AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the caliber of gun (which some MSM reports say AF "was shot"), the Tiffany Bracelet, the time period the person would be MIA (but it could be perfectly normal for the people around the perp to see this as "usual"), possible scratches, and "possible" surveillance video, SPD just *might* get a few tips.

Maybe the concerned neighbors should get SPD to have another neighborhood meeting? I don't think SPD's "total news blackout" has anyone in that area feeling very comfortable. If they are at a dead end with the "unknown DNA", it's time to start from square one, re-canvas, re-question, bring what evidence they have forward. If SPD knows the perp was on foot, from whatever evidence, they should hit everyone within a 1 mile radius and then spread out to 2 miles.
But 3 months can dim people's memory.

Are there even any reward posters out in that area? Has SPD hit that neighborhood with flyers? I'd have 2 x 3 signs up at every intersection of that area.

AMEN! Thank you! Wish the SPD would read this.

Wow this is going off the radar! What a shame. Look at that latest case in DC. they are showing the image of a POI on a camera to help solve the case. Why are they not doing this here? This secrecy is NOT helping.

Wow this is going off the radar! What a shame. Look at that latest case in DC. they are showing the image of a POI on a camera to help solve the case. Why are they not doing this here? This secrecy is NOT helping.
You are so right!!

I was watching 48 Hours Investigation Discovery and they recapped the case of Dana Claire Edwards. The similarities in evidence and circumstances in Dana Claire's case and Allison's are alarmingly similar (wound type, towel, occurred shortly after a holiday, individuals cooperating, video surveillance, etc.) Google it and see if you can watch the full episode online. Not sure if I am allowed to post a link. It took a year to solve the case.

I am puzzled by the lack of reward for info on the case. Allison's family most definitely has the means to offer a sizeable reward. I am from their local area. It makes me wonder if police are just waiting for the individual responsible to trip up on their own.

If LE has DNA from perp but no one to match it to...this could go on for years. If perp is not in the system (presumably not) and does not commit another crime...might never be solved, unless she knew him. Jmo

I've been following along too and wish there was more info and more being done. I hope there is behind the scenes.

Where is Miss D?

I was watching 48 Hours Investigation Discovery and they recapped the case of Dana Claire Edwards. The similarities in evidence and circumstances in Dana Claire's case and Allison's are alarmingly similar (wound type, towel, occurred shortly after a holiday, individuals cooperating, video surveillance, etc.) Google it and see if you can watch the full episode online. Not sure if I am allowed to post a link. It took a year to solve the case.

I am puzzled by the lack of reward for info on the case. Allison's family most definitely has the means to offer a sizeable reward. I am from their local area. It makes me wonder if police are just waiting for the individual responsible to trip up on their own.

:welcome6: to WS
I'll take a look at the Dana Claire case...
http://www.sacurrent.com/sanantonio/missing-pieces/Content?oid=2286985

They must do things differently out West than the East. nothing is out in the open! How can the public help LE if they don't even see images of this guy?! Everything is secret and hidden. Don't they know this is the publics business if this person is floating around out there and they could help.

They must do things differently out West than the East. nothing is out in the open! How can the public help LE if they don't even see images of this guy?! Everything is secret and hidden. Don't they know this is the publics business if this person is floating around out there and they could help.

No kidding!

In that horrendous DC murder of that family last week, LE is asking the public for help! Just the opposite of what is happening in this case, not wanting the public to know anything..:confused:

In that horrendous DC murder of that family last week, LE is asking the public for help! Just the opposite of what is happening in this case, not wanting the public to know anything..:confused:

Yes, that was horrific! Could it be LE really does know who it is in this case and is just putting their ducks in a row until an arrest? Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

Yes, that was horrific! Could it be LE really does know who it is in this case and is just putting their ducks in a row until an arrest? Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

We know they have the killer's DNA. By saying it's the killer's DNA says IMO this DNA cannot be explained as having gotten there by some other means --- and as such would think it should be enough for an arrest if they could ID it. So this person is out there and has to be a ticking time-bomb if given another opportunity.

We know they have the killer's DNA. By saying it's the killer's DNA says IMO this DNA cannot be explained as having gotten there by some other means --- and as such would think it should be enough for an arrest if they could ID it. So this person is out there and has to be a ticking time-bomb if given another opportunity.
This is what leads me away from the BF and towards a neighbor or burglary gone wrong.

This is what leads me away from the BF and towards a neighbor or burglary gone wrong.

Yes, my feeling too. Also, there was mention of her looking for landscape and handyman help - so another possibility. Also, we don't know if she looking for someone new to date...

If LE doesn't ask the public for help, how do they Ever find this person? If there was a reward, they also would get help from the public, beside them putting out a plea for it, which I think they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83