DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:moo:

It is an interesting choice of words...

:cow:

" Doesn't matter who makes the arrest ".... ..
Just curious is that a figure of speech or does SPD think the POI has left town/state/country? ( if they have a POI). Or, is there another agency involved?

That is weird. Is there in-fighting between departments or detectives?

Indeed it is an interesting choice of words, and a weird statement. I am thinking SPDs possible POI has moved, or has another residence maybe in another county, or state. I just hope there is a break soon for Allison and her family.

lesajo,

Reading your post - specifically this snip...

...SPD's possible POI has moved, or has another residence maybe in another county, or state.

it seems possible the bottom line is that they ultimately have NO CLUE where to find the match to the DNA sample.

And therefore - perhaps - are not monitoring the perps movements, actions, whereabouts. PERIOD.

REAL SCARY thought.

:scared:

So thanks for the reminder.

Memo to self: Be very very careful about what I think I know.

ETA: perhaps they require assistance from the psychics very recently involved in the scottsdale missing person case of Diane Kay (RIP Diane) http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...re-scottsdale-woman-disappeared?autoplay=true

Not wanting to tip any perp off with information is par for the course (sts) tho...with or without anyone in their 'crosshairs' IYKWIM

Just saying...

:dunno:

But here's hoping...

:please:

ETA: Here's what Harley said in the August 22nd article:

Snipped from lesajo's link above...
..."Yeah they're making a lot of progress," said Harley Feldman, Allison's Father. "Some things I can't talk about, but a lot of things going on to narrow it down to find the right person."

Allison's father says he has faith in the Scottsdale Police Department to eventually track down his daughter's killer.

"They're making good progress," he said.

But that's all he can tell us.

"If it's public, it might throw the perpetrator off," he said.

ITMT, matching DNA could turn up in another jurisdiction (...many things going on to narrow it down to find the right person...), hence it doesn't matter who makes the arrest...

:dunno:

Grasping...

Sorry.

At least up into the mid 90's, all the police departments down there were VERY territorial. Paradise Valley didn't even have their computers hooked up to the Phoenix judicial courts, so you'd get stopped for "charges", "license revocations" etc., that had already been taken care of in court.
Who knows.......

I've seen the "knew her killer" reworked and I can go with it as a good possibility.

Let's just say...........
Allison contacted a person who had done previous renovations prior to her buying the home
Said person had familial ties to that neighborhood, knew the neighborhood, but did not live there
Allison gave said person alarm code and keys so they could do their repairs, remodels, while she was at work or out of town
After the murder, said person "thought" incriminating evidence (calls) on iPhone would disappear with the disappearance of iPhone
SPD really doesn't know if anything was really missing (what we have is random things, maybe she gave away those watches? Credit cards, who knows?) Not enough info
Crime of opportunity, was supposed to be a sexual assault, Allison got the jump on the perp

Still a mystery.......

I've seen the "knew her killer" reworked and I can go with it as a good possibility.

Allison contacted a person who had done previous renovations prior to her buying the home
Said person had familial ties to that neighborhood, knew the neighborhood, but did not live there
Allison gave said person alarm code and keys so they could do their repairs, remodels, while she was at work or out of town
After the murder, said person "thought" incriminating evidence (calls) on iPhone would disappear with the disappearance of iPhone
SPD really doesn't know if anything was really missing (what we have is random things, maybe she gave away those watches? Credit cards, who knows?) Not enough info
Crime of opportunity, was supposed to be a sexual assault, Allison got the jump on the perp

Still a mystery.......

Regarding alarm code - with my old system I could program a secondary code to give to housekeeper such that I could easily temporarily deactivate to prevent use as well as easily completely remove/change.

So much we don't know about what took place.

Still a mystery.......

I agree with this, " knew her killer", theory, and it very well could be a person conected to Allison via her home in some capacity. Just what and who??? The crime of opportunity very well could have been sexual assault or sexual attraction by the perp gone very bad.
Allison's Dad did make mention that Allison was trying to buy that very house for two and a half years! That's not ordinary, ( I dont think, thoughts?).Maybe two and half years ago it wasn't remodeled yet? Maybe this is how a conection was made .But yet, I am sure the previous owners were still there, unless it was vacant. Ugh, too confusing.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...urdered-woman-confident-killer-will-be-caught

I agree with this, " knew her killer", theory, and it very well could be a person conected to Allison via her home in some capacity. Just what and who??? The crime of opportunity very well could have been sexual assault or sexual attraction by the perp gone very bad.
Allison's Dad did make mention that Allison was trying to buy that very house for two and a half years! That's not ordinary, ( I dont think, thoughts?).Maybe two and half years ago it wasn't remodeled yet? Maybe this is how a conection was made .But yet, I am sure the previous owners were still there, unless it was vacant. Ugh, too confusing.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...urdered-woman-confident-killer-will-be-caught

The home may have had liens on it that had to be paid off and that's what caused the delay in buying it, or maybe Allison had to have a solid credit rating with the her condo?
I wonder if she put "Earnest Money" down on that place and the sale was pending all that time?
Would be interesting to find out what exactly her dad meant by that statement.
Doing other things right now or I'd check out the Maricopa County Recorder's office.....:scared:

Another possibility ruled out:

http://www.12news.com/story/news/lo...an-allison-feldman-remains-unsolved/73008284/

[h=1]Murder of Scottsdale woman Allison Feldman remains unsolved[/h]
"They found a fingerprint from a guy who was arrested a few weeks ago and they matched his fingerprint with one that was in the house at the time," he said. "He was one of the construction workers that worked on the house. It was probably two years ago."
Scottsdale police confirm the man the fingerprint belongs to was a man arrested on an unrelated crime. That man has since been ruled out as a suspect in this case, but police say everyone ruled out is another step closer to finding the killer. And detectives still have a DNA sample found in the home. They just need a match.

I haven't been on this thread in a while..I can't believe they have not arrested anyone yet with her murder...DANG! Stuff like this is just scary to me. To think something like this can occur and not enough left at the scene to have an arrest quickly....I have never thought this was a professional hit, so it seems just random perps can get away with murder..UGH

Interesting.... shows they are willing to rule out someone; so that has me wondering why others have not been ruled out... especially anyone she knew or was close too (not wanting to name names)...

BBM: Because the DNA they found can be "explained away" in a reasonable fashion? In other words, there would be a sufficient reason for the DNA to be there, so what is needed now is some corroborating evidence, which they obviously do not have or have enough of.

So does LE have DNA from the BF from crime scene area as well as some other male? Or has the BF not provided DNA? Because if he has, why can't he be ruled out, if another make sample showed up as well, assuming his was from earlier contact? Confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennifercockle