AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just typed a post but I think I got booted offline and lost it. Anyway, hope it's not a duplicate . I wanted to post on Allisons thread because I followed her case when it occurred , I live in the Phoenix valley and had seen it on the news etc. I also read some of Allisons thread on WS as a guest back then. I recently registered to follow another case and came here to see if there were any arrests or anything new. Sadly, no. I was on my first arrest watch on another thread and hope someday soon we have one for Allison!!!!
I believe the killer was someone Allison knew, maybe was comfortable enough to offer out that information that she sent Alex home to study. That's why the killer felt comfortable enough to stay for a long period of time. SPD has said that the killer may not appear violent and can become violent ( now obvious ), but to me that makes me think he just blends in to society, and maybe her circle , or distant circle .And Allison was not alarmed because there was some trust there ( for whatever reason, how ever she knew him, whatever that relationship was, as minor as it may have been even). These are just my thoughts and IMO. Hope we hear something soon .

"Yeah they're making a lot of progress," said Harley Feldman, Allison's Father. "Some things I can't talk about, but a lot of things going on to narrow it down to find the right person."

Allison's father says he has faith in the Scottsdale Police Department to eventually track down his daughter's killer.
"They're making good progress," he said.
But that's all he can tell us.

This is from a local news report. I am trying to get link, but forgive me,it's my first time and having trouble figuring this out.
Promising though since Allison's Dad states he can't talk about what he knows, but sounds like he knows something hopeful regarding catching Allison's killer.

http://www.12news.com/story/news/lo...ctims-family-starting-watch-program/31092693/

"Yeah they're making a lot of progress," said Harley Feldman, Allison's Father. "Some things I can't talk about, but a lot of things going on to narrow it down to find the right person."

Allison's father says he has faith in the Scottsdale Police Department to eventually track down his daughter's killer.
"They're making good progress," he said.
But that's all he can tell us.

This is from a local news report. I am trying to get link, but forgive me,it's my first time and having trouble figuring this out.
Promising though since Allison's Dad states he can't talk about what he knows, but sounds like he knows something hopeful regarding catching Allison's killer.

http://www.12news.com/story/news/lo...ctims-family-starting-watch-program/31092693/

Thank you for the updates. Good to see the continued interest in her case. I always appreciate reading the latest regarding Allison. Someday LE will announce an arrest...only just a matter of time.

Thank you for the updates. Good to see the continued interest in her case. I always appreciate reading the latest regarding Allison. Someday LE will announce an arrest...only just a matter of time.

Us locals waited for an arrest for Adrienne Salinas....it's been over 2 years now. Tempe PD was running the same with "working on it", it DID seem like they had someone in their sites, but nothing. They didn't have DNA to run through the data bases.
Allison's case has the DNA, it's just not in the system.
I don't know why LE didn't do a voluntary DNA swap on every neighbor within 1 mile. They did it in a complex up in Washington when a little girl disappeared and was later found murdered.

I'm finding that the news from Minnesota has a bit more specifics than the local news does.

I just have a feeling this won't be solved unless, and until the perp strikes again. JMO.

I don't know why LE didn't do a voluntary DNA swap on every neighbor within 1 mile. They did it in a complex up in Washington when a little girl disappeared and was later found murdered.

I just have a feeling this won't be solved unless, and until the perp strikes again. JMO.

I'm with you. I don't know why they didn't get DNA swaps from neighbors either. Someone on here said they did that in either N. Carolina or S. Carolina and they found the perp! I think the guy refused the swap and that's how they got him. What have they got to lose. JMO

Us locals waited for an arrest for Adrienne Salinas....it's been over 2 years now. Tempe PD was running the same with "working on it", it DID seem like they had someone in their sites, but nothing. They didn't have DNA to run through the data bases.
Allison's case has the DNA, it's just not in the system.

I'm finding that the news from Minnesota has a bit more specifics than the local news does.

bbm

Agree. Unless LE has someone in mind right now, I think it will boil down to one of two types: Someone who knew her & did this to her because she had spurned him at an earlier time and/or made him angry. Or, someone who didn't know her or only know her from being in the neighborhood -- this person will do this again to someone else; his attack on Allison wasn't personal, it was simply a right-place-right-time event. And if this person has left the area, he may never be found.

MOO

http://www.kpho.com/story/29950331/scottsdale-police-searching-for-prowler

Scottsdale police searching for prowler

Interesting............

8719548_G.jpg

Scottsdale police are searching for a man who broke into the apartments of two different women near Indian School and Hayden roads.Police said the man entered the apartments of single females between Aug. 10 and Aug. 20 then fled the area when he was confronted.
The prowler is described as a white male in his late 20s to early 30s, 6 feet tall with an average build. He has short, dark brown hair and is described as extremely tan.

That's the general area of Allison's home.........:thinking:

Hmmmmmm. Right-place-right-time guy??? Prowling around peeping in windows? Sneaked up behind her and followed her inside?

Hmmmmmm. Right-place-right-time guy??? Prowling around peeping in windows? Sneaked up behind her and followed her inside?

a man who broke into the apartments of two different women near Indian School and Hayden roads.Police said the man entered the apartments of single females between Aug. 10 and Aug. 20 then fled the area when he was confronted

This could fit our perp. Sounds like he was going to burgle (that's sounds so weird!) these places, got busted by both women, and ran off.
Wish they had a time period, ie., night or day. If he fled when he was confronted, maybe he doesn't want his DNA around to connect him to previous break ins? Or possibly a murder?
Allison's father and LE said she fought with the perp. She could have surprised him and tried to stop him by attacking him?
I wonder if he resembles the guy SPD was looking for involving burglaries several months back......would be a bit difficult because that guy was video taped with a baseball hat on, IR illuminators (basically "black and white" pics), and clothes representing the winter temps.

<modsnip>

Maybe he is,but I'm still of the mindset that she knew her killer.

Thanks Bernina!!

Ultra interesting!!!

...but but but, how does the guy KNOW for certain he is preying on (a) single female(s)???

:thinking:

Hmmmmmmmm...

:scared:

Dunno..........you know how LE and the news can be all sketchy about specifics!:facepalm: He may have hit non-single female domiciles and no one saw him?
If he "broke in" but was scared off when "confronted" by a female, he wasn't there to assault anyone.
Sounds like a cat burglar to me, get in, get out, and don't let anyone see you. They do their homework, case their intended sites that they're going to hit, sometimes for a week, 10 days, to get the lay of the land, find out the comings and goings of the tenants.

But I'm still stuck in the "burglary gone bad" camp.
Between the designer watches, credit cards, and iPhone (THAT WE KNOW ABOUT) sounds like snatching her purse and going through her jewelry box. That's what an "in and out" guy is going to take, with maybe some prescription meds. Fast, all easy to find, 5 minutes tops.

I want to know if this guy hits his targets at night, how he breaks in, if the victims where asleep, if anything was missing.

It the area he's prowling that got my radar up. It's all walking distance from Allison's.

Maybe he is,but I'm still of the mindset that she knew her killer.

I do agree with you and tend to think it was someone she knew. It didn't really say much in that article but my feeling is it's not him. Allison's killer didn't run when Allison saw him or her.

a man who broke into the apartments of two different women near Indian School and Hayden roads.Police said the man entered the apartments of single females between Aug. 10 and Aug. 20 then fled the area when he was confronted

This could fit our perp. Sounds like he was going to burgle (that's sounds so weird!) these places, got busted by both women, and ran off.
Wish they had a time period, ie., night or day. If he fled when he was confronted, maybe he doesn't want his DNA around to connect him to previous break ins? Or possibly a murder?
Allison's father and LE said she fought with the perp. She could have surprised him and tried to stop him by attacking him?
I wonder if he resembles the guy SPD was looking for involving burglaries several months back......would be a bit difficult because that guy was video taped with a baseball hat on, IR illuminators (basically "black and white" pics), and clothes representing the winter temps.

*Lesajo: Does that sketch resemble at all to the individual you mentioned from FB in a previous IB message? If it does, all the more reason to contact SPD.

No, the sketch does not resemble the Facebok individual. Plus the FB individual is late 40's. Also doesn't fit as a cat burger or prowler, seems established in business, property owner and we'll off.

But the prowler is interesting, because of area, and because of the single women , but he fled when confronted.

Snipped...
...Police said the man entered the apartments of single females between Aug. 10 and Aug. 20 then fled the area when he was confronted.

Just thinking out loud...

IF back in February while prowling he was confronted by Allison and as a result he killed her it might make sense that from August 10 - 20, while up to his usual tricks, he instead fled when confronted....

:justice: for Ms. Feldman!!!

I guess LE never cleared anyone? Not even the boyfriend?
Very strange case.
Sounded like they had a lot to go on initially.
Jmo

Still thinking....

Thinking back, wondering about this guy from earlier. Went looking for a physical description for a comparison to August prowler, but all I see is a request for info with the released photos...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...=11642151&highlight=Neighborhood#post11642151

:gaah:

Regardless, I'm of the cautiously optimistic mindset, still hoping for the day when Allison's case is solved & those who love her can try to somehow begin to find peace.

:peace:

Snipped...

IF back in February while prowling he was confronted by Allison and as a result he killed her it might make sense that from August 10 - 20, while up to his usual tricks, he instead fled when confronted....

That's a good point. For discussion sake, why would this stranger cover her head after killing her? Why continue in the same area where you previously killed someone? The risks seem too high and if he followed the news, he could be aware of them having DNA of the killer. One question that comes to mind is was he prowling around February or is the discovery of the prowler only from August? That's six months between her murder and the prowler. Any reports of suspicious behavior in the same area of Allison in January/February or even late months in the previous year?

I guess LE never cleared anyone? Not even the boyfriend?
Very strange case.
Sounded like they had a lot to go on initially.
Jmo

Not that I know of. My impression is it stalled because of the unknown DNA. They could be doing some trash digging to get it from some of the people on their radar. It could be the one and only time the killer showed their true colors. We can only hope they find the killer before this individual show those colors to another victim.

Still thinking....

Thinking back, wondering about this guy from earlier. Went looking for a physical description for a comparison to August prowler, but all I see is a request for info with the released photos...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...=11642151&highlight=Neighborhood#post11642151

:gaah:

Regardless, I'm of the cautiously optimistic mindset, still hoping for the day when Allison's case is solved & those who love her can try to somehow begin to find peace.

:peace:

I'm with you, tarabull, on the case being solved. It might take a while but I am more of the side that Allison's killer will be known. I might be surprised at who it turns out to be if it's not who I have always had my eye on.

Snipped...

Specially if his DNA doesn't have a face and name.
The minute Allison's killer gets caught in a situation where his DNA is collected, he's toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paladin1166