AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think now that they have the killer's DNA, they would start hunting it down.

They have had the DNA for awhile, it's not recent news. That why everyone is wondering.

Oh I know it's not recent news. I'm just wondering if they are still hunting it down. Must be since there is no news. :(

We know Allison's dad was in SD last week. We don't know if he was given any encouraging news or not. I wonder if he's thought of hiring a PI, if he has the financial means to do so?

We know Allison's dad was in SD last week. We don't know if he was given any encouraging news or not. I wonder if he's thought of hiring a PI, if he has the financial means to do so?

Luv, I was thinking the same thing, hiring a PI. I would imagine if he has the means, he will, if this isn't solved soon.

Sometimes, LE has unidentified DNA for decades. There is really no way to match it to a person until or unless that person is charged or convicted of a crime that requires his DNA to be taken or if it matches someone they encounter during the investigation. All they can do, Imo, is continue to try to track down leads to anyone who knew Allison, had contact with her, etc...and if the perp WAS a stranger, even that is unlikely to bring about a conclusion. This case could go on for years if LE really does not have a suspect.

I have spent the last 2 weeks trying to find a link to something I read previously but have not been able to find since the leaked documents were scrubbed. In regards to who LE are looking for, there was one particular statement that stood out to me "The documents also reveal that detectives are seeking a warrant to monitor a man who Feldman knew and had asked her out on a date before. "

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/28223229/documents-scottsdale-woman-killed-in-home-had-head-injury

Specifically, this article differs from the others I've read because it states this person has asked her out on a date before, vs just saying someone she knew.

bbm

Good find, C/O!

It is, however, interesting that the bolded quote would give the "other man" a h.u.g.e. tip-off. So, I'm hoping that they already have secured the warrant and have already monitored what they need to monitor, and that it's to a good & solid conclusion. Hmmmm.... this has all the earmarks of a good TV thriller, but IMO it's a twisted mess that may have prematurely ended a happy & successsful woman's dreams and life as well as her family's and her boyfriend's happiness. Will we ever hear about all of this? SMH

We are in what I call the lo-o-o-o-ong part of this case -- we've got a victim, a location, sometimes we already have a suspect in the county jail (but not this time -- yet), and we have to wait until the prosecutors have put together a good case with DNA, motive, strong evidence, etc., etc., and are waiting for a trial date. We're not there yet on this one...:waitasec: ... :bored:

I'm probably wrong, but it was just something that might help explain why there's no DNA match. The problem is that if this is someone that she had met recently and picked him up. How did he get back to his house or maybe hotel? I guess he could have called a cab.

Or, he could have followed her home in his car.

Checking to see if there's any new info. I keep thinking one of these days I'll log on here & see that an arrest has been made. Wishful that it be soon.

Thinking of Allison's mom on this day. I cannot even imagine how difficult this Mother's Day must be for her.

This "other guy" who had asked her out on a date earlier: Did Allison confide in her BF about him? Maybe her BF knows who he is & where he lives, at least generally. That could be a help if LE doesn't know anything about him. The "other guy" could have hung out with Allison, her BF and others, possibly. Maybe some other friend(s) know(s) something about him -- quick-tempered? Mean streak? Jealous?

I guess LE has already been-there-done-that... Just a thought.

This "other guy" who had asked her out on a date earlier: Did Allison confide in her BF about him? Maybe her BF knows who he is & where he lives, at least generally. That could be a help if LE doesn't know anything about him. The "other guy" could have hung out with Allison, her BF and others, possibly. Maybe some other friend(s) know(s) something about him -- quick-tempered? Mean streak? Jealous?

I guess LE has already been-there-done-that... Just a thought.

I have to believe that LE has contacted all her friends that they know of. We know there was contact with her mom the night of the murder. Then her dad texted her later that evening but it didn't go through. I've often wondered if she expressed some concern about something to her mother that night. Was her dad trying to contact her to ask her about something or give support? IDK, it's very frustrating. I really thought by now there would have been an arrest.

I have to believe that LE has contacted all her friends that they know of. We know there was contact with her mom the night of the murder. Then her dad texted her later that evening but it didn't go through. I've often wondered if she expressed some concern about something to her mother that night. Was her dad trying to contact her to ask her about something or give support? IDK, it's very frustrating. I really thought by now there would have been an arrest.

This tells me it's not anyone she knew and it's not anyone that has committed a crime before, thus no DNA match. So it has to be someone who saw the BF leave and knew she was alone in that house. I so wish they would find that person. Allison looks so innocent and naïve. You can tell by looking at her pictures and maybe this person knew that and that's why she let him in. JMO

This tells me it's not anyone she knew and it's not anyone that has committed a crime before, thus no DNA match. So it has to be someone who saw the BF leave and knew she was alone in that house. I so wish they would find that person. Allison looks so innocent and naïve. You can tell by looking at her pictures and maybe this person knew that and that's why she let him in. JMO
I think if it's the man LE said had asked her for a date and was getting a warrant for, that she knew him. Perhaps not well, though.

I have spent the last 2 weeks trying to find a link to something I read previously but have not been able to find since the leaked documents were scrubbed. In regards to who LE are looking for, there was one particular statement that stood out to me "The documents also reveal that detectives are seeking a warrant to monitor a man who Feldman knew and had asked her out on a date before. "

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/28223229/documents-scottsdale-woman-killed-in-home-had-head-injury

Specifically, this article differs from the others I've read because it states this person has asked her out on a date before, vs just saying someone she knew.

I have to admit I am curious..did the guy ask her out on a 'date'?? or out for a drink???

:thinking:

I have to admit I am curious..did the guy ask her out on a 'date'?? or out for a drink???

Idk, is asking to go out for a drink kind of a date? I've been out of the dating scene for so long,LOL.

A drink and a date are basically the same thing.....I'm 30 and single and dating :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers