AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting BBM...

5 Someone who had a key to the home from the past (if Allison changed locks she may have not changed all of them.)

Normally, following a renovation as extensive as the one done on Allison's home before she purchased it, the locks would have to be changed because of all the sub-contractors involved who had temporary keys. Surely they changed the locks.

I feel the same way Luvrosco! Here in Arizona, as you are aware, we just went through years of the Jodi Arias/Travis Alexander murder saga. Just yesterday she received her final sentence - life without parole. I'm so sick of hearing about it.

It took several years for LE to arrest Arias. I hope it won't take that long to bring Allison's murderer to justice!

As for the R/E angle - if she was 23 years old back in 2007 when she first acquired that condo (the one going into foreclosure), How did she qualify for a $240K loan? I wonder if she had a significant other at that time who put the money down and for some reason put it in her name? Maybe he couldn't have it in his name for some reason. I just think the timing of this auction is VERY interesting. It was first filed Feb 5, 2015, only 12 days before her death.

BBM. I can't help feel that you are onto something here. And the former 'co-owner' of her previous house could have hired someone to murder her because he lost his money with the house (or is close to doing so). Surely LE knows who that co-owner is and are pursuing that angle I would hope.

BTW, Jodi was arrested just a month after Travis' murder so it was quick. All of Travis' friends suspected her so it was a much easier case to indict. I wonder who Allison's friends/family think did it.

We have at least 7 ways this plays out IMO:
1 Present boyfriend
2 Other type of love interest, past boyfriends or wanna-be boyfriends
3 Neighbor, stalker type, someone who has been watching her but does not know her
4 Robber, home invader type
5 Someone who had a key to the home from the past (or even recent , Allison changed locks she may have not changed all of them.)
6 Hired killer
7 Real estate motive

Anything else?

Quoting myself and adding some...

Normally, following a renovation as extensive as the one done on Allison's home before she purchased it, the locks would have to be changed because of all the sub-contractors involved who had temporary keys. Surely they changed the locks.

Hopefully that was done, but is still a possibility. Or changed and someone has a copy of new keys.

BBM. I can't help feel that you are onto something here. And the former 'co-owner' of her previous house could have hired someone to murder her because he lost his money with the house (or is close to doing so). Surely LE knows who that co-owner is and are pursuing that angle I would hope.

BTW, Jodi was arrested just a month after Travis' murder so it was quick. All of Travis' friends suspected her so it was a much easier case to indict. I wonder who Allison's friends/family think did it.

I really didn't know that about Jodi. I thought it took longer to arrest her than a month. Guess I haven't followed the case like you guys here on WS. I didn't even know about it when it happened.

Since Allison basically lived only a few blocks from me I am very interested in what happened to her and in seeing her killer caught and brought to justice.

I appreciate your thinking my theory on the condo might have merit. I'm looking for a motive here. Unless it was random, which even LE doesn't think it is, we need a motive to solve this thing. Someone doesn't just decide to take a chance like that (murdering someone and maybe getting caught) without a motive of some kind strong enough for them to think it is worth the risk.

In this case, the former co-owner of the condo (assuming there was one) might have even been a married man, which would account for why his name was not on the documents. LE, in the leaked court docs, did mention wanting to monitor someone from her past.

At this point, I think it's important to remember that Allison had only been involved with Alex for 8 to 10 months. (Some reports say 8 and others say 10). Whatever the time, it wasn't probably long enough for an ex to get seriously worked up enough to resort to murder.

However, after the trustee's sale notice was file (Feb 5th, 2015) and then she posted the Valentine's Day pic on FB (Feb 14th, 2015) it might have been just enough to push a jealous and possessive ex over the edge.

As for who Allison's friends/family think did it - they are being quiet about it aren't they? I have a hunch they have given LE a lot of info to work with.

IMO

N
He could say he gave her a back rub that day and that is why the skin cells are under his nails. The cloth, well he wiped his hands with it may times.

We have at least 4 ways this plays out IMO:
1 Present boyfriend
3 Neighbor, stalker type, someone who has been watching her but does not know her
5 Someone who had a key to the home from the past (if Allison changed locks she may have not changed all of them.)
6 Hired killer

Anything else?
Good job. I can't thing of anything else. I do think it was somebody she was familiar with. Maybe she didn't know well,but recognized. This is where I can see a neighbor or someone that worked at her home or condo.

Thank you for posting. Links are no good. The property was confused as being Allison's but it's unit 233 that went to auction on the exact dates she gave. Allison's condo is in good standing.

Hey Kymbo! Have you checked this out now that SophieRose has provided some new links? Just want to be sure we now have the correct info on that condo! Thanks!

Trulia has the condo unit as a resale/foreclosure. I don't know what a resale is.

http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3191280441--E-Indian-School-Rd-240-Scottsdale-AZ-85251

RealtyTrac
http://www.realtytrac.com/propertydetails/az/scottsdale/85251/e-indian-school-rd/58832865

Document says auction will be May 26, same as on RealtyTrac.

http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs2/pdf/20150111401.pdf
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...sure+trustee+sale#q=what+is+a+trustee+auction

A trustee sale is a publicly-held auction where buyers can bid on real estate properties. Trustee sales are conducted when a homeowner is in default of his mortgage payment for more than 60 days.

