AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm caught up again on reading for the morning. I just wanted to add that as a 30 something female who lives in a different state from her family/parents etc I talk to my friends (sometimes my sister) about any issues or to "vent". Not my mom. I really hope that LE has information from these people in AF life as to who would have a motive to do this. I feel that this case will be solved and that LE is getting ALL of their ducks in a row per say. Welcome to the thread Cautiouslyoptimistic, so glad to have you with us!

BBM
I agree, especially if i don't want to worry them!

MOO

I'm throwing this out here as a possibility. We know Allison traveled for work. Could she have met someone on one of her trips and made plans to meet? Perhaps, she wasn't comfortable telling anyone. Maybe she picked the person up because they came from out of state. She drove into the garage with him. Hence, no forced entry. Then things went very bad.

I'm throwing this out here as a possibility. We know Allison traveled for work. Could she have met someone on one of her trips and made plans to meet? Perhaps, she wasn't comfortable telling anyone. Maybe she picked the person up because they came from out of state. She drove into the garage with him. Hence, no forced entry. Then things went very bad.

I have a hunch you are really onto something here! Allison could have picked him up at the airport and driven him back to her place,

WE have no clue. SPD is tight lipped. That's OK, but I do wish I knew more. :(

IMG_0053(2).JPG

Got 2 bunches of tulips today (for M'day) from my dad (one bunch shown above). Second bunch is still in the wrapper and went the other directions in the box they BOTH came in. Just cut/put in water with that packet thingy and they look rather pitiful here <horrible actually> and I hope the live! My sister/Sisters-in-law all received the same thing from my dad as he 'honors' all the MOTHERS in his life.

He does the same thing each year + V'day to to all of his "girls". He's a great guy. It wasn't until today I realized the similarities. Each to their own and their own life experiences.

I was never on the band wagon that the v'day picture was some how 'nefarious' nor 'odd' that AF posted on FB. I guess each to their own. ???????

I've always been of the belief that perhaps the "un-vased" bunch of tulips was going to be "vased" in another container in a different room. Speaking from personal experience only, I like to keep one in the living room or dining room, and one bouquet in the bedroom.

One of 'my' bunches is in my kitchen (that I linked) and the other is in my bedroom. Those are the two places I 'live'. JMO

I
View attachment 74491

Got 2 bunches of tulips today (for M'day) from my dad (one bunch shown above). Second bunch is still in the wrapper and went the other directions in the box they BOTH came in. Just cut/put in water with that packet thingy and they look rather pitiful here <horrible actually> and I hope the live! My sister/Sisters-in-law all received the same thing from my dad as he 'honors' all the MOTHERS in his life.

He does the same thing each year + V'day to to all of his "girls". He's a great guy. It wasn't until today I realized the similarities. Each to their own and their own life experiences.

I was never on the band wagon that the v'day picture was some how 'nefarious' nor 'odd' that AF posted on FB. I guess each to their own. ???????

Ransom, how sweet of your dad! I agree about the Vday pictures. I saw nothing odd about it. Heck,maybe she didn't have another vase or couldn't find it. I realized my new theory isn't probably feasable. How did the person get back to where he was staying? I doubt he walked.

I too have never really found anything odd about the V-Day picture. I actually posted one very similar. And I don't know about Russia, but I have spent a lot of time in Ukraine and Georgia and there the tulip is the flower of love like roses are here. Lala is a very common name in slavic countries and it translates as tulip, it is often given to firstborn daughters and signifies "perfect love".

I always receive two bouquets of flowers from my love, one goes on the dining room table and the other in our bedroom :)

Good theory... don't know if time line would support it.... trying to find the time line that was done previous threads to repost here, but didn't find it...
Your theory would explain why LE felt she was targeted, and that community not in danger....also about person not violent, but cud become violent.. also of her wanting to be alone (shooing BF away)... and no forced entry..

I have spent the last 2 weeks trying to find a link to something I read previously but have not been able to find since the leaked documents were scrubbed. In regards to who LE are looking for, there was one particular statement that stood out to me "The documents also reveal that detectives are seeking a warrant to monitor a man who Feldman knew and had asked her out on a date before. "

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/28223229/documents-scottsdale-woman-killed-in-home-had-head-injury

Specifically, this article differs from the others I've read because it states this person has asked her out on a date before, vs just saying someone she knew.

Good theory... don't know if time line would support it.... trying to find the time line that was done previous threads to repost here, but didn't find it...
Your theory would explain why LE felt she was targeted, and that community not in danger....also about person not violent, but cud become violent.. also of her wanting to be alone (shooing BF away)... and no forced entry..

I'm probably wrong, but it was just something that might help explain why there's no DNA match. The problem is that if this is someone that she had met recently and picked him up. How did he get back to his house or maybe hotel? I guess he could have called a cab.

View attachment 74491

Here is a video on how to make droopy tulips stand up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbl2w4yp77U

I assume if they were seeking a warrant,then LE was able to identify who this person was. As for the flowers,it could be as simple as she wasn't fond of roses and preferred tulips. I will ask my son's GF about the tulips. She is Russian. She moved to the U.S. at 5, but after her parents divorced,her dad moved back to Russia. She tries to travel there twice a year to see him or she could ask her mom.

I'm probably wrong, but it was just something that might help explain why there's no DNA match. The problem is that if this is someone that she had met recently and picked him up. How did he get back to his house or maybe hotel? I guess he could have called a cab.

A poster said she lived near Old Scottsdale. He could have walked there and then called a cab. I would think LE would interview taxi companies about pickups in the area, especially IF they saw him leave by foot.

Also, thinking if she picked him up, his finger prints should be in her car. He could have gone back into the garage and wiped it after the murder, but then seeing that done would tip off LE... also might have tracked blood... - I'm assuming she had a car... can't remember reading anything about it...

Yes, when MissD spoke to the neighbors,they said she almost always parked her car in the garage.

]I assume if they were seeking a warrant, then LE was able to identify who this person was.[/B] As for the flowers,it could be as simple as she wasn't fond of roses and preferred tulips. I will ask my son's GF about the tulips. She is Russian. She moved to the U.S. at 5, but after her parents divorced,her dad moved back to Russia. She tries to travel there twice a year to see him or she could ask her mom.

Did LE actually get the warrant? Does anyone here know?

TIA

Wishing LE would do a PC or a town meeting again soon. Very difficult to stay optimistic that they are on top of a suspect. So many times, silence has equaled the opposite. Lots of folks tend to think LE does not need help from the public when they are silent...not always the case. Some LE agencies just don't like letting the public know they are more or less "stuck". Not saying this is true in this case, hoping it is not. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member