AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kpho.com/story/29969642/pd-scottsdale-prowler-may-have-struck-for-3rd-time

UPDATE
PD: Scottsdale prowler may have struck for 3rd time

Someone might be getting their DNA taken................

Hmmmm... Thanks for the news article, Bernina. When I saw the first post about a prowler, and now reading this, I think back to good ol' Ted Bundy... I have read just about all there is on this now-executed serial rapist-killer, and I know that he was a smooth talker and a just as smooth liar. He did say a couple of things that I thought were the truth about himself. He said he started his streak of misery and murder by peeping. He would have a few beers, look at some *advertiser censored*, and go out many nights and watch women undress and get ready for bed, etc. Then, as we all know, he got braver.

This prowler, whether or not he is "the guy," needs to be stopped NOW. I can't imagine someone who merely watches or only peeps into windows at women, is going to stop at this stage. Bundy escalated to rape very soon after peeping, and then he exercised that overwhelming type of control (it was all about control with Bundy) when he killed them.

This is scary -- I hope every woman and female youth and their parents know about this man. Lock your house and car doors, keep your curtains or blinds closed, etc., etc. Be alert and look around when you go out; your car keys can be a weapon. Check the backseat of your car before getting in. Don't be overly trusting.

I'm preaching to the choir, but it just tumbled out...

Oh, let's hope they catch him and he is the one. Let's hope.

:wagon:

Welcome to this thread, and to Websleuths:websleuther:, lesajo! We are so glad when we get new folks to threads -- this one is still at the early stages, so you now are right where the rest of us are! Keep sleuthing and keep posting -- it's always great to have one more!

:justice:

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!:loveyou:
It's been great reading everyone's posts.

Great news they caught the prowler!
Report states he was in thier bedrooms watching them sleep, beyond creepy ( and just about every woman's nightmare). DNA please!

In the Phoenix valley I see a holstered weapon in public places about once a week only. It sticks out to me because I come from the east.
Ted Bundy was my first Tru crime read years ago. Sounds likes this prowler has a compulsion that he could not control, and could progress into more serious crime. Hopefully he can be connected to the prowler case ( and others!).

Scottsdale prowler possibly caught? Two women share story of apartment break-in and arrest
September 5, 2015

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...share-story-of-apartment-break-in-and-arrest-

".......waiting for DNA to connect the suspect..." according to the video.
Who knows, this may be something, maybe not, but another scary person is off the streets. I wonder what his outstanding warrants are for?
This is one of those instances where the perp was a "ghost". They had DNA from the scenes, but no known DNA on file in any of the data bases.
Wonder if SPD has searched his house? Maybe he took trophies?
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

:bump:

Putting Allison's thread back on Page #1...

:justice:

:bump:

Keepin' the thread noticed................ I-10 shooter probably has locals somewhere else.

I thought the local news would have had a follow up news report on the prowler, name , mug shot, or whether he is at least the prowler! I can not find any update. Bumping for Allison

I thought the local news would have had a follow up news report on the prowler, name , mug shot, or whether he is at least the prowler! I can not find any update. Bumping for Allison

This guy was arrested in phoenix for breaking into a woman's home, shortly before SPD released its sketch. Not the same guy that SPD arrested.

He probably is not Allison's killer, but his FB may keep you occupied for now.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...burglary-found-tuesday-in-phoenix-womans-home

I'd shoot him too, if I found him in my house..........he looks like a big guy, and kinda out there.:scared:

I agree...yeah- out there.I know he can't be the prowler because he was arrested on 9/2, and the prowler struck again on 9/6 when SPD caught a guy. But to me, his mug and the sketch of the prowler have an uncanny resemblance to me. Same hair line, chin, 6 ft. tall , but I am not good at sketches. Allison's killer is still out there! Need a big break for Allison.

Need a match on that DNA

Hopefully SPD has interviewed anyone Allison may have had contact with in the days leading up to her murder. Maybe someone can answer this for me, without Allison's phone in evidence, can the SPD gather content of texts? And also all contacts stored in phone?

Hopefully SPD has interviewed anyone Allison may have had contact with in the days leading up to her murder. Maybe someone can answer this for me, without Allison's phone in evidence, can the SPD gather content of texts? And also all contacts stored in phone?
Good question, and tricky... from what I can find, it varies what and for how long a carrier will keep messages and images. Also, since a message involves two people, the privacy rights of both Allison and the other person come into play; meaning they might need search warrants in order to see what the other person sent... All IMO...

Good question, and tricky... from what I can find, it varies what and for how long a carrier will keep messages and images. Also, since a message involves two people, the privacy rights of both Allison and the other person come into play; meaning they might need search warrants in order to see what the other person sent... All IMO...

Thanks for that. I did look into it a bit, and it does seem tricky and confusing ( for me). Some carriers save details only, like to and from,dates, times, and some have content, but only for a limited amount of time from what I can tell. And of course there's privacy issues and search warrants required. Hopefully something was able to be pulled from Allison's phone.
Also, an I phone, if the user backed up content on I tunes or I cloud, everything (contacts,texts,pics etc) on the phone could possibly be retrieved ( I think). Let's hope this was done, I am sure it was. I would think it would reveal who, or for what reason anyone might have been in Allison's life at that time, even to just produce some leads. I really hope SPD has someone in mind.We are going on 8 months now, those leads must be sadly not panning out.

Thanks for that. I did look into it a bit, and it does seem tricky and confusing ( for me). Some carriers save details only, like to and from,dates, times, and some have content, but only for a limited amount of time from what I can tell. And of course there's privacy issues and search warrants required. Hopefully something was able to be pulled from Allison's phone.
Also, an I phone, if the user backed up content on I tunes or I cloud, everything (contacts,texts,pics etc) on the phone could possibly be retrieved ( I think). Let's hope this was done, I am sure it was. I would think it would reveal who, or for what reason anyone might have been in Allison's life at that time, even to just produce some leads. I really hope SPD has someone in mind.We are going on 8 months now, those leads must be sadly not panning out.

Those are good points about the phone. Going off of memory here but I believe that phone was from her company. So would that change for LE in getting access if it was a company phone vs private one? I'm wondering if LE finds it easier to get records from companies when their employee is involved in a crime while in possession of a company phone vs someone's private phone records.

7 loooooooooong months!!!

:gaah:

:justice: for Ms. Feldman!!!

:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors