AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of think at this point, there's really not enough information coming from SPD to make any type of hypothesis about the who, what, how, or even where. We know nothing about the condition inside of the house or whether a struggle started in one room and moved to the hallway. We've got "head trauma" and "shot"........are they one in the same? Or did a few local MSM talk out of school?
And this is "Scottsdale"....how many women, or men, have Tiffany bracelets? A LOT of them do. It's like saying "the perp left in a taxi" for a crime in New York City, a LOT of people use taxis in NYC. Doesn't do much to minimize the suspect pool.

*If the murder was the plan, everything that was taken is likely in the canal, a nearby lake, or in a landfill.

*If burglary was the plan, the bracelet would have been only worth it's weight in precious metal, gold, silver, platinum, etc., so the perp would have altered the appearance of it, smashing, cutting the links, or possibly melting it if the perp had access. And with what little coverage this crime has been given, someone may be wearing it and not have a clue it came from a murder.

*If it was a sexual assault, same as murder, anything connecting the perp to the crime would have been discarded.

There's always a perp's trophies, but wouldn't that put this in the realm of a serial killer/rapist?

Why hasn't SPD said whether the DNA could be linked to other unsolved crimes? Why haven't they stated that the DNA is "unknown"?

The murder was in mid February, it's almost June............the DNA would nail this person "dead to rights", and we'd be pretty close to say that the DNA came from the perps blood at the scene (from the possible scratches/cuts on the perp's hands and forearms) and/or under AF's fingernails (which we still don't know is where the DNA was taken from). How would SPD's "watched" individual squirm out of that?

And crime scene techs were at the scene for 3/4 days.

Between AF's family and the neighborhood, I'd want an update. JMO.

Yes! Sums it up perfectly! All I can add is that the silence has become a mystery unto itself. Yes, some things LE needs to keep to themselves - but here it's just about everything is being kept under wraps.

Just a FYI...a family member of mine is a sales rep for a medical co. She has a company cc with a 8000. Limit And a brand new company car. Something to think about since the article here says cc's may be missing. Wonder if Allison had one also.

1. Who would steal a Iphone 6?

2. Who would steal cc's?

3. Who would steal a Tiffany Bracelet?

4. Why would someone wrap a cloth around her head?

5. Why pour white substance around her?

The iPhone can be wiped clean and sold, the cc's numbers can be sold, the bracelet can be sold.

The white cloth, seems like someone was maybe trying to stop the bleeding? The white powder, maybe wound powder and the perp knew it and knew how to use it?

Just thinking things out there.

All JMO

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...olice-confirm-they-have-sample-of-killers-dna

Just a FYI...a family member of mine is a sales rep for a medical co. She has a company cc with a 8000. Limit And a brand new company car. Something to think about since the article here says cc's may be missing. Wonder if Allison had one also.

2. Who would steal cc's?

The iPhone can be wiped clean and sold, the cc's numbers can be sold, the bracelet can be sold.

The white cloth, seems like someone was maybe trying to stop the bleeding? The white powder, maybe wound powder and the perp knew it and knew how to use it?

All JMO

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...olice-confirm-they-have-sample-of-killers-dna

Thank you for this information. It does bring another possibility to the table. Another poster indicated the bracelet was given to her from her employers. Makes one wonder if someone from her work isn't involved.

Here's something else....when my family member started her job, she had 2 weeks training out of state with reps from all over. Came home on weekends. While in her training phase, she also had weekend trips in state with other reps who were based in state also.

She also has to drive all over her territory. Many, many miles and sometimes out in the boonies to see clients.

LE has DNA, but no match to it. Who left DNA that doesn't have a record or prints on file?

And I'm in no way suggesting sleuthing any co workers, BF, or friends. This is all MO.

Thank you for this information. It does bring another possibility to the table. Another poster indicated the bracelet was given to her from her employers. Makes one wonder if someone from her work isn't involved.

I wonder how long you have to be employed there to get a bracelet or maybe it was a Christmas gift from her employers?

If she knew her killer, why doesn't SPD know who the killer is?
Allison would have mentioned this person to any number of people. Friends, fellow employees, family.....
I have a problem with them saying "not to worry" when they don't even seem to know who it is. And common sense would say the killer wouldn't "hit" the same neighborhood again, the old "return to the scene of the crime".

Throwing my frustration at SPD, not at you, MaryS!
I hear ya! This is all frustrating! I feel so sorry for her family & friends. It's very troubling that it seems the public LE protects & serves is left somewhat in the dark...my opinion only.

I have to agree at this point as well. Here's a thought....I looked for Allisons job listing on the Molnlycke website. Her now vacant position is listed and it states it is field based. That tells me she likely worked out of a home office setting unless she was at a trade show, or in a medical setting meeting with clients. Healthcare related sales are known for giving out a lot of free samples, and also carrying a certain amount of supplies for quick fill. If this is true in her case, she would receive a lot of deliveries at home via FEDEX or UPS, depending upon who her company contracts with for shipping.
Previously there was a statement made in an article linked further back that LE was monitoring someone who had asked AF out in the past. A driver for a delivery company would not only know her address, but if she got frequent deliveries they may be familiar to her, hence she opened the door to them. Also, there would be no reason for their DNA to be inside her home, so that would explain the alleged clean up attempt via the "white substance" found around her body.

<modsnip>

I SURE hope LE checked all of these delivery people's DNA........... If they deliver "substances"among other products, this could be one of them that was found around her body.

Unless I missed it, I don't recall it ever being reported that it was a "white POWDER" that was found around her/at the scene; only that it was a 'white substance.' And as I posted many threads ago, as there was the smell of bleach, it should be noted that when bleach dries it leaves a white residue......so the white substance could have been dried up bleach.

2. Who would steal cc's?

All JMO

Unless I missed it, I don't recall it ever being reported that it was a "white POWDER" that was found around her/at the scene; only that it was a 'white substance.' And as I posted many threads ago, as there was the smell of bleach, it should be noted that when bleach dries it leaves a white residue......so the white substance could have been dried up bleach.

Also, was it "poured" over her? Was that word used?

I changed it to read substance since it seems all documents where pulled.

The white powder was discussed here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...1-found-murdered-in-her-Scottsdale-home/page3

It was mentioned backthread that since she has a swimming pool, the white powder might be chlorine for the pool..... Interesting would be if she had been in contact with anyone to take care of the pool. Here again, we are not privy to any details that LE has about what the powder was, where she might have it, if finger prints were on the container, or if it appeared it was wiped clean... Oh, the things we do not know are endless in this case!

Also, was it "poured" over her? Was that word used?

I believe it was stated that a white substance was found around (like totally around, or near, or surrounding...?) the body and there was a bleach smell. That was from the crime scene report that got pulled off the local MSM by SPD......and no one copied it before it got pulled.

Didn't catch anything about it being "poured".

2. Who would steal cc's?

All JMO

AND...................you have to throw in:
Who would give her head trauma and/or shoot her? ("head trauma" according to pulled crime scene investigation, and "shot" according to several MSM news articles)
Why was there a bleach smell? (again, pulled document)

As stated in another post above, bleach DOES leave a white residue, it's basically salt.

https://www.clorox.com/dr-laundry/making-sure-you-dilute-bleach/

My bleach is leaving lined white residue when left on surfaces. What can I do to solve it?

It sounds like you may be pouring undiluted bleach directly onto a surface, which we actually recommend against. Bleach should always be diluted with water first before use&#8212;it should never be applied full strength to anything! The residue you see is salt. That&#8217;s because the sodium hypochlorite active in Concentrated Clorox® Regular-Bleach naturally breaks down in salt and water, a big part of what makes the product so environmentally friendly.

I am new to this forum and this website, but I have been reading through all of the threads about Allison. I have wanted to tell you all this for a long time, but I couldn't get registered. My husband works for the company that Allison works for, and the Swedish Health Care company gave Allison that Tiffany bracelet. New employees get something from Tiffany's. Men get cuff links, and women get bracelets. I just wanted to clear up any theories about the bracelet and whether it was significant.

I wonder how long you have to be employed there to get a bracelet or maybe it was a Christmas gift from her employers?

Wanted to find the post to make sure I remembered correctly it was for new employees.

I find both the post from joann777 and your new information so interesting. It's another aspect I never considered. Could someone from her work have been jealous or rejected by her? She probably would open her door for a co-worker without realizing she was in danger. Makes me curious to what credit cards are missing and were any for company usage.

I could be wrong,but I do believe it was someone that knew her. I wonder if the cell phone and other items taken was just an attempt to make LE think it was a robbery gone bad.

I could be wrong,but I do believe it was someone that knew her. I wonder if the cell phone and other items taken was just an attempt to make LE think it was a robbery gone bad.

Honestly, we don't even know to what extend things were taken. SPD just gave us the "short list". Things that could be readily identified, the screen on the iPhone, the name on the CC's, maybe a personalized message on the bracelet. But those things would be in her purse and jewelry box, 2 items a burglar would take ASAP. The iPhone might have received the perp's DNA in the struggle if she had surprised the perp and was ready to dial 911. It may have been dropped if the perp tried to get it away from her. She could have hit the perp with it. Maybe it busted on the perp and drew blood?
Don't know.
Wonder how Allison's family is doing?

Wanted to find the post to make sure I remembered correctly it was for new employees.

I find both the post from joann777 and your new information so interesting. It's another aspect I never considered. Could someone from her work have been jealous or rejected by her? She probably would open her door for a co-worker without realizing she was in danger. Makes me curious to what credit cards are missing and were any for company usage.

I do remember reading about the new employees now. Thank you.

I think that's strange, they give them to new employees. What if you only lasted a couple of months?

Another thing, my family members cc number was stolen from a hotel she stayed at. And the same hotel stole cc numbers from them last year also. Not that this has anything to do with this case, just though it was strange 2 years in a row.

I also think it was someone that knew her Luvrosco. I sure wish LE would give an update.

I do remember reading about the new employees now. Thank you.

I think that's strange, they give them to new employees. What if you only lasted a couple of months?

Another thing, my family members cc number was stolen from a hotel she stayed at. And the same hotel stole cc numbers from them last year also. Not that this has anything to do with this case, just though it was strange 2 years in a row.

Crossing fingers and hoping joann777 will post again and give some insight on the new employee gifts. I'm curious about that as well. Is there something unique about each bracelet? Could the police be looking for someone who recently got a bracelet as a gift, otherwise how would LE know that bracelet belonged to Allison? So puzzling and sad.

Sounds like the killer/killers were squeamish yet stayed around for long enough to sanitise the scene &#8212; maybe out of consideration for the person who would find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennifercockle