AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed that LE is not updating the public...unless I missed something.

I live here in Scottsdale and have not seen one poster anywhere, for those who have wondered about that. Maybe I don't frequent places that would have such posters but my guess is there aren't any.

I still think this was personal, not necessarily someone on our radar even. And the fact that LE is not asking for help... different agencies, different cases, different circumstances in each case.

I am a local as well, I have not seen any posters. My neighbor is high up in law enforcement and I have been meaning to ask him about this. Usually he will tell me to be on alert should there be a situation close by. I will get back to everyone once I ask him. Of course it would be considered hearsay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a local as well, I have not seen any posters. My neighbor is high up in law enforcement and I have been meaning to ask him about this. Usually he will tell me to be on alert should there be a situation close by. I will get back to everyone once I ask him. Of course it would be considered hearsay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take hearsay and rumors at this point... be interesting to know what the thinking is behind the scenes... At some point I would think the patience of her family will run out and they will push media/LE for more...

I'll take hearsay and rumors at this point... be interesting to know what the thinking is behind the scenes... At some point I would think the patience of her family will run out and they will push media/LE for more...

That's why I was wondering if her family might have hired a PI.

I am new to this forum and this website, but I have been reading through all of the threads about Allison. I have wanted to tell you all this for a long time, but I couldn't get registered. My husband works for the company that Allison works for, and the Swedish Health Care company gave Allison that Tiffany bracelet. New employees get something from Tiffany's. Men get cuff links, and women get bracelets. I just wanted to clear up any theories about the bracelet and whether it was significant.

I am new to this forum and this website, but I have been reading through all of the threads about Allison. I have wanted to tell you all this for a long time, but I couldn't get registered. My husband works for the company that Allison works for, and the Swedish Health Care company gave Allison that Tiffany bracelet. New employees get something from Tiffany's. Men get cuff links, and women get bracelets. I just wanted to clear up any theories about the bracelet and whether it was significant.

Welcome to Websleuths! Thanks for clearing things up about the Tiffany bracelet. I guess it is significant in that LE is asking about it and that it is probably missing from her home, but now we know it isn't missing due to relationship issues. That is helpful.

Just a little something for consideration...

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is the duty of the living to do it for them. - Lois McMaster Bejold

JUSTICE for Ms. Feldman!!!

:justice:

This is what leads me away from the BF and towards a neighbor or burglary gone wrong.

I have to agree at this point as well. Here's a thought....I looked for Allisons job listing on the Molnlycke website. Her now vacant position is listed and it states it is field based. That tells me she likely worked out of a home office setting unless she was at a trade show, or in a medical setting meeting with clients. Healthcare related sales are known for giving out a lot of free samples, and also carrying a certain amount of supplies for quick fill. If this is true in her case, she would receive a lot of deliveries at home via FEDEX or UPS, depending upon who her company contracts with for shipping.
Previously there was a statement made in an article linked further back that LE was monitoring someone who had asked AF out in the past. A driver for a delivery company would not only know her address, but if she got frequent deliveries they may be familiar to her, hence she opened the door to them. Also, there would be no reason for their DNA to be inside her home, so that would explain the alleged clean up attempt via the "white substance" found around her body.

<modsnip>

:bump: Checking for any new news - nothing..... So quite....
Still thinking ....It would not surprise me if the perp turned out to be someone living not far away, and he might even have a crime history. Many times seen cases in which after an arrest is made I say, "why didn't they see that sooner"...

Yep, although why would LE seem to think she knew her killer?

Depends on what the word "know" means.............

verb (used with object), knew, known,knowing.1.to perceive or understand as fact or truth; toapprehend clearly and with certainty:I know the situation fully.

2.to have established or fixed in the mind ormemory:to know a poem by heart; Do you know the wayto the park from here?

3.to be cognizant or aware of:I know it.

4.be acquainted with (a thing, place, person, etc.),as by sight, experience, or report:to know the mayor.

5.to understand from experience or attainment(usually followed by how before an infinitive):to know how to make gingerbread.

6.to be able to distinguish, as one from another:to know right from wrong.

7.Archaic. to have sexual intercourse with.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/know

The Tiffany bracelet is missing. What if the perp is a woman? Also, the white substance may be the powder used for wound care. It's used a lot for persons who have a colostomy bag. My mother uses it. Jmo

Yep, although why would LE seem to think she knew her killer?
It seems to me that she knew her killer and knew him well. My reason for that thought is LE here in Scottsdale told us not to worry about some killer going to every other house (i don't remember their exact words) In my mind that would suggest that she knew her killer well enough for neighbors not to worry.

The Tiffany bracelet is missing. What if the perp is a woman? Also, the white substance may be the powder used for wound care. It's used a lot for persons who have a colostomy bag. My mother uses it. Jmo

I kind of think at this point, there's really not enough information coming from SPD to make any type of hypothesis about the who, what, how, or even where. We know nothing about the condition inside of the house or whether a struggle started in one room and moved to the hallway. We've got "head trauma" and "shot"........are they one in the same? Or did a few local MSM talk out of school?
And this is "Scottsdale"....how many women, or men, have Tiffany bracelets? A LOT of them do. It's like saying "the perp left in a taxi" for a crime in New York City, a LOT of people use taxis in NYC. Doesn't do much to minimize the suspect pool.

*If the murder was the plan, everything that was taken is likely in the canal, a nearby lake, or in a landfill.

*If burglary was the plan, the bracelet would have been only worth it's weight in precious metal, gold, silver, platinum, etc., so the perp would have altered the appearance of it, smashing, cutting the links, or possibly melting it if the perp had access. And with what little coverage this crime has been given, someone may be wearing it and not have a clue it came from a murder.

*If it was a sexual assault, same as murder, anything connecting the perp to the crime would have been discarded.

There's always a perp's trophies, but wouldn't that put this in the realm of a serial killer/rapist?

Why hasn't SPD said whether the DNA could be linked to other unsolved crimes? Why haven't they stated that the DNA is "unknown"?

The murder was in mid February, it's almost June............the DNA would nail this person "dead to rights", and we'd be pretty close to say that the DNA came from the perps blood at the scene (from the possible scratches/cuts on the perp's hands and forearms) and/or under AF's fingernails (which we still don't know is where the DNA was taken from). How would SPD's "watched" individual squirm out of that?

And crime scene techs were at the scene for 3/4 days.

Between AF's family and the neighborhood, I'd want an update. JMO.

It seems to me that she knew her killer and knew him well. My reason for that thought is LE here in Scottsdale told us not to worry about some killer going to every other house (i don't remember their exact words) In my mind that would suggest that she knew her killer well enough for neighbors not to worry.

If she knew her killer, why doesn't SPD know who the killer is?
Allison would have mentioned this person to any number of people. Friends, fellow employees, family.....
I have a problem with them saying "not to worry" when they don't even seem to know who it is. And common sense would say the killer wouldn't "hit" the same neighborhood again, the old "return to the scene of the crime".

Throwing my frustration at SPD, not at you, MaryS!

I think they have confirmed the killer DNA is male but you got me thinking that the accomplice (theory)could be female. That is something we haven't discussed in the theory list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member