AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if bf texted or called her the night she was murdered.

Yes, even if BF left, whose to say he was not coming back? Would be taking a big risk especially if he was there most nights.

Well good! That must mean they have a huge database here since nearly everyone has been arrested for DUI at least once.

;)

JMO

Like I posted in the last thread it has to be a felony arrest before dna is taken, most dui's are not felonies. I don't know many people with a dui on their record.

Jmo this will not be some random stranger or career criminal. This was a very personal crime, Imo. As a result of anger, or jealousy/passion. Very common motives. Probably relating to money or love.

Jmo

I still don't know why they wouldn't have made an arrest if they have DNA?
It should be fairly easy to get the boyfriend's DNA to eliminate him.
Unless they don't have a match for the DNA (which would mean not the boyfriend.)
If the boyfriend won't give DNA it shouldn't be too hard for them to get it anyway. (Garbage, etc.)

It just doesn't make a lot of sense unless they are working on building a case... or the DNA doesn't match anyone yet. :twocents:

BBM:

Oh! Did LE say the DNA wasn't in the system? I didn't read that. Do you have a link? :)

JMO
It's news to me too. I've never read that anywhere nor have I heard it mentioned in any video I've watched.

I also find it odd that the BF did not call her the next day. You know just to say hi and wish her a good day. Also, in reverse. As a couple planning on marriage I would think they spoke daily. She might have wanted to call to see how his studying went. Hmmm

I also find it odd that the BF did not call her the next day. You know just to say hi and wish her a good day. Also, in reverse. As a couple planning on marriage I would think they spoke daily. She might have wanted to call to see how his studying went. Hmmm
Forgive me, because I haven't read everything in this thread or the MSM links, but do we know for sure he didn't try to call her that day? I thought that he was concerned about her because he'd been unable to reach her. Is that not correct?

Her father called the BF because he couldn't get in touch with Allison. So the BF went over and found her and called the police. I assume he the BF had texted and she responded he would have told Allison's dad that. As far as I know the BF hasn't made a claim that they texted.

He didn't have any problem going on Twitter and howling about how Travelocity wouldn't give him a refund on his missed flight to Shanghai.

JMO

That Twitter post has bugged me BIG TIME from the first time I read it, and I haven’t commented on it because I couldn’t put it into words. But it bugs me enough that I am going to try. His complaint with Travelocity and putting it together with the death of his girlfriend, seems, somehow to trivialize her death to me. I remember when a neighbor once said to me, after my mom died, “Boy, you and I have sure had bad winters. You lost your mom, and I lost my cat.” I was so angry that he could trivialize my mom’s passing that way.

BF’s comment attaching her death to his need for a refund on a ticket feels the same way. Even his word choice, “the love of my life,” seems trite (definition: lacking in freshness or effectiveness because of constant use or excessive repetition; hackneyed; stale) and therefore phony to me.

And it was his first time posting on Twitter….so clearly he just wanted to create public recognition of Travelocity’s poor service by using the death of his girlfriend to arouse anger, sympathy….whatever.

Don’t know if this makes sense. But that’s what bugs me. He just doesn’t sound sad to me in that post.

JMO

Oh yeah! Thanks for the correction on when Jodi was arrested. I had already been corrected on here yesterday. It still doesn't change my thoughts on the other stuff however. LOL

So how did they get Arias to give DNA? She refused? I keep thinking how coincidental this murder was to the Jodi Arias trial here at the very last. I wonder if it gave the killer ideas.

They got her DNA when she was arrested. The pics before and during the murder, her handprint in mixed blood, her hair in the blood, and cell tower pings, added with the theft of her grandfather's gun prior to the murder were the main items presented to the Grand Jury. Travis' friends were quick to point her out as a suspect the day he was found because he had told others he believed she had stalked him, slashed his tires, hacked his computer accounts, would get in his house and hide, stole his journals, a wedding ring.......and he told several friends if he ever was found dead, Jodi did it.
There was many things the defense was able to keep out of court, and the text messages were pulled out of context.
No one can say she didn't get a fair trial, her defense spent over $3 million. I couldn't find any murder trial with that high of a price tag, out of those who released their costs, from anywhere around the country.

Plus, BF is last known person to see her alive.

They got her DNA when she was arrested. The pics before and during the murder, her handprint in mixed blood, her hair in the blood, and cell tower pings, added with the theft of her grandfather's gun prior to the murder were the main items presented to the Grand Jury. Travis' friends were quick to point her out as a suspect the day he was found because he had told others he believed she had stalked him, slashed his tires, hacked his computer accounts, would get in his house and hide, stole his journals, a wedding ring.......and he told several friends if he ever was found dead, Jodi did it.
There was many things the defense was able to keep out of court, and the text messages were pulled out of context.
No one can say she didn't get a fair trial, her defense spent over $3 million. I couldn't find any murder trial with that high of a price tag, out of those who released their costs, from anywhere around the country.

Thanks for that info. Actually if I never hear the name Jodi Arias again it won't be soon enough. It's ridiculous how it dominates the news.

But back to the DNA: Here in Arizona when you get a DUI (I've never had one fortunately) they always take your blood. Don't they keep your DNA when they do that? Even if you're not convicted or even if it's a first time? I thought there was a big stink about that not too long ago.

My point here is that unlike other arrests that are not felonies, with a DUI they do a blood test to determine blood alcohol levels.

JMO

That Twitter post has bugged me BIG TIME from the first time I read it, and I haven’t commented on it because I couldn’t put it into words. But it bugs me enough that I am going to try. His complaint with Travelocity and putting it together with the death of his girlfriend, seems, somehow to trivialize her death to me. I remember when a neighbor once said to me, after my mom died, “Boy, you and I have sure had bad winters. You lost your mom, and I lost my cat.” I was so angry that he could trivialize my mom’s passing that way.

BF’s comment attaching her death to his need for a refund on a ticket feels the same way. Even his word choice, “the love of my life,” seems trite (definition: lacking in freshness or effectiveness because of constant use or excessive repetition; hackneyed; stale) and therefore phony to me.

And it was his first time posting on Twitter….so clearly he just wanted to create public recognition of Travelocity’s poor service by using the death of his girlfriend to arouse anger, sympathy….whatever.

Don’t know if this makes sense. But that’s what bugs me. He just doesn’t sound sad to me in that post.

JMO

BBM: First, let me say how sorry I am for the loss of your mother and for a neighbor to compare that to the loss of a cat was highly insensitive. Even the most well meaning people can sometimes say the dumbest things because of the awkwardness they feel at the moment.

Your school teacher approach to his comment intrigues me! I do know that FBI profilers look at things the same way you did. When Susan Smith drowned her children by driving the car into the water with them in it, no one knew she did it. But during a live TV interview when she was crying about them an FBI profiler noticed she was only wiping tears from under one eye. We cry from both eyes, not just one. That was their first clue, so I have read, that she might have been guilty. They knew she was faking.

Yes, it did sound trite (phony), perfectly described by your definition.

I felt the same outrage you did when I read that Tweet. To me it came off as selfish and insensitive.

Pretty unbelievable for a guy who "can't even speak about it until the time is right".

Isn't that what he was quoted as saying to the media?

JMO

Don't need a vehicle to steal a bracelet right?

No, it's not quite the same as stealing a 60" TV. ;) However, in the report it says "Tiffany bracelet and other jewelry 'might' have been stolen." So we don't even know for sure it it was.

JMO

I'm glad someone mentioned the BF's tweet. I agree with the comments. I was very bothered by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx