AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone...first post. I have read everything and am borderline "obsessed" with this case. She just seemed like such a wonderful person and my heart aches for her family and friends. I actually shared a course or two with her at the UOFA I am almost positive. I never spoke with her and didnt know her but racked my brained about why she looks so familiar and figured that must be it. I just turned 32 and went to UOFA and was a Communications major. Another reason I am paying such attention to this case is June 1st I will be moving to the area. It is a scary thought to be the same age, moving to the same area, and a killer still being on the loose. Anyhow...I have enjoyed reading all the post they have made me think of so many different scenarios that could have happend. I just wish they would make an arrest soon!! Also this thread seems to have died down....Where did everyone go?

:welcome:: tlar it's so great of you to join us. Congrats on your new move. Don't be worried,just careful. LE seems to think Allison was targeted. It's been quiet. We're waiting patiently for some news.

So many good comments! Thanks to all! :seeya:

It would not surprise me if the perp turned out to be someone living not far away, and he might even have a crime history. Many times seen cases in which after an arrest is made I say, "why didn't they see that sooner"...

LE does not want our help - apart from a few details about the bracket, and attacker being scratched.

Why so tight-lipped? IMO and JMO; Lower ranks don't have authority give out info, higher ups not being pushed by media, or maybe tunnel vision upon someone (seen that before)...

If I were family I would be contacting shows like Dateline or ID channel to have a story done - get things out in the open... but appears family at this point is okay with how things proceeding...

Welcome, tlar!

I hope you'll love Scottsdale, and thrive there. I wouldn't worry too, too much about your safety as LE seems to regard Allison's homicide as not random. Just always exercise reasonable caution, as I'm sure you do already.

It's quiet on the thread because there is no news. At least, we're not privy to any new news despite checking daily.

One of these days we'll come here and next to Allison's name will be *ARREST.* Today would be good.

Hello everyone...first post. I have read everything and am borderline "obsessed" with this case. She just seemed like such a wonderful person and my heart aches for her family and friends. I actually shared a course or two with her at the UOFA I am almost positive. I never spoke with her and didnt know her but racked my brained about why she looks so familiar and figured that must be it. I just turned 32 and went to UOFA and was a Communications major. Another reason I am paying such attention to this case is June 1st I will be moving to the area. It is a scary thought to be the same age, moving to the same area, and a killer still being on the loose. Anyhow...I have enjoyed reading all the post they have made me think of so many different scenarios that could have happend. I just wish they would make an arrest soon!! Also this thread seems to have died down....Where did everyone go?

balloons-smiley.gif
Welcome!

Just take the usual precautions you'd take anywhere in a fairly large community. Meet your neighbors, make sure your place is secure, and take what ever security options you feel will make you comfortable.

That neighborhood would probably feel a lot better if SPD would just tell everyone whether it was a targeted or purely random situation.

The thread is slowing down because there is no POI, no more info from SPD, and just about every allowable scenario has been beaten to death.

It's been just a pretty tight lipped investigation.

:welcome:

to

:websleuther:Websleuths,:websleuther:
:seeya:
:drumroll:tlar !!:drumroll:

:cheer:We're glad to have you with us!!:cheer:

Getting close to the 3 month mark & still no arrest as far as I know. I hope LE is close to solving this case.

I'm still here "reading". Have nothing to say, until MSM reports something. Everything else seems to be :deadhorse:

Praying for SPD in the meantime.

Oh, I guess my post got deleted. I keep stopping by to see if the thread has *arrest* in the subject line. Sadly, not yet. I'll keep checking in.

I keep checking in also hoping for news of an arrest.

I keep checking in also hoping for news of an arrest.

Even just a press conference with details about what is happening, where the case stands now stands, would be nice. The only reason I can see for nothing being said is if they are really focused upon someone...

Still no news? Any local news stations saying anything?

Even just a press conference with details about what is happening, where the case stands now stands, would be nice. The only reason I can see for nothing being said is if they are really focused upon someone...

But then wouldn't you think they would get a warrant to get this person's DNA and bingo!? 3 months later and still nothing and they still don't want the publics help. I don't get it at all. If they showed images from these cameras, maybe someone who is suspicious of someone, could say yeah that's his shape or rule out someone. Then if a gun was used identify that so people would recognize it and same goes for the type of knife, if that was used. Someone will know something, don't you think??

But then wouldn't you think they would get a warrant to get this person's DNA and bingo!? 3 months later and still nothing and they still don't want the publics help. I don't get it at all. If they showed images from these cameras, maybe someone who is suspicious of someone, could say yeah that's his shape or rule out someone. Then if a gun was used identify that so people would recognize it and same goes for the type of knife, if that was used. Someone will know something, don't you think??

Between the caliber of gun (which some MSM reports say AF "was shot"), the Tiffany Bracelet, the time period the person would be MIA (but it could be perfectly normal for the people around the perp to see this as "usual"), possible scratches, and "possible" surveillance video, SPD just *might* get a few tips.

Maybe the concerned neighbors should get SPD to have another neighborhood meeting? I don't think SPD's "total news blackout" has anyone in that area feeling very comfortable. If they are at a dead end with the "unknown DNA", it's time to start from square one, re-canvas, re-question, bring what evidence they have forward. If SPD knows the perp was on foot, from whatever evidence, they should hit everyone within a 1 mile radius and then spread out to 2 miles.
But 3 months can dim people's memory.

Are there even any reward posters out in that area? Has SPD hit that neighborhood with flyers? I'd have 2 x 3 signs up at every intersection of that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers