in Arkansas, where LE followed POI/suspect around and got DNA off something he had eaten and discarded. I don't think that's legal but can't remember what happened in that case.

But why so much concern on this bracelet and not a phone with a tracking/navigation device in it. They can ping it's last location when it was last on. And no description of the bracelet! That really narrows it down. Ugh

The perp has to be charged a felony, in this case murder, before he/she legally has to give a sample of his/her DNA. Of course if they don't, they're fair game as a suspect, DNA sample could clear them.

Thank you. This must be the case. And it's probably someone very well connected. Lawyered up.

LE needs that evidence. They have the DNA. They just need to match it up.

But why so much concern on this bracelet and not a phone with a tracking/navigation device in it. They can ping it's last location when it was last on. And no description of the bracelet! That really narrows it down. Ugh

Unless the killer is a complete and total dummy he destroyed and disposed of the phone immediately.
IMO

Unless the killer is a complete and total dummy he destroyed and disposed of the phone immediately.
IMO
But why take it to begin with? Maybe there was evidence on it? A message he had sent her or she had sent him. Or, he suspected his name and phone number were stored in her phone. Can't LE still subpoena phone records from the phone company?

This is why I love you so much my funny little friend. I just wish this was in Sheriff Joes jurisdiction. He would find a way to get that DNA!

Any word about the boyfriend releasing any statements yet? The last I heard he wasn't ready to talk and was headed to Shanghai.

It seems to me if someone stole credit cards, they would intend on using them. Why take them otherwise? Staging the scene perhaps?

Authorities have released limited information since the shooting citing the ongoing investigation. However, documents released said Feldman suffered serious head trauma and was found lying in a pool of blood.

I think this could well be a case of a reporter mistakenly using the wrong term (instead of "murder" for example).

How many news media are covering this case? Have any of the other media called this a shooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129