Thank you for providing us with these links. It does appear for sure to be Allison's condo. Apparently some of the court recorded info is incorrect as Kymmas3434 checked these out and it was recorded that the auction was on unit 233 and not 240, which is Allison's. But this does reflect it was Allison's unit that was going to be autioned off on May 26th, filed on Feb. 5th, 2015.

We really do need to start a timeline of these events.

I am really confused about the wording with the BF...and the fact that LE says the evidence they have can rule anyone out. So rule him out already!

It really is a poser why the boyfriend hasn't been cleared if they can indeed prove who the killer is or is not with the physical evidence they have.

I wonder if the fact that his DNA is all over the place, even though it doesn't match the 'other DNA' they think is the killer's, they just can't really technically clear him until the case is solved. Doesn't seem fair does it? But then there could be other reasons I suppose that I can't think of......... probably.

Quote Originally Posted by colette View Post

1 Present boyfriend
5 Someone who had a key to the home from the past (or even recent , Allison changed locks she may have not changed all of them.)
6 Hired killer
7 Real estate motive

Anything else?

Excellent. We need to consider every possible theory and motive! Especially those with motives. Strong motives that indicate taking a risk of being caught is worth doing the deed.

I think we have enough 'events' in Allison's life to create a puzzle. Anyone want to assemble the puzzle pieces?

What do we know about her former BF? Is he still local? Do we know if there were serious issues with him that might have caused the breakup. I'd also like to know who her neighbors were,both at the house and condo. Was there anyone that seemed interested or obsessed with her?

Timeline of events as we think we know them:

2007 - Allison purchased a condo at 8500 Indian School for $240K (approx)

Dec 31st, 2013 - Allison posted photo of herself and unidentified man celebrating New Year's on FB and
commented it was a "guy I've been dating".

April 2014 - Allison purchased a home (only one minute away from condo) for $370K

May 2014 - Allison moved into her new home and was publicly seeking contractors for repair/maintenance on FB

May or June 2014 - Estimated time that Allison began seeing her new boyfriend, Alex

October 2014 - Allison and Alex traveled to Europe for a vacation. Happy time lots of photos.

December 2014 - Allison and Alex traveled East to spend holidays with her family and to introduce Alex. Happy
time with lots of photos

January 2015 - Allison posted a Happy New Year post saying she thought this was going to be the best year of
her life saying "new house, new man, new job role"

January 2015 - Allison and Alex went to the Pro Bowl together. Big event. Happy time lots of photos.

February 5, 2015 - Allison's old condo went up for Trustee's Sale filing.

February 14, 2015 12:02 pm - Allison posted her last post on Facebook saying "Happy Valentine's Day" and
tagged Alex Sukhodolov. Photo appeared "staged"

February 17, 2015 approx 7:00 pm - Allison spoke with her mother in Minnesota

February 17, 2015 approx 10:00 pm Allison's dad, Harley Feldman, sent Allison a text that did not go through.

February 18, 2015 Harley Feldman reported to the SPD that his calls to his daughter were going to her voicemail
and requested they go over and do a welfare check

February 18, 2015 Sometime that day Harley Feldman spoke with Alex and expressed concern over Allison.

February 18, 2015 4:00 pm (approx) Alex Sukhodolov called the police to let them know he was going into
Allison's house to check on her.

February 18, 2015 (a few minutes later) Alex called 911 to let them know he had discovered Allison's body and "there was blood everywhere". When asked if she was still alive his response was "I didn't touch her." "I didn't do anything."

These are the major events to begin with that I can think of. Anyone please feel free to take these and refine them, correct them, add to them etc.

We need to get organized with our thinking. IMO

Also, news reports should be in here. Updates, etc.

JMO

What do we know about her former BF? Is he still local? Do we know if there were serious issues with him that might have caused the breakup. I'd also like to know who her neighbors were,both at the house and condo. Was there anyone that seemed interested or obsessed with her?

We don't know anything about her 'former' boyfriend. Nada. I'm sure LE knows plenty, having acquired that info from neighbors at her former condo and friends, family etc.

It is interesting that there haven't been more news interviews with neighbors at both of her past residences. Normally there are lots of live interviews.

It is interesting what info is released, and what is not...

What are the reasons a person is killed like this...
Often, - woman moves into a new location, local takes notice kind of thing...
... there was a case (can't remember her name), woman worked as secretary in local FBI office, she just moved into a new neighborhood and was attacked and killed similar to Allison.. her's was a sexual attack. Took a long time to solve as while they had DNA, the couldn't match it... Turned out it was a guy down the block from her who did it. It was a one-time attack, so he stayed off the radar... Now, since Allison was not new to this neighbourhood, it might be that the is new. He might even be simply staying with someone, and then left.

Other reasons... what if she was PG, and there was fight over that?

In cases where new BF enters the picture, it tends to be the old BF who can't let go, rather than new BF - new BF tends to thinks relationship has a future.... but in this case, since LE has DNA, seriously can't see it being anyone LE is already aware of...

BBM - Hmmm..... since we know he already had one child the court had ordered support for he probably wouldn't want another one. I think this would be far too obvious, however. It is an interesting theory anyway.

JMO

To me the major pieces of the puzzle are:

1. What did Allison do and who did she date/room with, live with, etc, from 2007 until 2014 when she began dating Alex. Eight years? There could be lots of exes for that matter. One news report from Minnesota I read said she "played around on JDate". So she was dating men from dating sites. At least one we know of. Is that how she met Alex?

2. How did she meet Alex. Was it through the dating site.

3. Was she having a problem with a jealous ex who was confronting her and she had expressed concern to her parents and friends?

4. What did she and Alex do on Valentine's Day weekend. Why are there no happy photos? Why the strange looking photo and nothing else after.

5. Who called who the day they found her body? Did Alex call the dad or did the dad call Alex?

6. Why didn't Alex call Allison the night she was murdered? Normally couples that are planning to get engaged speak to one another nightly don't they? I know I always spoke to my lover each night to say goodnight.

7. Who were their (Allison and Alex's) closest friends? Who did they hang out with. Which of his buddies were they closest to?

8. Did Allison have a will and if so who was the beneficiary?

9. On the video that they caught the perp leaving at 1:00 am on, what door was he leaving through? Why didn't they catch him on that video coming in? How did he get in?

10. Was there a shooting? ABC news has never retracted that report.

11. Why would Allison go to Europe and spend a lot of money traveling and buying expensive handbags, etc and let her condo go into foreclosure?

12. If LE hasn't cleared the BF as a suspect, why is Allison's dad so close to Alex?

13. What was the murder weapon and has LE recovered it or was it left at the scene?

14. Was she sexually assaulted?

15. What is the significance of the Tiffany bracelet?

16. What was the "white substance" found around her body that smelled like bleach?

17. Is LE still monitoring a suspect as requested in the leaked court docs?

18. Why hasn't a Go Fund account been set up to collect a reward for information to catch her killer instead of an account to pay for the families expenses to keep up maintenance at her house or in addition to?

19. Why is the Silent Witness reward so small? $1,000 ? Not very much encouragement to get someone to come forward.

20. What was the "cloth" that was wrapped around Allison's head?

* Just some puzzle pieces I have. Please add your own or correct any of mine. thanks!

My guess is the DNA does not match anyone LE has been in contact with... so, then you might ask why haven't they rules those people out.... IMO, there's the possibility that someone may have been hired to kill her. True, it not likely, but imo why they don't rule anyone out...

That's a good question because it is my understanding they are collecting DNA samples on all males interviewed. So why (if they have the killer's DNA) are they not ruling out anyone?

I suppose if there was a handyman or contractor interviewed that she had used in the past or present, their DNA might be on something somewhere in the house. After all, the Crime Lab was on the scene for four days. They are bound to have collected DNA samples that matched some sources. Surely! We know they must have a match on Alex's. They probably matched the pool guy's. Maybe the tile guy, the a/c guy, who knows who else. I would imagine LE had everyone of them, anyone Allison was using to maintain her property in the present or the past, in to be interviews and collect DNA.

Just because some of it matched would not indicate they were the killer. It would in most cases only be an indicator they were there doing some work.

But they have now stated they DO have the KILLER'S DNA!

So, they either know who it was and they are waiting to make an arrest....or the killer has taken a hike and is missing.

Or they can't match it to anyone.

Still....why aren't they clearing the others?

Quote Originally Posted by colette View Post

1 Present boyfriend
6 Hired killer
7 Real estate motive

Anything else?

Serial Killer
Jealous or greedy family member
Jealous co-worker
Handyman or maintenance worker presently employed or previously interviewed by Allison
Homeless person in the area she might have befriended
Cab driver she might have used in the past as she traveled frequently
Delivery person - did she order home delivery often?
Ex girlfriend of Alex who hated Allison
Client/Doctor who had a fixation on her

(just a few thoughts in addition to what you already have)

It really is a poser why the boyfriend hasn't been cleared if they can indeed prove who the killer is or is not with the physical evidence they have.

I wonder if the fact that his DNA is all over the place, even though it doesn't match the 'other DNA' they think is the killer's, they just can't really technically clear him until the case is solved. Doesn't seem fair does it? But then there could be other reasons I suppose that I can't think of......... probably.

Still, if they have unknown male DNA on her body or on the cloth...it should be enough to clear him? At least verbally...

H
Why, in the initial news interviews with her father, did he refer to Allison as "the perfect child"?

Why not refer to her as the "perfect daughter"?

It has always seemed strange to me that he referred to his 31 year old daughter as "the perfect child".

Some things to do with this case seem so very strange to me. Like the fact that the BF is so silent. The fact that LE has kept so many details hush-hush, no passionate pleas from BF or family to find her killer.

Why LE says the suspect "may not be violent now but if confronted might become violent".

The significance of the Tiffany bracelet.

et al....

IMO

MOO

BAHHH

I agree. Something seems off to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors